Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbindu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fabulous update!  Finally they became one.  nice romantic end to this lovely story.  The whole story was filled with love, passion, and romance.  very well written story full every emotion.
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome, romantic and passionate  BCC  Update
beautifully written..
Please ek aisi hi mere liye bhi likh do na..
mujhse itna bhi nahin hoga..

so the war between Mumbaikar and dilliwala goes on...
so now youa re gong to be a reader from now...That's good but  do this only for a short period..
and want to see you back as writer..

Now the comment about the VM...

you know jaise hi VM shuru hua main to darr gayi,,,Ki Geet ko kya hua..
Maan ko darwaza band bhi nahin karne diya aur shuru ho gayi ...
ang laga le re...
main to samjhi ki Maan ussi khule darwaaze se bahar bhaag jaayega ye soch kar ki ye Geet hi hai ya ko aur🤣
Yaar Geet kam se kam darwaza to band karne deti..
Maan ko ek saans to lene deti..wo kaun sa kahin bhaga ja raha hai
ab to tumhara kaidi hai baandh kar rakhna hamesha ke liye aponi julfon me..
Khyaal rakhna Maan ka..

Thanks Avi for this story..

SonalikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow what a SR !!!!😉 BCC delhiwala and apni sherni mumbaiker...kashmir n kanyakumari wala gana yaad aa gaya😛😛
i m very sad that this story is coming to an end...but as they say...all good things must come to an end😕

i will miss this story.journey was beautiful.

do let me know if u r writing any new story...or any writer writes some story as good as URS
Alpha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A lovely end to a lovely story. At last they are one and together in all sense. They had to overcome many hurdles but if you truly love someone then it's worth it and it makes your appreciate that person more and Maan and Geet definitely will and do appreciate each other more.😛
Sad to see their story end and even sadder to hear that this will be your last contribution as a writer😭.  IF has today lost a fantastic writer and it will not be the same without one of your stories. All that is left to be said is thank you for the lovely stories you have given us.👏👏
kavya.sravya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why no epilogue...😕 we want...we want...an epilogue asp...!!
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm story marriage there togetherness waiting for an epilogue
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

AMAZING !!!

Nice song selction
They become one at last .. with all their love
... really felt emotional when they bought up Mumbaiker n delhiwala ... took me back to the intial updates
Maan is such a nautanki ... will miss him
Pls dont end u r stories here 😭... take a long break ... but pls dont stop writing ... Love it ...pls dont

n pls add me in ur buddylist for Locket reposting

Love u for giving this story to us

Edited by DAZZLINDD - 9 years ago
anjalisen85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome👏👏

maaneet married😃

maan treats megha as his sister😊

maan is teasing geet😉

maaneet become one😉

maaneet moments r nice😳

epilouge please

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wat to say..im speechless to see a beautiful emotional touchy very sensational update yar..thanku so much for giving tis beautiful poem..te way my maaneet ki wedding with everyone's blessings, te five elements and even te heaven too blessed them for their happy starting..wat else could my maaneet need..te way my maaneet ki whole family stood and blessed them, and te whole atmosphere beaming in happiness was lovely touchy..i felt gossebump wen my maan tied te mangalsutra making his  geet , as his..te way my maan adopting megha as his sister was lovely touchy..te way my maaneet ki restless came to end..te way geet ki nervous and shyness seeing my man standing  watching her, she was trying to control so much  not to rush to him was lovely..te way my maan to controlling himself not to jump on her, but seeing her trembling he teasing her and geet too not less she is mumbaiker, teasing him was lovely..te way my maan taking time to claim his geet ,worshopping her each and every part taking his time and geet too tasting him, both are drowning in they passion was lovely superb beautiful..te way my maan claiming his geet and making her his in all sense, atlast my maaneet became one, they complete each other was lovely beautiful passionate..i had tears seeing they heavenly union..yes wat else would a man and woman need , being in their arm's of dreams..yes dreams too cum true if it was my Maaneet..i love tis update so so so so much..i love tis feel so much yar

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

U wont give epi...im so sad to miss my maaneet in tis  journey..thanku for giving a lovely beautiful ff which stay in my heart forever..te way my maaneet journey start with revenge and pain but end in heavenly union..the way my maaneet went thru so much due to destinty ki evil game but atlast my maaneet love broke its nose to poke in their life..i love tis ff so much yar..

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago