India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Hayee...

N.R.Rona Senior Member
N.R.Rona
N.R.Rona

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
What an epi..wowww..after all the drama atlast even its only 5 mts..dil ko choo liya..matlab bahuth choo liya..cant stop blushing..so romantic..i dont think there is a need of confession between them..the way he was faking the back pain was soo cutee..and that smile f KP..hayeee..main mar jawaan.. And after that pulling ishu to him n the perfect scene was that..cant fill my eyes with that..mujhe aur bhi dekhna hain voh 5 mts.. Precap also was soo nice but i think adi interfered there.. Even though shagun was planning against ishu..ishra was there to make up for all the drama played in todays epi..cant bring it to my words..mujhe kuch shabd hi nahin hain taki is vaqt ki mere hal ke bare mein main kuch bata sakoon..utna pasand aya.. ISHRA n DIVAN YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE n AMAZING ACTORS .. LOVE U SOO MUCH...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra7divankidivaniprajnyaprabhuDivSoumyavanisreeK.S.desire_nikki

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Srsly..some feelings cant be explained verbally
and the best part was they talked staying in ae postion
kya baat hai
gr8 going ishra
or vo karan ki smile
and dialogs