Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Belief) Beat-Dec 23rd (Page 2)

geethika IF-Dazzler
geethika
geethika

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Ishita never seemed naturally to me after Mani entered her life..

She scolded Raman for lying to her for fake accident during that bracelet scene..raman was gulity
but then she lied to him during president ship mahanataa..

again she made fake cries that he dint have her bracelet after felicitation...felt bad that he dint take her name.. but today she brought shagun home (she attended functions too).. her mind works according to situation naa according to her mind.. she doesn't bother about others feelings.. yup right she is right now in mahaanaata mode.. tomorrow if shagun does some kalankaari ishita wud plead shagun first... wud be on her side if bhallas blame shagun.. suddenly might shift her focus o another mode blaming shagun..

she is soo contradictory..complex character..

why not Raman be selfish.. he is worried about his son's future.. I don't find wrong with him..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanijageno0309Nisha0604anjs

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Perfect analysis of the episode Nisha:)
I wanted to put a tape on Ishita's mouth during her bhashan to Ashok along with giving a huge tapali on Raman's head. This is the moment you shout at Ishita and ask her to shut up coz she is 'paagal' and is talking nonsense!!! 

What nonsense lines were given to Ishita-I am appalled Angry-she is BLAMING Ashok for Shagun cheating on Raman??!!! How old was Shagun again when that happened? 3?? How can anyone(hail SimmiThumbs Up) take Shagun's side & defend her-Gaawwddd

The psycho kid is giving such mixed signals it's not even funny.I won't be surprised if he listens to IshRa's conversation tomorrow & has a verbal diarrhea in front of his momWacko

The less we talk abt Raman the better-very disappointing he was. I see a strong character's assassination plot being scripted here.

And I agree IshRa romance was tacky-editing was off, felt forceful.
Except DT looked quite nice in blackSmile I am afraid hamari naseeb mein such tacky and rushed romance hi likha hai future meinCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604anjs

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

Perfect analysis of the episode Nisha:)
I wanted to put a tape on Ishita's mouth during her bhashan to Ashok along with giving a huge tapali on Raman's head. This is the moment you shout at Ishita and ask her to shut up coz she is 'paagal' and is talking nonsense!!! 

What nonsense lines were given to Ishita-I am appalled Angry-she is BLAMING Ashok for Shagun cheating on Raman??!!! How old was Shagun again when that happened? 3?? How can anyone(hail SimmiThumbs Up) take Shagun's side & defend her-Gaawwddd

The psycho kid is giving such mixed signals it's not even funny.I won't be surprised if he listens to IshRa's conversation tomorrow & has a verbal diarrhea in front of his momWacko

The less we talk abt Raman the better-very disappointing he was. I see a strong character's assassination plot being scripted here.

And I agree IshRa romance was tacky-editing was off, felt forceful.
Except DT looked quite nice in blackSmile I am afraid hamari naseeb mein such tacky and rushed romance hi likha hai future meinCry

I was hoping atleast they would have him admit to Ishita "I know I am not doing the right thing by agreeing to let Shagun stay here" "I want that woman out of this house first thing in the morning" "I am not going to wait for Mihir to return, I am going to move Shasgun outta here ASAP

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG I thought, why not bring ADI home and Let Romi stay with Shagun if they are so fearful of Shagun being raped by someoneone

Romi has to fear for HIS safety not the other way around IMOCry

I mean Shagun stayed with a rapist like Ashok for 6 years and now they want to convince me that she NEEDS To be protected?Angry

What utter bull crapAngry

Raman yet again glorifies Ishita tomorrow... its like the man loses his entire sanity and common sense when it comes to Adi

And yes, the kid is doing yet another flip flop, he will start grinding his teeth and spitting venom on Ishita and Raman tomorrow...Clap
Raman has been emasculated long ago, when he sat on the toilet seat and Googled how to kiss a womanDead

Edited by Nisha0604 - 23 December 2014 at 9:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geethikageno0309anjs

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethika

She scolded Raman for lying to her for fake accident during that bracelet scene..raman was gulity

again she made fake cries that he dint have her bracelet after felicitation...felt bad that he dint take her name.. but today she brought shagun home (she attended functions too).. her mind works according to situation naa according to her mind.. she doesn't bother about others feelings.. yup right she is right now in mahaanaata mode.. tomorrow if shagun does some kalankaari ishita wud plead shagun first... wud be on her side if bhallas blame shagun.. suddenly might shift her focus o another mode blaming shagun..

why not Raman be selfish.. he is worried about his son's future.. I don't find wrong with him..

The moment she forcefully wraps the bracelet around his wrist at the award ceremony was CRINGE WORTHY

More so than seeing a naked Mihika in Ashok's bedDead

Ishita's DESIRE for Raman does NOT convince me... her quiet unspoken acts her soft vulenrable expressions, her flirty argumentative pitches, her pleading looks, are way more convincing than her saying "MERE RAMAN"Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
We will now get z dozen scenes of Shagun rubbing it into Ishita, about every moment of her pregnancy, morning sickness and labor and delivery... with BOTH kids
We will all feel MURDEROUS, we will feel like protecting Bechaari Ishita

But Bechaari Ishita will only adamantly want to protect coddle and hug Bechaari Shagun

I guess Ishita deserves all the insults and humiliation if she walks into it with her eyes wide open

geno0309anjs

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by geethika

The moment she forcefully wraps the bracelet around his wrist at the award ceremony was CRINGE WORTHY

More so than seeing a naked Mihika in Ashok's bedDead

Ishita's DESIRE for Raman does NOT convince me... her quiet unspoken acts her soft vulenrable expressions, her flirty argumentative pitches, her pleading looks, are way more convincing than her saying "MERE RAMAN"Dead

In desi shows-the female lead is always mahaan-and one of the criteria for this mahaan quality is to feel only platonic love for your spouse-desire??? That's what vamps are forWacko

anjs

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Sam
IT REALLY IRRITATED  me when Ishita said Oh lets go get Adi AND SHAGUNS THING
ONE NIGHT IS NOT ENOUGH?

WHY didnt Raman protest ir argue or fight?
WHAT is so compelling about Ishitas nature that it completely makes people bow down to her dictates

I mean does she not know how toxic shagun is?

geno0309

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
If Ishita truly loved Raman shouldnt she say" YOU HATE the very sight of her I will not make you endure her she is nothing but trouble I care too much for u to put u through the torture Shagun can go to hell Adi is welcome Shagun is NOT"

Edited by Nisha0604 - 23 December 2014 at 9:47am

geno0309anjs

Go to top