Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: geno0309

Perfect analysis of the episode Nisha:)

I wanted to put a tape on Ishita's mouth during her bhashan to Ashok along with giving a huge tapali on Raman's head. This is the moment you shout at Ishita and ask her to shut up coz she is 'paagal' and is talking nonsense!!! 

What nonsense lines were given to Ishita-I am appalled 😡-she is BLAMING Ashok for Shagun cheating on Raman??!!! How old was Shagun again when that happened? 3?? How can anyone(hail Simmi👍🏼) take Shagun's side & defend her-Gaawwddd

The psycho kid is giving such mixed signals it's not even funny.I won't be surprised if he listens to IshRa's conversation tomorrow & has a verbal diarrhea in front of his mom

The less we talk abt Raman the better-very disappointing he was. I see a strong character's assassination plot being scripted here.

And I agree IshRa romance was tacky-editing was off, felt forceful.
Except DT looked quite nice in black😊 I am afraid hamari naseeb mein such tacky and rushed romance hi likha hai future mein😭

I was hoping atleast they would have him admit to Ishita "I know I am not doing the right thing by agreeing to let Shagun stay here" "I want that woman out of this house first thing in the morning" "I am not going to wait for Mihir to return, I am going to move Shasgun outta here ASAP

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG I thought, why not bring ADI home and Let Romi stay with Shagun if they are so fearful of Shagun being raped by someoneone

Romi has to fear for HIS safety not the other way around IMO😭

I mean Shagun stayed with a rapist like Ashok for 6 years and now they want to convince me that she NEEDS To be protected?😡

What utter bull crap😡

Raman yet again glorifies Ishita tomorrow... its like the man loses his entire sanity and common sense when it comes to Adi

And yes, the kid is doing yet another flip flop, he will start grinding his teeth and spitting venom on Ishita and Raman tomorrow...👏
Raman has been emasculated long ago, when he sat on the toilet seat and Googled how to kiss a woman🤢
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geethika

Ishita never seemed naturally to me after Mani entered her life..

She scolded Raman for lying to her for fake accident during that bracelet scene..raman was gulity
but then she lied to him during president ship mahanataa..

again she made fake cries that he dint have her bracelet after felicitation...felt bad that he dint take her name.. but today she brought shagun home (she attended functions too).. her mind works according to situation naa according to her mind.. she doesn't bother about others feelings.. yup right she is right now in mahaanaata mode.. tomorrow if shagun does some kalankaari ishita wud plead shagun first... wud be on her side if bhallas blame shagun.. suddenly might shift her focus o another mode blaming shagun..

she is soo contradictory..complex character..

why not Raman be selfish.. he is worried about his son's future.. I don't find wrong with him..

The moment she forcefully wraps the bracelet around his wrist at the award ceremony was CRINGE WORTHY

More so than seeing a naked Mihika in Ashok's bed🤢

Ishita's DESIRE for Raman does NOT convince me... her quiet unspoken acts her soft vulenrable expressions, her flirty argumentative pitches, her pleading looks, are way more convincing than her saying "MERE RAMAN"🤢
Nisha0604 thumbnail
We will now get z dozen scenes of Shagun rubbing it into Ishita, about every moment of her pregnancy, morning sickness and labor and delivery... with BOTH kids
We will all feel MURDEROUS, we will feel like protecting Bechaari Ishita

But Bechaari Ishita will only adamantly want to protect coddle and hug Bechaari Shagun

I guess Ishita deserves all the insults and humiliation if she walks into it with her eyes wide open

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

The moment she forcefully wraps the bracelet around his wrist at the award ceremony was CRINGE WORTHY

More so than seeing a naked Mihika in Ashok's bed🤢

Ishita's DESIRE for Raman does NOT convince me... her quiet unspoken acts her soft vulenrable expressions, her flirty argumentative pitches, her pleading looks, are way more convincing than her saying "MERE RAMAN"🤢

In desi shows-the female lead is always mahaan-and one of the criteria for this mahaan quality is to feel only platonic love for your spouse-desire??? That's what vamps are for
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Sam
IT REALLY IRRITATED  me when Ishita said Oh lets go get Adi AND SHAGUNS THING
ONE NIGHT IS NOT ENOUGH?

WHY didnt Raman protest ir argue or fight?
WHAT is so compelling about Ishitas nature that it completely makes people bow down to her dictates

I mean does she not know how toxic shagun is?

Nisha0604 thumbnail
If Ishita truly loved Raman shouldnt she say" YOU HATE the very sight of her I will not make you endure her she is nothing but trouble I care too much for u to put u through the torture Shagun can go to hell Adi is welcome Shagun is NOT" Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
In the same vein I understand Ramans needy behavior with Adi but DO NOT understand his endurance for Shagun

Is he doing this to please Ishita?
Please Adi?
Does he somewhere hold a candle for Shagun?

Does he not hate her as much as I THINK he hates her?

Why are Raman and Ishita not disgusted at the very idea?

sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post nisha 👏 they way ashok was standing today after raman beat him remained me a dialogue from vadivelu comedy"evan evalavu adichallum thangraan ya evan romba nallavan ya" 🤣 🤣 .Both ashok and mihika sucks.2min concern scene of ishra outside the house was unbelievable ..the way both are behaving to shagun and adi is very hard to digest. Ishita is such a dump women treating shagun and adi as puppy dogs with so much care and love but they are venomous serpents she will learn it soon..raman as usual majboor and selfish papa for his useless son.for me except simmi the entire bhalla family looked like bunch of idiots and the head was raman and ishita they are building thier own grave yard.if i erase everything and watch only the last part of the episode i really liked it was hot and don't know what is need of conffession anymore. 😆Edited by sudhasuressh - 9 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nisha-what I have taken away from these shows is that, they have only one agenda-that is to show goodness always wins over evil. And forgiveness & the ability to forget your past is the greatest virtue. And the biggest poster child for this is the female lead.
Standing up for one self, claiming your love and spouse, being protective/possessive abt your love-these qualities make you a selfish & self centered person.Your spouse will see the goodness in you if you keep working towards making his family, his ex, his child, anyone he is distinctly related to happy. And he will fall in love with you eventually.And when he does, he will be soo bonkers that he will become you-by the end of 1 yr of being on air-sab ka sudhar ho Jana hai👏

That is exactly what is happening with IshRa. Raman ullu da puttar is becoming Ishita & is on a forgiving & forgetting spree.
And no it makes no sense at all-and I think it's not supposed to make any sense🐷
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Sudha
Sema line
Thanks for the laughs

Yep Simmi pretty much is the only believable one

They dont need a confession I agree

Ishita pudivadama purushana Shagun kaiyla kuduthe teeruven nu mudiva irukka Ivalukku budhiye varadu
seriyana nai vaal