Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Belief) Beat-Dec 23rd (Page 5)

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Superb analysis Nisha..

From raman to ishita to adi to toshiji to entire bhalla family- prefect analysis and criticism.Well said.

Unfortunately this track will be little longer than pervious so called all dumb tracks. Reason-anita is very good friend of ekta and secondly gives alot of opportunities of illogical dramas to cv.

For me it was full of funniest and weird things. Since I am expecting all these things so i was not shocked .

I think the name of serial should be changed to Comedy nights with ISHITAWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Superb analysis Nisha..

From raman to ishita to adi to toshiji to entire bhalla family- prefect analysis and criticism.Well said.

Unfortunately this track will be little longer than pervious so called all dumb tracks. Reason-anita is very good friend of ekta and secondly gives alot of opportunities of illogical dramas to cv.

For me it was full of funniest and weird things. Since I am expecting all these things so i was not shocked .

Thanks Mayu

There are some days when everything thats wrong with the show gets magnified for me

Today was one such day... I was appalled how the whole family took Shagun's arrival AND STAY in their stride... ONLY Simmi was pissed and she is a FINE ACTOR she was able to communicate it to ME in less than 45 seconds of conversation with ShagunClapClap

DT was extremely unconvincing  as someone worried about her devar
Raman mumbled and fumbled and wiped her tears... Mr & Mrs Bhalla as worried grand parents did a fine job

THE KID DOES NOTHING FOR ME

IF he spends the rest of his life at a Buddhist monastery I wud still be unconvinced

Its the combination of facial expression and sheer VICIOUS behavior
He needs serious verbal discipline, and if he continues to resort to his toxic ways some caning wont be undeserving...ClapClap

He belongs in a prison anyway for lying about his Dad, almost killing Amma and framing Ishita. Caning is MILD

mayu1982

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by mayu1982

Superb analysis Nisha..

Thanks Mayu

There are some days when everything thats wrong with the show gets magnified for me

Today was one such day... I was appalled how the whole family took Shagun's arrival AND STAY in their stride... ONLY Simmi was pissed and she is a FINE ACTOR she was able to communicate it to ME in less than 45 seconds of conversation with ShagunClapClap

DT was extremely unconvincing  as someone worried about her devar
Raman mumbled and fumbled and wiped her tears... Mr & Mrs Bhalla as worried grand parents did a fine job

THE KID DOES NOTHING FOR ME

IF he spends the rest of his life at a Buddhist monastery I wud still be unconvinced

Its the combination of facial expression and sheer VICIOUS behavior
He needs serious verbal discipline, and if he continues to resort to his toxic ways some caning wont be undeserving...ClapClap

He belongs in a prison anyway for lying about his Dad, almost killing Amma and framing Ishita. Caning is MILD

Yes Simmi was good, just now she got her brain cell back, so they are functioning properly.LOLLOL

And Shagun drama is beyond my brain capacityConfusedSleepy

Rest when ishita is not objecting strongly then dussro ko kya samjho?

I don't hate Adi .. So I will blame CV for not showing adi's feelings and helplessness properly. So i am feeling-less when it comes to expression-less Adi.LOLBig smile

Yesterday my concentration was not on dialogue nor on acting but i was looking everyone's dresses and furniture. Big smile

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Scene for the day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQcS_MVj9o&feature=youtu.be

SUCH A LOVELYYY SCENE 
THANK YOU PEACHESANDCREAM

I JUST ABS LOVEEE THIS ONE

Though its raining the fire is unmistakable, you can tell they will fall in love 
I mean he gets SO MAD AT HER, I mean a possessive anger when she refuses to take the coat
He does that "Of course not, you have too much pride dont you" shake of the head, the classic Raman Bhalla shake... (he does that when her hands are freezing and she hurts her fingers trying to open the hood of the car, and he does that again when she refuses to give him the sugar container when they are both making coffee and teaEmbarrassed)

He has a "I DARE u to not wear it"look
"Oh I wont!" she says with her eyesEmbarrassed

He is sooo mad at her he says "Then why did u hold my hand"
I mean their lines were so impactful , there is SUCH PROPRIETARY ANGER in his attitude, like he truly cares for her
WHAT A DOLL!!Embarrassed
HE LOOKS SOOO HANDSOMEEmbarrassed
She looks like she is 20, he looks 25

WHERE IS THIS RAMAN BHALLA?Shocked
Finders PLEASE notify meBig smile
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
My BFF who I share my desi TV obsession with stopped watching YHM when ishita brought Param back into the house and she started watching ajeeb dastaan hai yeh, she is a big apurva fan I am not but watched a few epis here and there. I like the show it's well made from production side looks really good and even though I am not bought into Sonali- apurva chemistry I think the show has something going for it 
My family stopped watching YHM long ago and watch ADHY sometimes and my family says ADHY. Has consistency and storyline Pakka! Which YHM has lost track of 

I fully agree! 

Me and my BFF (who loves KP) were wondering what has happend to YHM and she said this which makes so much sense

" YHM mei 6 people handling the creative side - one person for story, one person for screenplay, one person for dialogues. 2 directors and 1 main creative director!!! Abb tu soch it has to be all over the place ADYH mei 3 people only - 1 person for story screenplay, 1 for dialogues and 1 director- so much easier for consistency" 

I thought of this what she said and I feel taking her angle and adding little bit more balaji telefilms esp SICKand is a greedy man, once YHM. Moved up the trp charts everyone wanted a piece of it!!! Esp SICK - he was not involved from the beginning he came in when YHM was no3 on charts basically greed has brought YHM down!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

My BFF who I share my desi TV obsession with stopped watching YHM when ishita brought Param back into the house and she started watching ajeeb dastaan hai yeh, she is a big apurva fan I am not but watched a few epis here and there. I like the show it's well made from production side looks really good and even though I am not bought into Sonali- apurva chemistry I think the show has something going for it 
My family stopped watching YHM long ago and watch ADHY sometimes and my family says ADHY. Has consistency and storyline Pakka! Which YHM has lost track of 

I fully agree! 

Me and my BFF (who loves KP) were wondering what has happend to YHM and she said this which makes so much sense

" YHM mei 6 people handling the creative side - one person for story, one person for screenplay, one person for dialogues. 2 directors and 1 main creative director!!! Abb tu soch it has to be all over the place ADYH mei 3 people only - 1 person for story screenplay, 1 for dialogues and 1 director- so much easier for consistency" 

I thought of this what she said and I feel taking her angle and adding little bit more balaji telefilms esp SICKand is a greedy man, once YHM. Moved up the trp charts everyone wanted a piece of it!!! Esp SICK - he was not involved from the beginning he came in when YHM was no3 on charts basically greed has brought YHM down!!! 

C

I wont necessarily generalize and say having a "team" is a bad idea, its NOT

some of the best shows Ive watched have all been team work

This team may have been either gutted due to Sikand's ambitions, or time slot change or the set catching fire, actors like Vandita moving on to movie gigs?

A bunch of things I suspect

I would STILL give it above average points a C+ or a B- IF the LEADS LOOKED LOVELY

The leads are available and employed and SHOW UP AT WORK EVERYDAY

There is NO EXCUSE for GUTTING both their appearances progressively Raman looks like a 45  50 year old truck driver from Bhatinda or Ludhiana in those yellow and orange shirts and unkempt hair curling at the base of his neck... the 20 days 30 day old beard...

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE Oxford shirts, Dockers and those spiffy shiny shoes and the clean shaven face

If they give me back THAT LOOK I might even be able to endure the twerp of a kid... TOTALLY NONCHALANTLY I promise!!!
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
And Oh! C I watched that other show u talk about DID NOT do a thing for me, the sets are glitzy, the attitude is contrived and the lines unconvincing SORRY!!
Also I agree there is ZERO chemistry

It MUST have everything else...

But sadly my favorite show has BLAZING HOT chemistry and thats about it ...what a contrast!!!
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
That look costs money 
And when you have 3 extra people to pay on pay roll something will get cut!
In a cost cutting scenario small creative teams make the best shows in India - budgets are not unlimited 
And when too many cooks come in there is no consistency in characters becos the aim is to make more eyeballs per episode 

Anyways 
Am not watching this track and started watching ADHY last night, lesser head ache is wot I am saying

Merry. Xmas Nisha 

Nisha0604

Go to top