Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New Ishita bhakt in town (Page 6)

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hahaha...wonderful post
well all i can say is its a daily soap and while watching it we should give our minds a relax since there are hundreds of logics which are left unanswered...lol
good post dear
and yeah..my question
finally jakar ruhi ke room me to koi soya nhi to vo free hona chahiye tha naa...ishra could have taken it but no

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
So true...Clap
Made a similar post with the exact same thoughts!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262308

Have put all my frustration with the way things are going in there!!!

Colt.Pixy

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

Originally posted by Angel13

Agree this kid is too spoiled and aggressive
he should have been thankful to raman for bringing him back home
and about Adi being impressed by ishu well I see it as him being overwhelmed by love and support he got from ishu and family when he was in that state so I guess he said about ishu from what sjagun has been told him about and what she said again today and not bhakat of ishu
You will see him hating her again tomorrow...wait for it...this kid can't be redeem this early
but agree as u said it should have acknowledge raman as well seeing the difference and with home much love he fed him milk...but this female wroter I tell you she is messing up with characters again

I again say , i don't care about tomorrow as I know shagun will again poison him but i am talking about accident time. his mother was on risk and he was too on risk at that time. was not that state to thank or at least realize that my father saved us Shocked

If he had realized back then then what he did at shagun function would have happened.. The main problem is he never sees or realizes goodness of his father love and care
It's high time he should start acknowledge raman and his love
Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

Agree this kid is too spoiled and aggressive
he should have been thankful to raman for bringing him back home
and about Adi being impressed by ishu well I see it as him being overwhelmed by love and support he got from ishu and family when he was in that state so I guess he said about ishu from what sjagun has been told him about and what she said again today and not bhakat of ishu
You will see him hating her again tomorrow...wait for it...this kid can't be redeem this early
but agree as u said it should have acknowledge raman as well seeing the difference and with home much love he fed him milk...but this female wroter I tell you she is messing up with characters again

I again say , i don't care about tomorrow as I know shagun will again poison him but i am talking about accident time. his mother was on risk and he was too on risk at that time. was not that state to thank or at least realize that my father saved us Shocked

If he had realized back then then what he did at shagun function would have happened.. The main problem is he never sees or realizes goodness of his father love and care
It's high time he should start acknowledge raman and his love

at that time he just ignored raman, but what amazes me is just 2 words pleased him and here raman is literally craving and crying for him in front of him, but he can't see that ShockedShocked 

The_Imane

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Zener:

Writer is writing from IShita's pov only .So even if adi praise raman , then raman will praise ishita for all these. SO lengthy process of praising ISHITA CHAracter.

So this time they save time and directly reaching the main point of the story- PRAISE ONLY ISHITA CHARACTER NO MATTER WHAT.LOLLOL

Edited by mayu1982 - 23 December 2014 at 5:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaSushItaThe_ImaneColt.Pixy

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
total crap...ishita aunty achi hai...roflll  ROFLROFL
hellooo what about Raman Papa ??? Wacko

loved the title...new JM bhakt in town ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_ImaneColt.Pixy

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Zener:

Writer is writing from IShita's pov only .So even if adi praise raman , then raman will praise ishita for all these. SO lengthy process of praising ISHITA CHAracter.

So this time they save time and directly reaching the main point of the story- PRAISE ONLY ISHITA CHARACTER NO MATTER WHAT.LOLLOL

7.30 slot ka effec hai di... LOLLOLLOLLOL kuch bhi karo...HEROINE ki jai jaikar hogi LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_ImaneColt.Pixy

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhalover

Agree with you
Raman goes so much out of the way to help adi always
but he didnt even thanked leave thanks even a gesture of being thankful to him
never talked to him properly
he first should start showing something positive towards his dad and then someone else
I think instead of shagun everyone treats raman as a garbage
During ruhi custody also everyone was bothered about ishita but damn ruhi is even raman's daughter wnt he also be broken?

I think Adi's change of heart perhaps came in coz he has always played tricks to hurt ishita and she has always forgiven him! whereas raman has aksed him to apologize etc so he feels ishita is good

Go to top