Users

Frequent Posters

Ashdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 47 superb ...
Maan being mr nice...
Geet longing for her BCC...
poor controling himself for the promise...
Loved it...
Now going to read part 48Edited by ashdd - 9 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was a fab update!!!!
ofcourse BCC is back.. but even then, he is trying to control as much as he can... for his promise.. and yeh Geet bhi kitna satate hai apne on paper husband ko... 
but the update was fully maaneetilicious and awesome...
thnks for the update.. continue soon.
Ashdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 48
beautiful part...
Full of maaneet update...
Maan in bcc mode...
Loved it...
Waiting for next...
Happy new year..
aachal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read chapter 48 love it.love maan in bcc mode.wow geet tries siduce him.love all maneet scence and romance and love the precap maan having bachler party geet will not leave him.and next part will be last camt believe it.love your ff.will be waiting for next part and maneet wedding.thanks for pm.
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 47 - sorry for the late comment
beautiful and my fav song...for this song i saw that movie whenever it airs on...and still i ran to watch that song...i so liked him in that movie..
oh...sherni missing her bcc. she didnt liked goody goody maan...she so badly wanted bad-boy-maan...
he realised why she was upset and he was back to his challoogiri..lol...itna ke geet now could not stop him..ab kya karegi geet..

oh...ramleela pic was fabulous...best editing...they look so hwwaat in that pic & real too
singh24 thumbnail

Avi ..

rost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update. Maan is back to being bcc. Geet teasing him is cute. But Maan seems to have forgotten KC in this. Wish you could mention about KC in the next update. And please make chapter 50 as the last update and not the next one.
Madhuri53 thumbnail

Part 48 - superb part...maan so fida on bold sherni ...geet trying to bring her bcc out...innocent yet passionate romance me to tumhara haat koi nahi pakad skta...your words were enough to bring the emotions in me..he was so sorry for taking such vow ...even geet too teased him for taking such vow...lol...still he took his gift from her...will miss this bcc maan

singh24 thumbnail

ðŸ¤—   Avi ...

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
precap- omg...maan ne geet ko kaha ki imp meeting hai ...actual me bachelor party hai...geet to kitni bholi hai...aur ab sherni ka samna karna padega bcc ko...ab aayega maza...