pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

UPDATE FOR 16TH NOVEMBER

Savita tells Prajakta that what nandini did was not correct. She is angry at tulsi for supporting nandini and says tulsi is going against her. Prajakta tries to calm her down and says that tulsi is not against savita but against ansh. Savita says that if tulsi is with nandini, she is with ansh even if it meant going against tulsi. Prajakta is troubled.

Mihir tells ansh that this all is happening because of him, if he had signed the divorce papers all this would not have happened. Ansh tells him that he loves nandini and how can he let her go. Mihir tries to explain to him that nandini does not love him and he cannot force her to live with him. Ansh acts all upset and says that it would have been possible for him to get nandini back if karan was not there. He says that what would mihir have done in similar situation and says that to his knowledge something like this had happened in the past. He mentions about anupam and tulsi. Mihir is thoughtful and ansh tries to take advantage of this. He starts crying on mihir's shoulder saying that he loves nandini more than mihir probably loved tulsi and how he cannot let her go away and mentions again about karan's presence in nandini's life. He says that if mihir and tulsi will be happy if he divorces nandini, then he is ready to do even that. Mihir is sympathetic.

Nandini is standing on the terrace and watching the fireworks and the whole place is lighted with deeyas. Karan comes in from behind and tells her that no matter what he is always going to support her. Nandini says that she knows he is with her and also tulsi ma being with her in some way. She says that there is still darkness in her life and so she cannot enjoy all this light on diwali. Karan tells her not to worry and that they will celebrate the next diwali together, their lives will be different and there will be light in their life. They look in their eyes lovingly. (long scene with a song in the background)

Tulsi is with razia (kumud of kkusum) and shabina (zarina wahab). Shabina tells razia that she is lucky to have two mothers.

Tulsi tells gautam and saahil that today is razia's mehndi and since she does not have any brothers, they have to do some custom (I think she said pathani- I don't know the custom so there might be a mistake). Gautam and saahil are happy and agree.

Preparations are on for razia's mehndi in shantiniketan. Shabina says that it double chand day for razia because today is id and also razia's mehndi. Ganga and damini tease razia. Indu comes and tells everyone that the chand is out. Razia and shabina say some prayer and see the chand, everyone else is also there. They wish each other.

Razia's mehndi is on and there are some people from the groom's family to put mehndi on razia's hand (talk about some custom). Indu also wants to put mehndi and is told that whoever puts the mehndi on this day will get married fast. Some jokes on this indu happen. Tulsi is looking for mihir and is told that mihir has gone out probably to nandini's house. Tulsi is surprised.

Mihir goes to Tanya's house and is greeted by her. Nandini comes out and greets him and tries to touch his feet. Mihir says that if she wants to show respect towards mihir then she should do what he asks her to do. She is shocked but asks him. He says that nandini had filed the rape case because she wanted the divorce, now ansh has agreed to divorce her and she should take the case back. He gives her some more lecture about how she has done the wrong thing. She says that she has still got respect for him and that is the reason why her eyes are still jhuki hui but she cannot take this case back as this is her fight for herself and she has to do this for her atmasamman. Tulsi is at the door and listens to all that. Mihir is upset. Nandini says that she thought mihir had come to give her his blessings but he has come to take blessings for his son. Tulsi comes and says that she will bless nandini so that she will be happy and win her battles. Mihir is angry and walks out saying that he did not expect this from tulsi.

Ansh meets up with his lawyer. The lawyer tells him that it is good that mihir is supporting him and it should be this way otherwise there will be a problem. Nandini's case is strong and ansh should keep this mihir thing on. Ansh is angry and shouts at him and tells him to do his work and he knows what he has to do.

In Shantiniketan, the celebrations are still on. The brothers (gautam, saahil, karan and harsh) are dancing to some traditional muslim song.(all of them in pathani suits) Everybody is happy, ansh is looking from far. Someone comes and ansh to join the dance, he says that he is fine and that the man should go and join the celebrations, he says something about begaani shadi me Abdullah diwana. Razia and shabina are also very happy, tulsi and mihir are also there.

The police comes in and everybody is shocked when they say that they are here to arrest Ansh. Ansh wonders if the police has found out about his drug connection or about vishal's murder.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RIRUP thumbnail
Wellcome back it is really great to see your update.๐Ÿ˜Š
nandiinii thumbnail
thanks a lot 4 the update!!!gr8 job buddy!!
Chandani02cr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘You were missed veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much. Love to read your updates, please don't leave us for soooooooooooo long๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ƒSo glad to see you back, keep up the good work.

Love

Chandani

abhilasha thumbnail
hi there
thanks once again for the updates, did u go out fo Diwali ?

Bye
kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Pmahesh....

Boy have i missed ur updates.  I am so glad that u r back.  Thank you again.. No one updates in detail the way u do. i thank you for the bottom of my heart.  please keep it up and welcome back..

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thanks 4 the great update! Keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ‘
pmahesh thumbnail

Hey everybody, thanks for appreciating my updates.

I had gone to chennai and the CAS having been implemented there, the star plus channel was a pay channel. I, infact could not watch any serial and had to totally depend on the forum updates.

Anyway, I am glad to be back but i am not too sure about the updates as jatt4life has been doing the updates in my absence and if he wants to continue, i will only do the updates when he is unable to do it.

Thanks once again for having missed me!

princessriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for update. Happy Diwali๐Ÿ˜Š