Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud SS - RR Tidbits 5 on page 23 (Page 9)

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
The first thought of Rudra depicts his sense of humor. Rudra always had a strong sense of humor. We could see it in his one liners to Aman or Kakisa.

Well Paro stood on one leg for his forgiveness only. Paro never once said she loves him nor her actions showed it. So why does he thinks that she loves him. Also why did he thought that Paro's love is way below his love. The love which he will neither agree to nor accept. How can he call that a greater love.

The moment he realized the danger to his BSD job, all his attention shifted from Paro to BSD.

Most of Rudra's actions are in relfex and in haste. You depicting his thought process and emotions may help in reasoning out his actions. Loving it.

Well JJ I am not reviewing this Tidbits. Most of the things I have written out are my thought process. SO when I ask questions these are not directed to you or towards your writings.

I am loving how you are showing us what's going on in the mind of a man who is of few words and more actions.

"Your emotions trouble you only in those things which you call yours"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-Disenchanted-

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psagars

The first thought of Rudra depicts his sense of humor. Rudra always had a strong sense of humor. We could see it in his one liners to Aman or Kakisa.

Well Paro stood on one leg for his forgiveness only. Paro never once said she loves him nor her actions showed it. So why does he thinks that she loves him. Also why did he thought that Paro's love is way below his love. The love which he will neither agree to nor accept. How can he call that a greater love.

The moment he realized the danger to his BSD job, all his attention shifted from Paro to BSD.

Most of Rudra's actions are in relfex and in haste. You depicting his thought process and emotions may help in reasoning out his actions. Loving it.

Well JJ I am not reviewing this Tidbits. Most of the things I have written out are my thought process. SO when I ask questions these are not directed to you or towards your writings.

I am loving how you are showing us what's going on in the mind of a man who is of few words and more actions.

Reshma, whether you are reviewing or it is just your thoughts - it is nice to discuss. Will bring in finally a better understanding of what was in Rudra's mind LOL So please keep them coming.

To be honest I got confused. I thought Paro stood on one leg to prove her love. I think I have to watch the older episodes. But no time Reshma.

When she proposed didn't she mention that they are meant to be. Doesn't she mention that she loves him ? OR did she only mention it much later ? Do you remember when ?

My view is that Rudra loved Paro dearly. From the first time he set eyes on her in the desert. Maybe he himself did not know it. Did not accept it. And would never have accepted her love too till the railway track incident. Probably that is when he realized what her leaving means to him. And that she left him because she promised to give up what she loved most. My take is that is when he accepted -  not only his love but also that her love is as strong as his. He had great trust issues. And the railway track is when he really started trusting Paro. For Rudra love is synonymous with trust. My view again. Would love to hear from you

The quote you have given above I was planning to use in the next Tidbit. I heard something similar is a Blue BLoods episode I saw yesterday. And I thought that will fit Rudra's state of mind perfectly LOL

_ResHma_ELLUNDAA-Disenchanted-

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Originally posted by psagars

Reshma, whether you are reviewing or it is just your thoughts - it is nice to discuss. Will bring in finally a better understanding of what was in Rudra's mind LOL So please keep them coming.

To be honest I got confused. I thought Paro stood on one leg to prove her love. I think I have to watch the older episodes. But no time Reshma.

When she proposed didn't she mention that they are meant to be. Doesn't she mention that she loves him ? OR did she only mention it much later ? Do you remember when ?

My view is that Rudra loved Paro dearly. From the first time he set eyes on her in the desert. Maybe he himself did not know it. Did not accept it. And would never have accepted her love too till the railway track incident. Probably that is when he realized what her leaving means to him. And that she left him because she promised to give up what she loved most. My take is that is when he accepted -  not only his love but also that her love is as strong as his. He had great trust issues. And the railway track is when he really started trusting Paro. For Rudra love is synonymous with trust. My view again. Would love to hear from you

The quote you have given above I was planning to use in the next Tidbit. I heard something similar is a Blue BLoods episode I saw yesterday. And I thought that will fit Rudra's state of mind perfectly LOL

As far as I remember Paro wanted Rudra's forgiveness. Love and marriage were not even on her mind. She was ready to anything for his forgiveness, that's when Rudra asked her to marry Sumer if she wants his forgiveness. Paro asked Bholenath for a sign which she got in through the doll connection. And she joined the bits and realized that she and Rudra were destined together.

No she didn't mention she loved him, she only said they were destined together and were like Shiv Parvati.

Yes completely agree with you, Rudra loved her at the first sight. And only the thought of losing her made him come out of his shell. For the first time Rudra had someone to call his own, time and again he said that his world begin and ended with Paro. And like him I am too sad that same was not the case with Paro.

Till today I am still confused about Paro's love. Her love was more of a spiritual and sacrificial kind . For her Rudra was destined to be her husband and the way she loved him was the way a wife loves a husband.

For me Rudra's love for Paro was more greater because it was way above any relationship. It was the mad kind of love. A love where a lover fought against the world but the thought of letting go would never cross his mind.

Edited by psagars - 26 December 2014 at 1:11am

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-Disenchanted-

-Disenchanted- IF-Dazzler
-Disenchanted-
-Disenchanted-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Originally posted by rithureuben

Nice work, JJ. Your words give us an insight into the mind of our Major. I hope there are a lot more titbits to come.

<font color="#000099" size="3">Oh it was started just for fun Rithu.
I am planning to write till the morning after the wedding.</font>

Oh that's cool. It will nice to see a light hearted version of the wedding track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAJJKKL

ELLUNDAA Goldie
ELLUNDAA
ELLUNDAA

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
"finally you made it. And you left some clues here and there
So I believe you read a few chapters if not all"

This one is ur reply after reading my comment on blog...
I didn't understand anything JJ... Confused

Ohhh so wapas le rahi hoon...et tu malayalee...oh u r kannadiga????
Ohhh I know a Kannada song... Big smile
Nijanga nenena... Big smile but I can't understand the language though...

And

What do u mean by same mental state...me n Ruchi...u r so rude...bhoothni... Stern Smile
What about you...u r also equally mad...bas meine bol Diya...this conversation ends here...I don't want to hear anything...*closing my ears with my hands* LOL

And meenu new name? D'oh ab meine kya kiya?

Edited by la126 - 26 December 2014 at 5:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JJKKL

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by la126

"finally you made it. And you left some clues here and there
So I believe you read a few chapters if not all"

This one is ur reply after reading my comment on blog...
I didn't understand anything JJ... Confused

Ohhh so wapas le rahi hoon...et tu malayalee...oh u r kannadiga????
Ohhh I know a Kannada song... Big smile
Nijanga nenena... Big smile but I can't understand the language though...

And

What do u mean by same mental state...me n Ruchi...u r so rude...bhoothni... Stern Smile
What about you...u r also equally mad...bas meine bol Diya...this conversation ends here...I don't want to hear anything...*closing my ears with my hands* LOL

And meenu new name? D'oh ab meine kya kiya?

Oh! Lachu dear that's a Telugu songWink
And I am going to kill u if u say sorry for this tooAngryLOLLOL

ELLUNDAAJJKKL

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Reshma and JJ I am poking my nose here
I got confused here
As Reshma mentioned that Paro stood in one leg for Rudra's forgiveness
Becos as far as I remember its to prove her love
So I went back and checked the Episode
Its to Prove her love
That BSD confession is before this scene
Remember when Paro faints on Rudra's shoulders
drenched in rain
She just blurts out that "do u trust my love now"
The next scene to this is where Rudra is suspended due to Paro's pic in  rain

Edited by multimediaa - 26 December 2014 at 6:15am

ELLUNDAAJJKKL

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa

Reshma and JJ I am poking my nose here
I got confused here
As Reshma mentioned that Paro stood in one leg for Rudra's forgiveness
Becos as far as I remember its to prove her love
So I went back and checked the Episode
Its to Prove her love
That BSD confession is before this scene
Remember when Paro faints on Rudra's shoulders
drenched in rain
She just blurts out that "do u trust my love now"
The next scene to this is where Rudra is suspended due to Paro's pic in  rain

This is just an open discussion Mano. Thanks for joining in. I also thought Paro had stood in the rain for proving her love. Then when Reshma mentioned otherwise I thought maybe I forgot about the sequence of events.

In any case I remember Parud having a discussion after the proposal about love. About what type of love.In his office. I was not sure whether the standing in rain was before the proposal or after. And whether it was for love or for forgiveness.

Maybe Reshma is right. Paro stood in rain to get his forgiveness. Then he brought her in when she fainted. Later he went to the ceremony. And she found the doll and then went and proposed.

Edited by JJKKL - 26 December 2014 at 6:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA

Go to top