akdhalover IF-Rockerz
akdhalover
akdhalover

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Agree with you 
Raman goes so much out of the way to help adi always
but he didnt even thanked leave thanks even a gesture of being thankful to him 
never talked to him properly 
he first should start showing something positive towards his dad and then someone else 
I think instead of shagun everyone treats raman as a garbage 
During ruhi custody also everyone was bothered about ishita but damn ruhi is even raman's daughter wnt he also be broken? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryageethikaColt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Do you think he will keep talking good about ishu? As witnessed Ishra romancimg..also sjagun yelled at him for praising ishu
I see she agsin feeding poision to him and as she told she wants heroism room back in raman life so after seeing Ishra romance today and in upcoming scene of Assok bashing Adi so per sjagun telling he will also feel and want ishu out of the house so he will play along with sjagun to manipulate and all evil things
He can't be reform or become ishu Bhakt this soon
did he even once praised or saw goodness of raman in these more than 300 eps????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanijageethika

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

HOW UTTERLY AWFUL ZENE
I agree fully

I mean that was LUDICROUS
today only me and anu were talking, i said eventually adi ll become JM bhakt and she said that he will feel for raman first . but now we are literally shocked ShockedShocked

Dharanijageethika

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshatha19

Shagun jaldi se  jaldi Ishita ke  bhakt  honi chahiyeLOL
aisa mat bolo jiCrySleepy 

who are not JM bhakt only are giving me entertain these days SleepySleepySleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharanijageethikaThe_Imane

always_a_TV_fan IF-Stunnerz
always_a_TV_fan
always_a_TV_fan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
ZD...
I am hoping it was a 'spur of the moment' thing and the kid didnt change overnight... it would be highly unrealistic for him to change completely with this one incident. but it would be ok for a kid to suddenly be overwhelmed by the love he is being shown.

Also, about him not mentioning Raman... I guess the writers are not really ready to handle that sensitive issue yet... 

BUT... I have a very bad feeling, they will show that Adi gets closer to Ishita first and she builds the bridge between him and Raman.  It was OK to do this with Ruhi, because Raman avoided Ruhi and she needed an outsider to come in and love her.

Raman has always craved for Adi's love and tried to get closer to him. If they show that Ishita is needed to make son & dad friends again... then... all I can say is, there is another aspect of Raman's complex personality that they are over-simplifying

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaDharanijageethikaK.S.Colt.Pixy

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

Originally posted by Angel13

Do you think he will keep talking good about ishu? As witnessed Ishra romancimg..also sjagun yelled at him for praising ishu
I see she agsin feeding poision to him and as she told she wants heroism room back in raman life so after seeing Ishra romance today and in upcoming scene of Assok bashing Adi so per sjagun telling he will also feel and want ishu out of the house so he will play along with sjagun to manipulate and all evil things
He can't be reform or become ishu Bhakt this soon
did he even once praised or saw goodness of raman in these more than 300 eps????????

I know that's odd and nonsense as he calls raman only when needed that to for srupid selfish reasons
But I wouldn't believe him to be good with Ishita this soon
Hope tomorrow when raman tells to ishu Adi hears and understand his papa loves him and care so much about him so does ishu
I want Adi to ne Bhakt of both Ishra not only one of

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momb24

Cvs are either to fast or slow in pace and it seems not interested in logic,we all know that. adi over night sees goodness in ishita Ouch no mention of raman. why couldn't they take it gradually.
exactly. this track was supposed to be adi ishita raman. but now tables have turned to another direction ConfusedConfused

Dharanijageethika

Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Chill yaar that was done so that shagun shud spit poison fr oshra thats it...but o feel he is changing see his face when shagun was yelling..donno abt future buy now he is changing slowly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1

Go to top