Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update.  The Maaneet momets were awesome.  Maan getting his birthday cake and gift.  Geet being naughty.  The precap bachelor's party.  Maan to gaya lol.
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome parts..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear,,
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Part 46

Bechara Maan... Can't meet his wife. How is he able to live. So desperate to be near Geet but kabab me haddi hai sab. N uska mayka bhi Geet ko nahi chodte.
Maan ki taraf koi nahi hai.

Geet excited about marriage... Shopping and shopping. Paying no heed wat Maan wants. Badla toh woh jarur lega.

Maan sneaking into the shop. I just loved how Tara caught them n Maan n Tara were having good time teasing, flirting with each other. Ab Maan hai toh Geet ko koi nahi bachayega.
How sweetly he is complaining that she doesn't pay attention to him.

Eager to see her in dresses. How beshram he is sitting luxuriously. BCC. Making her ready khud se.

Want to spend the entire night with her n woh kuch karega nahi. Aisa kabhi hua hai. Lol. N Geet how easily she believes.

Want password for part 47 N 48. Pls
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Fabulous part.
Loved it a lot.
Maan knows how to confuse his aldy love!
Can't wait to see how Geet is going to handle her Maan the sher further
Thanks a lot.
SheenGcian thumbnail
awesome updt avi😃 
bcc maan ke apne tariqy hain birthday gift wasool karne ke ðŸ˜‰
loved the both were teasing eacmh other😆😳
maan is so naught😳y kia compliments dye wah ðŸ˜†
SheenGcian thumbnail
this if is giving me hard tym
not letting me comment properly😡
Alpha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read part 47. Aww poor Geet is feeling unloved and undesired all because Maan is trying to keep the promise he made to her that he will behave. Maan is trying to control himself not knowing that his actions are hurting Geet. 
I'm glad that Geets misunderstanding has been cleared and her BCC is back with a bang. Now there's no stopping Maan as he knows her protests are just token ones.😳
Part 48 there's no stopping BCC Maan now😉.  Loved their little nok jhoks. Their love for each other is never ending and their understanding of each other makes it even sweeter. For both it's what they dreamed of - finding a soul mate which even destiny could not keep apart. Lovely update. Sad that the story is nearly coming to an end.
Edited by Alpha01 - 9 years ago
achu66 thumbnail
Beautiful update...
Geet's BCC is back with double intensity. Maaneet moments are lovely. Loved it a lot...precap seems interesting... Maan babu abb thum tho gaya...waiting for next part
Thanks for the pm
tasneemmazhar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
haaye.. awesome update... me blushing with the thought whats coming up!!!😉
tasneemmazhar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hum last part ka intezar karte hain!!!