Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Teri Ummeed Tera Intezaar Karte hai (11), link new story pg 135 (Page 63)

kavya.sravya Goldie
kavya.sravya
kavya.sravya

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
part 45
beautiful morning for both...getting up in eachother's arms...maan ka tho extra dose... geet dreaming of him...and geet accepting nanima...and sharing her love with maan...maan would never be in need of love...family with geet beside him...she embrasses him with all the love in the world along with all her relations...be its darji or nainadi or nanima now...she is filling his life with love and happiness...
part 46
as it is lagtha hai happiness overdose hogaya hai...they took his geet with them...even if its only for one week till their shaadi...all his life revolves around his geet...he is not all happy with her away from him...pakore khilake kya faida...when he  is not getting his geet's time atall...but, the chalu singh tho rastha doondliana ...pahunchgaya boutique...naina is so sweet...she gave him a way to meet with his angel...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

kavya.sravya Goldie
kavya.sravya
kavya.sravya

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
part 47
maan trying to be good boy...not teasing her...not touching her...but, not complimenting her...no no no...complementing is gentlemanly thing...right...ab dekho geet is all worried if that dress didnot suit her...ab intni BCC ki aadat hogai hai ...tho, if he is calm and not doing anything will effect her...bechara tho apne aap ko rokh raha tha for his promise sake...here she misunderstood him...but, sherni tho haar nahi maani...how, she attracted him towards her...he had to break his promise...!! his birthday ...his angel infront of him...and no nok jhok...yeh tho chalne wala nahi hai...
part 48

wow !! thats a lovely way to celebrate ones birthday !! with his beloved in his arms...life filled with happiness and love...aur kya chahiye...bade bade parties se kya matlab hai...jab saath ho angel of his life...!! they celebrated it soo beautifully...loved the update...!!

dqno1

kavya.sravya Goldie
kavya.sravya
kavya.sravya

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
part 49
gate crashing bachelor party ...and maan enjoyed it most...chalu panti...pari ke bahane...he enjoyed dancing with geet...aur duggu ko dekhtehi all his possessiveness came out full force...instead of her...he had to confess ...tables turned on...per pyaar mei sab chalta hai !! and atlast after intezaar of somany years...the day has come...when he can claim her totally ...bond her with him for forever infront of whole world...!! darji is the right person to give her kanyadaan...he is truly her grandfather !!

aviji...I have read all the parts you have sent me links...!! thankyou again...and can I get passwords for others too...hum ummeed aur intezaar karte hai...!!

dqno1

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Haha.. our chalu maan n his chalupanti is always On.. gosh he made mumbaikar girl J.. n she took her revenge.. n duggu helped her there.. Gosh.. Maan was super J... LOL Now marriage.. n teaser dekhke toh.. Wink Geet n Darji scene was amazing.. 

dqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi...

Originally posted by dqno1

I will be deleting my budy list completely

If you wish to read the Locket please follow the link below and ask to be added back.

kyun Avi.
Buddy list rakne me kya problem hai?
delete kyun karogi.. 
kaategi nahin tumhenLOL

over half the buddy list are no longer reading

also ek purani story phir se kaun read karna chahega

isiliyeBig smile
dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.sravya

part 49

aviji...I have read all the parts you have sent me links...!! thankyou again...and can I get passwords for others too...hum ummeed aur intezaar karte hai...!!

Happy New Year KavyaBig smile 

bas last part baaki hai 

will post it soon
Ashdevil Senior Member
Ashdevil
Ashdevil

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thank u very much pm... Finely read part 49... Loved it... Possessive maaneet... The dialogue from GHSP..

dqno1

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Last part abhi update nahi kiya kya?

dqno1

Go to top