Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: geethika

Episode was ok...

Suraj and Ashok scene were hilarious...

Wah Ishita stood up for Shagun like never before for any one...and confronted Ashok... she felt so sorry for her ..him ditching her after 6 years... she didn't care for Raman's feelings when she brought shagun home for the first time..

Ishita has not changed one bit .. she didn't ask raman and others then..
ab tho koyi sawaal nahi udthaa..

Everying singing bhajan for her..

I think Adi wud change but not so soon..

Adi will change

But still there is time for that

Before that he will cause lot of damage
ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

AsMi lovers are unique pieces indeed πŸ˜³

Ambreen - koi na... is maamle mein you and me will agree to disagree πŸ˜†

woh teek hai lucky individually to i think sab ashok aur mikha se hate kare gaye muje to yeh sath bi pasand nahi per yeh ASMI LOVERS hain kaun naam to bataoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ambrzk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asclepius

I also hate ashok n mihikha separately but like asmi jodi πŸ˜†

Oh My God so you are one of ASMI FANπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
It's time for bad joke. Read at your own risk don't kill me after reading this πŸ˜†

Why did ishita bring shagun at home 
Because it's X mas time and for that she needs bail 

All will sing a song jungle bail jungle bail bail all the way 
Edited by ...EhSaas... - 9 years ago
ambrzk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Now a days there is new trend in show where God goddess yum are coming to earth and spreading goodness all over and yhm following same trend. Jm is from that place only. She is here to do uddhar of pruthavi wasi

Good point 

Raman himself went to hall for sleeping

Ishita herself come to raman 

Separation on its way adi shagun ka 
Ashok mihika ka 

I could catch only last part 

Yes Jaya i agree you and with Zener this JM is horrible apne app ko mahan banane mein usne aik baar bi raman ke dard ka ahsas nahi kiya wahan bi ashok ko keh rahi ke tum ne raman ki mohabat(kaisi mohabat kahan ki mohabat) ko cheena jab ke sach yeh hai ke  shagun raman ko deserve hi nahi karti thi aur unke beech jo hua acha hua bechare raman ko past ke dard bhulane nahi deti manahta ke chakkar ajeeb aurat hai
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ambrzk

woh teek hai lucky individually to i think sab ashok aur mikha se hate kare gaye muje to yeh sath bi pasand nahi per yeh ASMI LOVERS hain kaun naam to bataoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kisi din AsMi ke khilaaf kucch bol do... phir dekho kitne log tumhaare peeche padte hain... Woh hain AsMi lovers πŸ˜³ 

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Episode was good
JM ne full Shagun ki side li or defend kiya usse
And what she said to Mihika-u have done bad with shagun
Didnt say u have done bad with poor mihir
Mihir ka khayal to baad me aya, once she was done with all crying for my poor sautan ding dong bell ring Mihir exist
Yeh Adi ko kya hua, i am hating him now, sabko praise karne laga idiot, mujhe laga he will plot against ishita wo aur Shagun will make her life hell but no, plz plz Adi GET WELL SOON, or else there is no ray of hope for ur character, i have always wanted adi to remain as he is, he can bond with raman but with ishita its so weird, he just jailed that woman a month ago, hello adi does ur bheja exist??
Anyways cvs r gonna spoil the thing, thora th8ra kar ke slwoly usko raman se start karkebhallas ko like karna chaiye tha, not like JM ne kaha tumhare ghar hai to adi uske pairon par, aur raman ka kya??
AshMi were great
Sunny was 🀣
Ruhi was JM junior, JM ne maa ko apna room diya toh JJM ne bete ko apna room diya
But Adi ko pata nahi ho hi kya gaya hai JM ka diya hua room hi pasand aya
Toshiji ke talks sometimes mujhe, i cant connect to it, wo punjabi sherni hi theek hai only
And Shagun, pphoto frame liya, maine socha tore ghi yaa phare ki pic ko, no Talk karte reh gaye, kuch karna hai to acha karna, koi stupid plan maat banana, kuch strong karo aur sab se pehle Adi ko doctor ke paas leke jao!!
IshRa romanctic scene, scene acha tha but it should have been before last week ki episodes me, becoz yahan kuch strange tha, Adi saw them, hope this make him better and that he does not start a JM jhaapbtw Raman today πŸ‘πŸΌ
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ambrzk

[Size=7]ME πŸ˜›[/SIZE]Edited by The_Imane - 9 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

One more thing 

Before leaving raman made drawing where he took everyone name 
Romi simi dada dadi ruhi romi ishita ananya and adi but not his and shagun name 

good one jaya
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: serious

well ... well... It was quite an interesting episode.. Ishra romance was indeed a surprise package, I just hope CV's keep the future Ishra scenes under their blanket & surprise us rather than letting those stupid media cover there in OLV's and BTS...

Ishra romance was good... when puttar said.. about biwi pyaar waala dialogue... I felt why do these 2 need a confession when they are so openly flaunting the love dialogue into their regular speech.. still bcoz this is a stupid show which needs TRP.. we need to forgo some torture for both to confess. Kam se Kam inka romance toh shuru hai..

Ish stopped saying Chee Chee 😲 😲 may be now.. Ish will use that on AsMi πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Aadi praising Ish.. then in the final scene watching Ishra together... after the precap .. I have a feeling Aadi might say something against Ish, as from romance mode to discussion mode aise hi toh nehin banta na.. something def. happd...

Rest of the episode was good.. Shagun was in her role.. the panga + spitting venom, nice. Simmo dialogues were good...

Ish was as usual in her JM mode... so kuch khaas nehi hai rant ke liye πŸ˜›

Ruhi's love for her bro... was sweet.. First I thought .. they both would share the room.. anyways...

when ever Shagun comes to Bhallas.. poor puttar has to sleep in the drawing room. Last time Ish slept with Shagun this time.. she decided to spend with her loving husband... some character growth hua finally πŸ˜†

Well

Bhai

It was interesting

Raman ishita romance was indeed surprise

Yes they expose too much footage to olv and segs

Well I said it earlier too

They don't really need confession

But a dramatic confession seems to be in offing