Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Teri Ummeed Tera Intezaar Karte hai (11), link new story pg 135 (Page 101)

susm Goldie
susm
susm

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Chapter 24:
                    I think in this Sam is -ve but indirectly she will help maan to find everything about Pammi. Kabir n Megha let's talk about them in coming episode. "Mumbai wali ke nakhre jaan leva hai meri jaan! I liked this line.  Yar maaneet seems r awesome. Let see maan will stop with last kiss ya will plan something.

Edited by susm - 09 February 2015 at 2:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

susm Goldie
susm
susm

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Chapter 25:

Pammi deserve the humiliation she got. No worries she get more.Na rahega baas, na bajegi bansuri. Well said Pammi but not for maan for herself.loved how Kabir trapped jugnu n get the information what he wants . fB after saree change we didn't get what happen now that loop is closed. I said Na maan came with idea of tomorrow for the kiss.

dqno1

susm Goldie
susm
susm

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Chapter 26:
                   Loved maaneet scenes . Maan despirate n geet hesitation. Mere liye tum gair nahi ho Geet, na hi kabhi ho sakti ho.  Kya main tumhare liye gair hu?" Loved how maan said those words with his emotions. Geet can't see maan in pain. Loved how maan thought not to trust Pammi n dig into details by Kabir call. So kabir v Megha r the root to know maan about Pammi. Kabir n Megha r wfe n husband.

dqno1

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Avi, chapter 49 n last part PM me please. Waiting to read it.

dqno1

susm Goldie
susm
susm

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Chapter 27

Nice update. Maneet part is very good . Maan said right his happiness is with geet. Maan has to give up his small wishes it's so sad. How he craved for small small things. Bond between kids n maan is nice. Tommy part is cute. Pammi got bite from Tommy for breaking his plate which kids has given him. Pammi is getting what she deserves. At last maan came to know about Pammi deeds. It's so sad to see maan broken n fear for loosing geet. Maan despite to see geet n got serious on geet. Abb geet ko maana padega maan ko.

Chapter 28:

It's good to see how geet understood his unsaid words n touched his face to make him relax. Maaneet scenes r always good can't for it in words. Kabir is mad at maan now. Let's he what happen. Both r madly love in each other n misunderstanding. Geet don't remember n maan don't know about geet ML. Let's see how they will come out of this only to make their relation stong. 
I think Pammi is behind maan parents death. Let's see how maan will make Pammi suffer.

Chapter 29:

Awesome update. Loved it so much . Completely maaneet update. While they keep their ego n difference for each other n bend for each other happiness no one can separate them n their love will be so strong n eternal. That what happened in this part. Sam once again lost. Arman came to know their love. My fav song loved this part so much.

Chapter 30:

What an update . Very touchy. Good to see Tara bond eith geet n her protective about Geet. Maan ko data diya. At last maan came to know about geet ML. While Tara telling about chain in that instant he got to know who did this to geet. Maan sadness can't describe in words before detective call he came to know every thing . Awaiting how maan makes Pammi suffer. Kabir is digging about Pammi to meet maan. Good one

Sorry for commenting every chapter in one post . I said Na only 20 posts are allowed that's why.

Edited by susm - 09 February 2015 at 10:13am

dqno1

DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Awww Maan dint wanted to lie to his angel. Apni side safe kar li smart Khurana ne when Adi n Yash wanted to give him a bachelor party.

Geet is so innocent, believed in Adi's lie. Tara provoked Geet n side by side got into her matchmaking mode. She soundes cute with her fuming.

Maan is most probably happy with the possibilities of having Geet coming to his bachelor party than scared. Iska dimaag sirf track pe chalta hai, that is having his Geet in his arms, bas. Uppar se possessive Geet is a treat not only for him to readers also. I love to read jealous Geet n Maan but enjoy jealous Maan more.

But Maan took his chance to see a possessive Geet to next level by pouring more ghee in the fire. Getting Pari to dance floor, showing off his body, grooving to the music with all girls surrounding him; he sure did enjoy. Aur koi bhi jealous hoga after seeing all of Maan's trick to get Geet out of her hiding.

Loved fuming Geet. God she was turning all green n red in her jealousy n at all the girls.

Geet did come out of her hiding but thought to go back thinking Maan wouldnt notice her in the middle of all gopis. Ab usko koi bataye Maan doesnt need to see her, he can any way feel her presence. Loved their dance with Geet melting in his arms. Maan ka charm kaam na kare is impossible.

Complaining n pouting Geet n Maan teasing her all the more enjoying her possessive side was a cute part.

But Geet baazi maar gayi by trapping Maan in his own game. Accha sabak sikhaya Geet ne by telling Maan to enjoy his party n meeting directly at the wedding. She even dint spared a look to poor Adi. Uppar se Duggu ki entry toh sune pe suhaga tha. Tables turned in second n Maan dint waste a minute in showing him who Geet belongs to. Hayee possessive Maan is super hawt.

Jo banda Geet ko uski family ke saath share nahi kar sakta woh kissi duggu ke aane pe khaakh chup baithega. Loved his bossiness and open confession about him being jealous. Both are adorable.

Enjoyed this bachelor party sequence.

Geet-Darji part was emotional. Made my eyes wet. Who says relations have to blood related. This story hardly has any blood relations yet the bond shared btw all of them is amazingly great.

You covered mehendi, sangeet n haldi too in this update very smartly giving MG moments in them. Maan has all girls in the family wrapped around his finger. Sab ne baari baari madat ki to meet Geet, not bad.

Cant wait for the marriage.

Awesome update.

-Sanjana!

dqno1

DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Last part *sob sob*

God, I really cant believe TU has ended. I'm so gonna miss reading our BCC n his angel.

You have got everything done in the last part.

MG finally are tied down in the sacred bond of marriage. Maan's umeed n intezaar has finally comes to an end here. Loved loved the moments here. So devine n beautiful.

Reception bhi hua aur baaki sabki jodi set bhi ho gayi. Adi-Pinky, Romeo-Tasha, Armaan-Ridzi; sab apne apne mei mast thay.

You even got Megha's future secure. Meera ko bhi accha nek mil gaya. Over all you mentioned each n every character in this last part which made the whole FF flash in front of my eyes.

And then came the most awaited MG SR of BCC n his angel. Haayee you wrote it beautifully Avi. Plus the song was really apt for them. Just loved it.

The journey of TU was fantastic. Be it Mumbaiker aur Delhiwale ka past n their growing friendship n love, Maan's revenge, Geet's ML track, Pammi ki evilness, Maan's redemption, MG's romance n passionate love story, Pammi's end; each n every track of this FF was written so damn amazingly.

The best part of this story was the relations shared btw all. No one were blood related but still loved each other to death. Finally MG got their own big happy family in this journey.

I'm gonna miss reading TU for sure. But I'm also happy that you decided to continue writing and came up with new story. Your stories has their own charm.

Avi, ho sake toh please please post epilogue for this one. Ek epilogue toh banta hai yaar.

-Sanjana!

dqno1

susm Goldie
susm
susm

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Chapter 31:

Beautiful update. Maan every emotion explained ver well. No one can say what he is going through. The only family he has wants to kill his life. It's unbearable. He wants to keep geet away for her safety. He lost everyone n he is not ready to loss geet. He want to go away so that geet will be alive n he can see from far. Some people who r not blood related care for us more than our owns. Geet is so happy n she wants to see maan. By seeing maan she came to know something is wrong. Maan how can he send geet away when his soul is connected to geet.

Chapter 32:

Beautiful update. If above part is of maan emotions then this part is of geet. Very well said. She don't know the problem n came to know what's wrong. By seeing Nakul she knows he is telling lie. By seeing maan close see can't control herself r see can't give herself to maan without marriage. Beautifully explained about Geet dilemma. Geet is maans angel n Geet don't know about that n thought angel is pari. Let's see mumbikar what will do now.

Chapter 33:

Awesome update. I ghsp this is one of mine fav part. Thanks to bring those moments back. Geet came to no what is maan trouble by adi. N her determination to not to go. Same scene from ghsp reverse strategy. N here maan confessed his love. Loved geet how she said u r not the cause. They can fight can argue but can't stay away. That's their love we all adore n cherish.

Chapter 34:

Maaneet confession in beautiful. Finally they confessed n they will be there forever. Geet came to know that maan wants to send her away for har safety. But she refused she can be safe with maan only. Maan came to know that Pammi is not kurana from his moms dairy. My thought is right pammi is cause for maans parents death. nice that maan called police n handover evidence to them against Pammi. Waiting what will happen now.

Edited by susm - 09 February 2015 at 5:05pm

dqno1

Go to top