Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sam
If THATS the case then why cant Ishita forgive Subbu and ask Prateek to forgive her?

I mean agar ITNI MAHAAN hai to why restrict herself in spreading and re spreading nobility on hubbys ex?

Why not spread some on HER OWN EX?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
I wrote yesterday about Ishita wanting intimacy intersecting with Shagun wanting Raman
Didnt take too long did it?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Ramans "tum kitni achhi ho Ishita"  Main kitna lucky hoon"
Tumhara dil kitna bada hai" should stop

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sam

If THATS the case then why cant Ishita forgive Subbu and ask Prateek to forgive her?

I mean agar ITNI MAHAAN hai to why restrict herself in spreading and re spreading nobility on hubbys ex?

Why not spread some on HER OWN EX?

Wahi toh-freaking sasural takes precedence over everyone-remember she is a BAHU first and then anything else😡

And I agree-Raman's Ishita's acchai jhaap has to stop!!! Mujhe diabetes hi jaayega😆
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

😭😭 on Blue

HOW TRUE... Ishita didnt care for the fact that Shagun CHEATED on Raman

Mihika CHEATED on Mihir

ALL she cares about is HOW HURT SHAGUN IS

That was totally a shitty piece of writing

NOT ONCE DID ISHITA OR TOSHIJI SAY "SHAGUN DESERVES IT"

I agree Anju Simmi's love is fierce and passionate

I DONT think Ishita will ever love Raman that way
I DONT SEE THE TIGRESS 😡 IN MATTERS CONCERNING RAMAN

(Oh! Sure she beat him to a pulp and dragged him home like a worn out rag doll)
UNLESS she is DEFENDING SHAGUN🤢

I THINK WHEN it comes to ruhi and Raman, Ishita will show her ferocity, that is where this track may be leading. Adi will also support her.
sunitas123 thumbnail
Why did Raman and Ishita not use Ruhi's room? Instead of that small couch. In any case so long as they spend all night together and have a heart to heart chat, no ashagun can come between them!
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said n well explained nisha 👏
sunitas123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitas123

I THINK WHEN it comes to ruhi and Raman, Ishita will show her ferocity, that is where this track may be leading. Adi will also support her.

The point is Ishita knows that if Shagun is not married to Ashok she will make her life hell. Mihika also went on and on about Shagun ke liye, so now Ishita just reminded her that she shud not have done what she did if she cared for Shagun!
sunitas123 thumbnail
Shagun is such a leech, latches on to whoever can give her money! 😡
She says she will throw Ishita in the same dustbin where she has landed. How will she do that? Even if she thinks Raman and Bhallas will change their heart and throw Ishita out, Ishita is a working woman, she is not a leech. In any case Iyers and Bhallas are now one big family and are neighbours, what can Shagun do?
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sunitas123

Why did Raman and Ishita not use Ruhi's room? Instead of that small couch. In any case so long as they spend all night together and have a heart to heart chat, no ashagun can come between them!

y cudnt they go to the Iyer's...aren't they staying in the same building... Mihika's room must also be vacant...so why be uncomfy on the couch, waiting for all n sundry to see them romance😡
Edited by anjs - 9 years ago