Beautiful update Avi😊
its a pleasure  reading ur stories
I easily get connected to ur characters
Eager to read Locket once again
 it's one of my favourite Maan geet Istar Dev ffs😊
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update. Lovd it so much.. Finaly maaneet got married.. Lovd the song so much.. Going 2 miss this ff...
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i so much enjoy the last part but in the end all the joy come to dead end because we aren't going to get any more updates of this ff.
geet's wedding was not less than a fairy wedding which every girl dream & a husband like our maan a.k.a BCC.
gonna miss this one badly...
please 1 epilogue toh banta hai
aqvum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice and awesome wedding ...
But i still want an epilogue.. Forst of all, sorry for late commenting.. Secondly, it was the perfect ending.. Everything, seems to settle on its place.. Maaneet get married and are happy together.. There SR was wonderful.. Maan was like always behaving a total majnu and tease geet.. And geet was a mumbai sherni and replied back in her own way.. I am so going to miss this maaneet very much..
A huge request plzz dont stop writing... I love ur work so much... Thnkz 4 pm... Looking forward to read "the locket" again..:D
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update avi
Finely maneet get married aur wo dono bahut khush hai unki Sr awesome
Maan sr me bhi apni bcc giri nahi chodta
I miss this jannuable maan
Hey aap is tarah apni writing nahi chodh sakte
I am eagerly waiting for ur next ff
Avi jab aap The Loket repost karoge too please pm me
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arrey waah!

Itne saare comments 😃

Maine socha last part pe sab comment karna kyu bhul gaye 😆
singh24 thumbnail

Hi Avi...
 chakki per ho kya...?

singh24 thumbnail

mujhe to laga Epi bhi milega...

😆  BCC with his chunnu-munnu...  
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: singh24

<font size="3">mujhe to laga Epi bhi milega...</font>

<font size="3"> 😆 BCC with his chunnu-munnu...</font>

Arrey more than half the people I PM'd have not even read it...

chodo na bekaar hai meri mehnat

Babbie 😃   kaisi ho?
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
1st thanks for the wonderful awsume story Avi im gonna miss  BCC MAAN AUR USKE MUMBAIKAR  BINDASS GEET so badly whnever i read this story mere face pe ek mitthe se smile aa jate hai i wish i future u write anothe rockinggg story i know u don't wanna writing another story this is not fair  but i  just hope for some hreadyapariwartna typy feeling aa jye ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰  ...
love u dear for this wonderful story 

Teri Ummeed Tera Intezaar Karte hai journey always bring a big smile  on my face  

nd thanks for the PMs

PART---48
 omg omg what a sweet and naughty partyyy
GEET  celebrate maan's birthday  geet is teasing maan maan trying to be goody goody boy but it made oposite reaction
geet thinks herself ugly  here maan controlling his desires for promise her she asked why he did so then he gone nuts our  BCC  maan style of eating cake nd  compliments geet in his way😉 here come uncontrable bcc LAMO ...sach a lovely  birthday celebration...
part----49
sherni geet thought babaji maan dancing with all chote kapdo wali girls to make geet jealous nd how dare u dance with anyone else grrr here he is in love wid  her possessiveness with his BCCgiri but poor bcc plan backfired with duggu praising geet LAMO LAMO ... But I loved the possessive confession of maan being jjj (it's remind me GHSP ) ...finally they are getting married
geet waiting for her  maan to come and take her to.her dreamland loved daarjis role in geets life all so lovly ...
part---50 
what to say u make me sad last part  
PURE N DEVINE WEDDING i enjoyyy all  maaneet moments
they got married with rituals...FINALY SR AHME AHEM  HOT HOT SR to bodies become one soul ...
their umeed nd their intezaar comes  to end  by all means they complet their journey in beautiful way 
am going to miss this a lottt

Edited by brandgurti - 9 years ago