Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud SS - RR Tidbits 5 on page 23 (Page 6)

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

Originally posted by psagars

Originally posted by JJKKL

In general for men this is an apt quote. But our Rudra Banna was different. He rarely kept his contempt for women folk under wraps. And had no eyes for any girl other than Paro. So if somebody had to slap him - it had to be Paro I guess. LOL

Regarding your DP
If I see your post without logging in it shows the old one.
After logging in I can see the new one

New name - something to do with quotes ? Embarrassed

@bold: Wish it had been the same for his other body parts too. Why did he took so long? Paro should have slapped him. Inspite of giving hints like 108 years wait, Rudra was practicing celibacy.

Searched for a name for person who love words and came up with "Logophile"

The word gives me real creeps and so presently happy with psagars.

@bold : Iska kya matlab hua Reshma ? hain...hain ?? Shocked...ROFL
please you are better off as "psagars"...logophile is sounding like some name for a weird disease or something! yikes ... 

I agree with Ruchi. No Logophile please. I will unbuddy you Big smile

I agree with you on Rudra's celibacy. Stupid guy.
But I will have an explanation either in my blog or in this SS - for sure.
Wait Maadi...(means wait keejiye)

Edited by JJKKL - 24 December 2014 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ResHma_ELLUNDAA

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by la126

Hey bhoothni... LOL woh bhi 80years Ki... Shocked
Chal itni aansu mat bahao... Wink
Me commented in ur blog...tadaaa...
When I saw ur reply...dard bhari aansu bhari reply...mera dil toot gaya...aur meine shapath li Ki chalo aaj bhoothni ko khush karte Hein... LOL

I hope I made u khush... Big smile

ROFL... I am dying of laughter here and my colleagues are thinking I have lost my mind !!! 
what a post ...sorry JJ ! I just could not stop laughing as to how Lachu has written this post. 

Laughing is always good for health.
As long as you laugh at yourself or at your friends Big smile
So laugh away Ruchi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged

In general for men this is an apt quote. But our Rudra Banna was different. He rarely kept his contempt for women folk under wraps. And had no eyes for any girl other than Paro. So if somebody had to slap him - it had to be Paro I guess. LOL

Regarding your DP

@bold: Wish it had been the same for his other body parts too. Why did he took so long? Paro should have slapped him. Inspite of giving hints like 108 years wait, Rudra was practicing celibacy.

[/QUOTE]
please you are better off as "psagars"...logophile is sounding like some name for a weird disease or something! yikes ... 

[/QUOTE]

Shocked Oh God what have I written. Will edit it now. I meant his first kiss, his first hug and first of everything. Yeah this is a more sensible sentence.

Ruchi dear we are mother of small kids. Such writings must be a no no for us.  This post is filled with lots of innocent beings.

JJ sorry for polluting your thread.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAJJKKLdeepsel

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Regarding your DP

explanation for celibacy !!!!! LMAO ... you rock JJ ! 

I bet this will become another rocking post ...does someone remember NB's quite an early post on RR if Rudra was a virgin or something...it became a laugh riot!!!!! laughing smiley face emoticon
Aah yes !!! one should really laugh a lot and I do...by the way ..r u guys on FB ? (Reshma and JJ both of u I mean ). 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 24 December 2014 at 4:46am

ELLUNDAAJJKKL

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Regarding your DP

explanation for celibacy !!!!! LMAO ... you rock JJ ! 

I bet this will become another rocking post ...does someone remember NB's quite an early post on RR if Rudra was a virgin or something...it became a laugh riot!!!!! laughing smiley face emoticon
Aah yes !!! one should really laugh a lot and I do...by the way ..r u guys on FB ? (Reshma and JJ both of u I mean ). 

No dear no other social networking for me. This forum keeps me busy enough.

ELLUNDAAJJKKL

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Regarding your DP

[/QUOTE]

Shocked Oh God what have I written. Will edit it now. I meant his first kiss, his first hug and first of everything. Yeah this is a more sensible sentence.

Ruchi dear we are mother of small kids. Such writings must be a no no for us.  This post is filled with lots of innocent beings.

[/QUOTE]

Ok... LOL ! edit it if u please... but koi fayda nahi hai !
chidiya chug gai khet !!! and udd bhi gai kha pii ke !!!!!   LOL sorry JJ...both of us have lost it today ... post polluted ho gaii ! Tongue

ELLUNDAAJJKKL

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Regarding your DP

Ok... LOL ! edit it if u please... but koi fayda nahi hai !
chidiya chug gai khet !!! and udd bhi gai kha pii ke !!!!!   LOL sorry JJ...both of us have lost it today ... post polluted ho gaii ! Tongue

I love pollution of threads. Though I am not able to understand most of the things you guys are discussing. Will check later with Amy LOL

ELLUNDAA-UnknownSoul-

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged

RR Tidbits - 2

"Didn't you ask her to stand outside in the rain ? Haan Ya Naa ?" the officer asked to the point

"Ji Sir" Rudra murmured.

What more can one say to an objective type question ? Maybe the officer's child was preparing for CAT

Singh Sir showed him the photo of Paro in the newspaper.

"Lekin Woh. I had told her something else. And she understood something else. It was not about this" Rudra tried to explain.

His eyes were fixed on Paro's image. Bhavali Kahin Ki. How can somebody be so stupid to stand in the rain ? That too on one leg ?

"Who will make those media people understand ? Those who are slinging mud on you and BSD ? " Singh Sir was equally relentless.

"But Sir ..." His thoughts were still on Paro

To prove the point that she loves him. Yeah right. She has no clue what love is. Love for Paro was in his each breath now. He may not have agreed to it. He will still not agree to it. But he is sure her love is way below his love for her

"You understand very well that BSD is considered as enemy in this region. From morning I am getting phone calls. Whom all should I answer ? "

And he will not forgive her for a long time for hitting him and going away with her father figure. Was it love she felt then ? She thinks she can prove his love so easily. No way. It takes more than that to convince Rudra. Rudra who hates women. Particularly beautiful ones.

"And most of them believe that BSD is not a place for officers like you" That got Rudra's attention finally.

"Kya Sir ?" Rudra looked dazed. Trying to focus on Singh Sir's words now.

"Rudra , till you solve this problem or get rid of the problem you cannot be kept on duty in BSD. And I agree with it too" Singh Sir who knew how dedicated Rudra was agreed with those guys ? And he is asking the great Rudra to go away from duty ?

"You can go now Major" the officer was back in the picture.

"Sir, what is the picture is not the complete truth. The truth is something else. And I can explain"

Rudra was now lost. His mind stopped talking about Paro. He could feel a tremor running up his spine.

"Rudra, I know you did not do it wantedly. But from your house , maybe the same girl, or whoever sent this photo to the press - based on the photo we are forced to take action. You can go now."

Singh Sir has taken the decision. Without even consulting him. He felt devastated. For once in the last so many weeks - his mind thought only about BSD. Paro who occupied his thoughts in an equal proportion all these days was forgotten.

"Par Sir ..."(Aman...said)

Rudra raised his hand and stopped him. He did not wanted to protest. He wanted to just leave - immediately. Because he knew what will follow if he stayed. But the next words proved him wrong. He had stayed one second extra. Anything can happen in a second. He should have known that.

"Rudra Pratap Ranawat - leave your badge , medal, gun and belt here. This is till the whole problem is solved. "

Rudra was looking at Singh Sir. But could not see him. His eyes were clouded with tears. He had been betrayed by his own years back. The only thing he held onto was BSD. He had worked day and night to win those medals. It was hard work with passion which helped him achieve it. And just like that they are taken away. He felt like a homeless person once again...

That was from 1:30 minutes to 3:30 minutes of the same video

Next - > RR Tidbits 3

Edited by JJKKL - 06 January 2015 at 9:16am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

mgpsM_Y10sangeethbalaDevdasiSinghnalanin1987anisa79Dream_onFleurDeJuilletdknala1sarunrati123ELLUNDAAnik1310KhushiParo-mr-katj-Disenchanted-NavyaKavya30smitar---Betty---Lily30-Mukti-deepselMeenakshi15HappytwinkleSPrabaNaz_nisarDiyaS-UnknownSoul-Thushi

Go to top