Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Parth Samthaan /Manik Appreciation Thread #12~I love Food.Yo Am Foodie (Page 79)

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Joined: 30 November 2014
Posts: 8145

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

that's the spirit SImi...Love u loads dear...Manan are the best Hug

love uh too sweety... n yes our manan are d best n d only way to change my mood... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ireena7

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 33925

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _JellyBean_

Originally posted by Ireena7

Originally posted by _JellyBean_

Un sabko gud nii jo ye basti 6odke ja rahe hai
Phir milnge chalte chalte

Jeny wait..can i ask you a favor???

Sure sweety anytime u ask
can you make some gifs on Manik writing Members List, AT Rules...so that we can use all those in this AT like the other AT
..BONANZA.. IF-Rockerz
..BONANZA..
..BONANZA..

FF Graphicer
Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 5752

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by Ireena7

Originally posted by manan_flab

i wont say m in a bad mood but ya a lil off...Sleepy

koyi nahi chal tera mood cheer up karne ke liye kya karu???

kuch bhi ni mai kuch purane episodes dekh lungi n i will just listen some music n i will be all fine...Smile

Btw music se i wanna ask u que
Which music is ur most fav in ky2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ireena7

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 33925

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by Ireena7

that's the spirit SImi...Love u loads dear...Manan are the best Hug

love uh too sweety... n yes our manan are d best n d only way to change my mood... Smile
yess honey.. Manan rocks Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..BONANZA..manan_flab

..BONANZA.. IF-Rockerz
..BONANZA..
..BONANZA..

FF Graphicer
Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 5752

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

Originally posted by _JellyBean_

Originally posted by Ireena7

Originally posted by _JellyBean_

Un sabko gud nii jo ye basti 6odke ja rahe hai
Phir milnge chalte chalte

Jeny wait..can i ask you a favor???

Sure sweety anytime u ask

can you make some gifs on Manik writing Members List, AT Rules...so that we can use all those in this AT like the other AT

Sure dear i'm not regullary make gifs so not that much grip but i will try my best and pm u pehli bar IF pe kisi ne favor maga hai mana thodi kar sakte hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ireena7

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 33925

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Jenny...mine is Nazar laaye, ishq Bulava, lehrein
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Joined: 30 November 2014
Posts: 8145

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _JellyBean_

Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by Ireena7

Originally posted by manan_flab

i wont say m in a bad mood but ya a lil off...Sleepy

koyi nahi chal tera mood cheer up karne ke liye kya karu???

kuch bhi ni mai kuch purane episodes dekh lungi n i will just listen some music n i will be all fine...Smile

Btw music se i wanna ask u que
Which music is ur most fav in ky2

i love nazar laaye na d most... its my fav song... dese days...
Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 33925

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
thank you so much dear.Hug..you can visit other ATs to get ideas...it should be on Manik/Parth pic...or if you want i can PM you...so that you can get ideas...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Manik was soo not Manik today!

2

Author: shibz   Replies: 12   Views: 4901

shibz 12 4901 10 March 2015 at 1:46am by Jhimpu
Manik..Manik..Manik

2 3

Author: Piya_Malik   Replies: 23   Views: 8654

Piya_Malik 23 8654 04 March 2015 at 3:29pm by Monstuholic4evr
Manik needed that 1 Push, she came to see him- Manik caps

2

Author: MFRanjini   Replies: 11   Views: 6090

MFRanjini 11 6090 04 March 2015 at 3:25pm by Monstuholic4evr
Transition of Monster Manik to Nandini's Manik...

Author: Sue101   Replies: 8   Views: 5476

Sue101 8 5476 19 December 2014 at 9:15am by Monstuholic4evr
Manik Monkey Malhotra EDITED(Manik cutie Malhotra)

2 3

Author: crystalfairy95   Replies: 23   Views: 5650

crystalfairy95 23 5650 10 December 2014 at 9:05pm by crystalfairy95

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index