India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New Ishita bhakt in town (Page 4)

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
if he is listening 2 ishita then he will surely soften towards raman and understand him sooner or later , its a gud signBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
One of these days, after Shagun starts working her "magic" we will be shown a scene where Mrs Bhalla is self reflecting "Haan shaayad itni buri nahi hai Shagun, Ishita theek kehti hai Shagun ke baare mein...usko sabki samajh hai kinni padhi likhi hai, 
Raman Shagun ko khush nahi rakh paaya, galti mere bete vich hai, bechaari Shagun, Raman kitna gusse waala hai usko kisi baat ki samajh nahi hai, har baat par gussa, har baat par jhagra, Ishita hi theek karegi mere Adi ko,"ConfusedShocked  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharanijageethikaColt.Pixy

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">One of these days, after Shagun starts working her "magic" we will be shown a scene where Mrs Bhalla is self reflecting "Haan shaayad itni buri nahi hai Shagun, Ishita theek kehti hai Shagun ke baare mein...usko sabki samajh hai kinni padhi likhi hai,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Raman Shagun ko khush nahi rakh paaya, galti mere bete vich hai, bechaari Shagun, Raman kitna gusse waala hai usko kisi baat ki samajh nahi hai, har baat par gussa, har baat par jhagra, Ishita hi theek karegi mere Adi ko,"ConfusedShocked </font>

if toshiji starts believing shagun then I don't know what to say I mean how can she bieve shagun any time any day? Hope she doesn't come under ishu influence much regarding shagun being good
She can't blame raman for being angry all time as she knows in past he wasn't angry man at all he was all happy happy
But if she does then jay ho writer Sonali mata ki

geethika

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

ZD...
I am hoping it was a 'spur of the moment' thing and the kid didnt change overnight... it would be highly unrealistic for him to change completely with this one incident. but it would be ok for a kid to suddenly be overwhelmed by the love he is being shown.

Also, about him not mentioning Raman... I guess the writers are not really ready to handle that sensitive issue yet... 

BUT... I have a very bad feeling, they will show that Adi gets closer to Ishita first and she builds the bridge between him and Raman.  It was OK to do this with Ruhi, because Raman avoided Ruhi and she needed an outsider to come in and love her.

Raman has always craved for Adi's love and tried to get closer to him. If they show that Ishita is needed to make son & dad friends again... then... all I can say is, there is another aspect of Raman's complex personality that they are over-simplifying

sorry for disappearing. real life calling Tongue
agree lucky, but still overnight seeing goodness of Ishita and he was sooo blind to his permanent shield his father even in accident track. even after he was saved, he never thanked  him neither said single good word OuchOuch 

Eh, I had got already idea of Ishita becoming bridge for raman and adi the day adi came to her clinic for dental problem. i had shared some analytical reasons regarding that  with few of my buddies at that time. but today s episode made me only pissed off SleepySleepy   I din expect adi to avoid raman today

Edited by Colt.Pixy - 23 December 2014 at 9:09am

always_a_TV_fan

always_a_TV_fan IF-Stunnerz
always_a_TV_fan
always_a_TV_fan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

sorry for disappearing. real life calling Tongue
agree lucky, but still overnight seeing goodness of Ishita and he was sooo blind to his permanent shield his father even in accident track. even after he was saved, he never thanked  him neither said single good word OuchOuch 

Eh, I had got already idea of Ishita becoming bridge for raman and adi the day adi came to her clinic for dental problem. i had shared some analytical reasons regarding that  with few of my buddies at that time. but today s episode made me only pissed off SleepySleepy   I din expect adi to avoid raman today

ZD... this will turn out to be a Adi-reformation track with bits of IshRa in each episode... be mentally prepared Embarrassed JM's goodness will only increase... soon you will see CDs and cassettes being played everywhere with JM aarti... yeh toh kucch bhi nahin tha ... Raman will now only be Ishita's husband. bas

Colt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Agree this kid is too spoiled and aggressive
he should have been thankful to raman for bringing him back home
and about Adi being impressed by ishu well I see it as him being overwhelmed by love and support he got from ishu and family when he was in that state so I guess he said about ishu from what sjagun has been told him about and what she said again today and not bhakat of ishu
You will see him hating her again tomorrow...wait for it...this kid can't be redeem this early
but agree as u said it should have acknowledge raman as well seeing the difference and with home much love he fed him milk...but this female wroter I tell you she is messing up with characters again

I again say , i don't care about tomorrow as I know shagun will again poison him but i am talking about accident time. his mother was on risk and he was too on risk at that time. was not that state to thank or at least realize that my father saved us Shocked

Angel13

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Shagun do something with Adi
Dont let him bcom JM bahkt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vishakha-Colt.Pixy

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll