Users

Frequent Posters

Vinsh23 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
part 50

lastt part yeahhh

awesome n super long,,.. hawwwttt hawwttt part *_*

loved it..
marriage took place finally n all d stories reached d nxt step :))

n finally came the SR

Geet anticipating abt their union n naughty BCC saying he z tired n wanna sleep 😲

haaye shyness gyi tel lene., mumbaikar want to touch her BCC 😉 N there goes d sherwani to unknown corner n BCC presented himself raw to his sherni,, 😛

loved d passionate reunion..
thanx for such a beautifull storyy

:)

Vinsh23 thumbnail
beautiiiffuuulll storyy.. keep writing such beautiful stories so dat we readers can njoy them n relive maaneet thru ur stories.. :))

wiith the end of this story m completing my 2500 post :)

🤗

n promoted to IF- Dazzler :) 😊
awesomeee feeellliiinnggg. 🤗
Edited by Vinsh23 - 9 years ago
Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ch-47

..very interesting update dear...poor geet so much confused to see her BCC goodness...haha...and she confronted him...but ab kya hoga...ab to BCC ke paas license bhi h marriage ka...ab geet ko koi nhi bcha sakta maan se...haha.

Monikaarora thumbnail
ch-48

...fantestic update avi dear...geet is making fun of maan..then maan took sweet revenge in his own way...hihi...both are in masti mood..enjoying each other company alot...maan promised himself to take care of geet happiness all life...precap is interesting...

Monikaarora thumbnail
ch-49

..so sweet part dear...maan trying to make geet jealous with dancing pari...but his plan backfired ..and duggu compliments to geet..made him jealous...haha..uper se geet said..see u at wedding day..seriously worth watching maan expressions...haha...finally maaneet going to get married...geet darji scene was emotional...she is very grateful to her darji.
..now eagerly waiting for next and last part of this story...

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Last part, wonderful end of a wonderful story.
Aditi.kesari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super update. Some times if feelings are so obvious also, we will be confused for small thing which is very obvious and crystal clear. thats what is happening for them as well i guess. Any ways amazing update.
Monikaarora thumbnail
ch-50

..outstanding performance dear!!! ...such a beautiful the most awaited part!..well written!.

..u not only taken care of maaneet happiness but everyone- adi ,meera, pinky, tasha, romeo ,megha...just all..

...last part m bhi BCC maan baaz nhi aaya...haha...nautanki
..said he tired and wanna sleep...great joke! ..haha...loved maaneet moments!!..finally dehliwala and mumbaiker became one...awesome!..

...thanks for this beautiful journey of maaneet ..shi m ..atlast unki umeed rang lyi aur unka intzaar pura hua..
Param-Sundari thumbnail
hash... finally i found it
was l;ooking for a thread which has some space for my comments 🤣
Param-Sundari thumbnail
ye lo... inka past b hai; n this gal is unaware of all tht!
did she have memory loss or something?
or she has a twin...
mera dimag me aise ideas aa rahe all silly 😆😆

waahh... itni jaldi kiss... maan gaye 👍🏼 😛

those nasty ppl.. chhi; such horrible comments! waise hero ki entry karane ka masst idea hai
always available for rescu!

but i wonder this maan wants to rescue her or put her in more trouble!