New Ishita bhakt in town (Page 3)

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

Do you think he will keep talking good about ishu? As witnessed Ishra romancimg..also sjagun yelled at him for praising ishu
I see she agsin feeding poision to him and as she told she wants heroism room back in raman life so after seeing Ishra romance today and in upcoming scene of Assok bashing Adi so per sjagun telling he will also feel and want ishu out of the house so he will play along with sjagun to manipulate and all evil things
He can't be reform or become ishu Bhakt this soon
did he even once praised or saw goodness of raman in these more than 300 eps????????

I know that's odd and nonsense as he calls raman only when needed that to for srupid selfish reasons
But I wouldn't believe him to be good with Ishita this soon
Hope tomorrow when raman tells to ishu Adi hears and understand his papa loves him and care so much about him so does ishu
I want Adi to ne Bhakt of both Ishra not only one of
what I mean to say  that in whole this YHM eps, adi has NEVER valued raman, but he got impressed just by 2 words of her ShockedShocked  what ever he does in upcoming days I don't bother i only want to say that he initiated for JM than raman ShockedShocked  that too over night.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaDharanijageethika

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
its jst 1 min bhakt...
dnt worry frm 2mrw u vl see him again hating ishita nd whole family too...
shagun strtd her moves...frst with simmi nd nw ishra too...

god knws wht she vl do...
the frst mve itself a dangerous one...
Dharanija Goldie
Dharanija
Dharanija

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Writer clearly a,sexist!

Unnecessarily glorifies female lead!

Shagun was totally wrong in leaving raman but since last few days shagun is shown as abla nari!

Today also all dialogues were like everyone blaming ashok ...no one pointed out shagun mistake! Ashok ne shagun ko phasaya seriously!!!!!!!
Shagun ke paas dimag nahi hai kya?!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1drishtimaurya-Vishakha-geethikasweety_10Nisha0604Angel13Colt.Pixyalways_a_TV_fan

always_a_TV_fan IF-Stunnerz
always_a_TV_fan
always_a_TV_fan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asclepius

Writer clearly a,sexist!

Shagun was totally wrong in leaving raman but since last few days shagun is shown as abla nari!

Today also all dialogues were like everyone blaming ashok ...no one pointed out shagun mistake! Ashok ne shagun ko phasaya seriously!!!!!!!

Haha... So Ashok is the 'bad' man who trapped and lured Shagun ??? and she had no say in this AT ALL ??? wow, then why didnt anyone file a police complaint of fraud LOL 

if this goes on, i wont be surprised if they blame Raman one day for being too weak to let Shagun go Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1drishtimaurya-Vishakha-DharanijageethikaColt.Pixy

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Writer clearly a,sexist!

Not only that Ishita ENTIRE BHASHAN to Ashok was about HOW ASHOK CHEATED ON SHAGUNShockedShocked

I caused two holes in the walls of my house banging my head, I mean, ISHITA DEFENDING SHAGUN'S VIRTUES?

WHERE was Ishita when Shagun went after Ashok for sex WHILE MARRIED TO RAMAN?Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya-Vishakha-DharanijageethikaColt.Pixy

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

Writer clearly a,sexist!

Haha... So Ashok is the 'bad' man who trapped and lured Shagun ??? and she had no say in this AT ALL ??? wow, then why didnt anyone file a police complaint of fraud LOL 

if this goes on, i wont be surprised if they blame Raman one day for being too weak to let Shagun go Ouch

THATS EXACTLY WHERE THIS IS HEADED

By his MUTE INACTION in matters concerning Adi, Raman is enabling that conclusion as wellCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharanijageethikaColt.Pixyalways_a_TV_fan

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Do you think he will keep talking good about ishu? As witnessed Ishra romancimg..also sjagun yelled at him for praising ishu
I see she agsin feeding poision to him and as she told she wants heroism room back in raman life so after seeing Ishra romance today and in upcoming scene of Assok bashing Adi so per sjagun telling he will also feel and want ishu out of the house so he will play along with sjagun to manipulate and all evil things
He can't be reform or become ishu Bhakt this soon
did he even once praised or saw goodness of raman in these more than 300 eps????????

I know that's odd and nonsense as he calls raman only when needed that to for srupid selfish reasons
But I wouldn't believe him to be good with Ishita this soon
Hope tomorrow when raman tells to ishu Adi hears and understand his papa loves him and care so much about him so does ishu
I want Adi to ne Bhakt of both Ishra not only one of
what I mean to say that in whole this YHM eps, adi has NEVER valued raman, but he got impressed just by 2 words of her ShockedShocked what ever he does in upcoming days I don't bother i only want to say that he initiated for JM than raman ShockedShocked that too over night.

Agree this kid is too spoiled and aggressive
he should have been thankful to raman for bringing him back home
and about Adi being impressed by ishu well I see it as him being overwhelmed by love and support he got from ishu and family when he was in that state so I guess he said about ishu from what sjagun has been told him about and what she said again today and not bhakat of ishu
You will see him hating her again tomorrow...wait for it...this kid can't be redeem this early
but agree as u said it should have acknowledge raman as well seeing the difference and with home much love he fed him milk...but this female wroter I tell you she is messing up with characters again
13MEGHA05 Goldie
13MEGHA05
13MEGHA05

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Ishita Bhakt!!
that was so funny...
Yeh toh humari ishita mata ka karishma hai!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

Go to top