i loved ur post
u explained very well abt rey's love stories

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prtn

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
It is not offensive whatever u said in your post.

It clearly shows how sensibly u think and whatever you are saying is practical truth!!!!!!!

Cindrella-shaks Senior Member
Cindrella-shaks
Cindrella-shaks

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prtn

Its said that one person can never fulfil all needs and expectations of  another and thats why we alwsys have more than one loves...who said idk...they said and who s they I dk but I ve believed it always .
Like airtels har ek friend zaroor hotha hain I've believed u can love as many ppl as u want truly 
maybe thats why I like rey with all his loves and can accept all of them

I know sara s not a love but for now shes imp to him...shes the practical part of his life his lifes problems

Kriya was is his alter ego, his soulmate ...the otherside ofthe same coin,  different reactions to same circumstances...his interest his intellect his passion the same as hers

Taani was his emotion...no amount of sensible argument would make him understand why shrs there  was there as a huge part in his life...When he attempt ed to bring sense into his relationship with her ,  he lost it

Idk and I dont care which s greater, I only know all of them ve taught him stuff in life and thats what makes him wat he is...and he has taught them his attributes. ..he s basically  a sunny person , happy person and bounces back each time life throws challenges at him sometimes reminding me of that toy that bounnce backand forth

To reduce him to a prizeass is useless, unnecessary...he  s urs and mine hers and hers and his and his all the time...just want to see him smile

I ll report this myself to mods for having used three names together ..they canclose if its offensive

Pl dont call me names

Bold- Its Rey's imagination that she is pregnant.

Ya and agree with u on Kriyaansh part. Rey & Kriya r soulmates. And soulmates always remain together Embarrassed

Edited by Cindrella-shaks - 23 December 2014 at 7:53pm
tEENkRmNsR Goldie
tEENkRmNsR
tEENkRmNsR

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Kriya Rey's soulmate Heart

Thats so trueSmile...

I feel Saara is more forcefully but yes  has become an important part of his life...

Cant comment on the other track coz I have never seen them!

Nicce post  Thumbs Up
prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdityaK

If You are Explaining them on The Basis of Real world Then You Should Have Better Know That In Real world We Need Practical Part of Life More than Soulmate & Love ...
#JustMyView
 Yes, thats  y I m all for sara with rey
prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

It is not offensive whatever u said in your post.

It clearly shows how sensibly u think and whatever you are saying is practical truth!!!!!!!

Thanks itsvery rare that my posts earm me a compliment. ..so im glad
prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cindrella-shaks

Originally posted by prtn

Its said that one person can never fulfil all needs and expectations of  another and thats why we alwsys have more than one loves...who said idk...they said and who s they I dk but I ve believed it always .
Like airtels har ek friend zaroor hotha hain I've believed u can love as many ppl as u want truly 
maybe thats why I like rey with all his loves and can accept all of them

I know sara s not a love but for now shes imp to him...shes the practical part of his life his lifes problems

Kriya was is his alter ego, his soulmate ...the otherside ofthe same coin,  different reactions to same circumstances...his interest his intellect his passion the same as hers

Taani was his emotion...no amount of sensible argument would make him understand why shrs there  was there as a huge part in his life...When he attempt ed to bring sense into his relationship with her ,  he lost it

Idk and I dont care which s greater, I only know all of them ve taught him stuff in life and thats what makes him wat he is...and he has taught them his attributes. ..he s basically  a sunny person , happy person and bounces back each time life throws challenges at him sometimes reminding me of that toy that bounnce backand forth

To reduce him to a prizeass is useless, unnecessary...he  s urs and mine hers and hers and his and his all the time...just want to see him smile

I ll report this myself to mods for having used three names together ..they canclose if its offensive

Pl dont call me names

Bold- Its Rey's imagination that she is pregnant.

Ya and agree with u on Kriyaansh part. Rey & Kriya r soulmates. And soulmates always remain together Embarrassed

Tha beauty of soulmates is that they dont need to be together physically

Pregnant or not imp she is
prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=KriyaanshManan]Kriya Rey's soulmate Heart

Thats so trueSmile...

I feel Saara is more forcefully but yes  has become an important part of his life...

Cant comment on the other track coz I have never seen them!

Nicce post  Thumbs Up
[/QUOTE
Sara is imp bcoz shes  his growing up call

Go to top