Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sessy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

wow what an update.very well written.i loved the way how everyone pitched in to make maneet wedding day memorable and the way u explained about sharing love and not keeping it to yourself.
maneet's milan was beautifully written.finally they are now joined in mind,body and soul.i am going to miss reading about our chalu maan,BCC and mumbiker sherni.
thx for comming up with this amazing story.loved reading it and i especially enjoyed the banter between chalu delhiwala and mumbai sherni.
appreciate sending me the pm and the pw dear.
take care.

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
such a lovely update avi. all these days wait got over for BCC and wifey. it was such a lovely and happy moment for the both souls who had gone through so much in their lifes and finding a beautiful life. Mumbaikar and delhi wale mein dono barabar nikale. kabhi ek aagay tho kabhi dusra😆

this time i am not going to force u for another story. par ek request tho kar sakthi hoon. beech beech mein agar time and baaki sab cheezen saath degi tho small os hi sahi dedena. we will feel happy with that small os😳

enjoy ur new phase as a reader😆😆agar kisine meri ek comment padi tho sach mein maarenge mujhe ki main tujhe support karne lagi hoon to be a reader for somedays.😆

I am going to miss making vm's 😭.Main jyaada teri liye hi vm's banathi thi and i used to enjoy a lot, because tuhi mujhe different different dekar sochne par majboor karthi thi aur main nayi nayi seekh jathi thi.
Piyu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.  Love Maaneet moments and their jealousy.  Wow the wedding day is finally
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hww. So amazing part.. Avi.. U are an awesome writer in writing love scenes too.. finally Delhikar n mumbaikar became one.. n today too on SR Geet's BCC didn't leave his chalugiri... He is perfect chalu n knows very well when his Geet needs dose of his chalugiri.. ðŸ˜³ Nice ending.. would love to see maneet's extended family... but as it's last part... will miss this story. n U r reposting locket.. ? ðŸ˜ƒ
Deepabhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely part ...the song selection was absolutely apt.please treat us with a few epilogues.The journey of this SS was beautiful,love your writing style,please don't stop .Waiting for your new ff.
Best of luck
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BDayGal-11Jan

ahem ahem ke baad seedha bache dikha deti na 😆 😳

Theek hai😆  soch lo ho gaye😃
dqno1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidyaniru

Great ending to a great story! The SR was very well written, totally keeping their characters intact.

Loved the story! Maan's BCC, the Mumbai-Delhi nok-jhoks, the romance, the drama, the action... The story had all aspects and was very beautifully written. You're an amazing writer!
Waiting eagerly for the next story...

Thanks Vidya.  Glad you liked it😃
dqno1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _CookieMonster_

awesme update
lovd it alot
gonna to miss it alot

Thank u😃
dqno1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sessy

wow what an update.very well written.i loved the way how everyone pitched in to make maneet wedding day memorable and the way u explained about sharing love and not keeping it to yourself.
maneet's milan was beautifully written.finally they are now joined in mind,body and soul.i am going to miss reading about our chalu maan,BCC and mumbiker sherni.
thx for comming up with this amazing story.loved reading it and i especially enjoyed the banter between chalu delhiwala and mumbai sherni.
appreciate sending me the pm and the pw dear.
take care.

Thank you Sessy.

Really enjoyed reading your nice comments😃
dqno1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya111111

such a lovely update avi. all these days wait got over for BCC and wifey. it was such a lovely and happy moment for the both souls who had gone through so much in their lifes and finding a beautiful life. Mumbaikar and delhi wale mein dono barabar nikale. kabhi ek aagay tho kabhi dusra😆

this time i am not going to force u for another story. par ek request tho kar sakthi hoon. beech beech mein agar time and baaki sab cheezen saath degi tho small os hi sahi dedena. we will feel happy with that small os😳

enjoy ur new phase as a reader😆😆agar kisine meri ek comment padi tho sach mein maarenge mujhe ki main tujhe support karne lagi hoon to be a reader for somedays.😆

I am going to miss making vm's 😭.Main jyaada teri liye hi vm's banathi thi and i used to enjoy a lot, because tuhi mujhe different different dekar sochne par majboor karthi thi aur main nayi nayi seekh jathi thi.

ye le..

maine highlight kar diya sab ke padhne ke liye😆

Priya, sach mein tu ne bohut saath diya yaar..

Me too enjoyed having those VMs made for my stories.

They added that extra finish to the stories both Locket and TUTIKH

Thanks for all your help Priya🤗