Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

What was that? :O :* (Page 2)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Joined: 04 October 2012
Posts: 7347

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
happ fr ishra bt itna xpct amt karo yar...adi listng to ishra convo...
its wont poss nw bt in futre epi it may b...

if i prve wrng i vl b happy...if adi listens ishra convo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akdhalover

_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Joined: 20 August 2009
Posts: 6634

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhalover

Originally posted by ..Mehak..

I'm still having goosebumps imagining about that scene. It was seriously unexpected. IshRa <3 I so wish we get such kind of scenes so that Shagun sees that and becomes super jealous. LOL
i swear 
ishra <3 they set the screen on fire today 
But instead adi saw that and will again misunderstand that!Confused

i soo wish it was shagun instead of adi to see that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.

akdhalover IF-Rockerz
akdhalover
akdhalover

Joined: 12 March 2014
Posts: 7883

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s_kavya

Yes it was indeed a surprise... i mean they didn't said i love you to each other and see them full on romance and that to hall mein LOL but ishra so cozy awww the way Raman held ishu so close me dead Day Dreaming and he saing Biwi se pyaar nai karunga toh kis se karunga so cute Embarrassed
Ravan kumar has now turned into Naughty Kumar!Embarrassed
akdhalover IF-Rockerz
akdhalover
akdhalover

Joined: 12 March 2014
Posts: 7883

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shavi2311

happ fr ishra bt itna xpct amt karo yar...adi listng to ishra convo...
its wont poss nw bt in futre epi it may b...

if i prve wrng i vl b happy...if adi listens ishra convo...
Adi wnt listen even m sure!Cry
akdhalover IF-Rockerz
akdhalover
akdhalover

Joined: 12 March 2014
Posts: 7883

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dipsi_

Originally posted by akdhalover

Originally posted by ..Mehak..

I'm still having goosebumps imagining about that scene. It was seriously unexpected. IshRa <3 I so wish we get such kind of scenes so that Shagun sees that and becomes super jealous. LOL
i swear 
ishra <3 they set the screen on fire today 
But instead adi saw that and will again misunderstand that!Confused

i soo wish it was shagun instead of adi to see that
exactly!Dead
Shagun is such a bitch! 
Wish she sees ishra romance and get it straight they are inseparable!
-DivAn- Goldie
-DivAn-
-DivAn-

Joined: 06 May 2014
Posts: 1159

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I died for a second..
That was a huge suprise..
P.S- I won't mind Shagun sleeping in Ishra's Bedroom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.

arshi33 Senior Member
arshi33
arshi33

Joined: 20 August 2012
Posts: 834

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Those two parts were epic awesome...Day Dreaming
IshRa...BlushingHeart
That was such a pleasant surprise...Big smileBig smile
akdhalover IF-Rockerz
akdhalover
akdhalover

Joined: 12 March 2014
Posts: 7883

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yhmfan1

I died for a second..
That was a huge suprise..
P.S- I won't mind Shagun sleeping in Ishra's Bedroom
even i wnt mind if we get such passionate scenes!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index