Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud SS - RR Tidbits 5 on page 23 (Page 4)

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psagars

Wonderful JJ,

A thinking and manipulative Rudra and that too manipulating for his love was quite fun reading and out-of-the-box concept.

And Rudra is not only a man of actions but talks too (mind talks). Thanks to you now we are privy to what goes in his mind.

Rudra was and is manipulative. He was and is smart. He knew Paro is the one the moment he set eyes on her. Back in the bus. And later in front of the abusers. He would never have let her go. No chance.

Glad you like it Reshma. No apt quotes for Rudra ?

PS: Why is your DP different if I look at your comments after logging in ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA-mr-aaliah3108-Mukti-

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Originally posted by multimediaa

What an Idea sirji
oops sorry madam jiLOLLOL

It was funny yet thoughtful
I laughed in between
But had Kudos to say too
On the whole it was crazy like u
Loved it

Crazy and funny was the intention. Waiting for Aaliah to drop by...

PS: It should be Spiritji

Lo main aa gayiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran and ran and reached the LT !!! Sorry to have kept you waiting..I am a bit slow these days.

Oh ! dear JJ...how did you get this idea to show to us what could have gone inside Rudra's mind?WOW ! 
Somehow I had always felt, he was a BSD officer ...sharp and clever and conniving in his work field mostly...otherwise he was a brutally honest person...you know calling "a spade ..spade only. 
But then I always felt was it so easy for him to ask Paro to go away from him so easily like he used to say again and again... all his actions spoke something else. I so wanted Paro to go awayf or a while or say Yes to Sumer for marriage and then we would have seen someone burning in his self lit fire!! LOL

I mean I too think he anticipated all that happened between him and Paro ...your SS is on the lines that he orchestrated it !!! Shocked I did not think on these lines. 

I am so loving this... it is going to be a fun ride..I always said you are quite witty and your SS baseline proves that I was not wrong.. Wink

Exploring the mind of Major RPR ...aha !! sounds uber cool to me...

thank you honey ! 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 24 December 2014 at 12:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-mr-

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepsel

See Juz like my promise I landed here as my last post of the dayEmbarrassed..

But tell me one thing...What you gals were cooking in my absence in twitter, suddenly got into titbits mood hereWinkLOLLOL..

But I am loving this JJ...Rudra's/ Parud's Inner voice as I would call it..O am loving more that you are going to continue this till SRBlushing..Now I understood ur comments in Mano's OS but am not  backing downTongueLOLLOL...

Sush Sis..that stalking pic was bang on Thumbs Up..See JJ she has more in her kitty than that meets our eyeWink

I will tell you offline the Twitter story ... credit goes to AMY and JJ. They pounced upon an innocent tweet and turned it into something else.! 
Charas bo dii hamari ! LOL

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-mr-

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Wonderful JJ,

A thinking and manipulative Rudra and that too manipulating for his love was quite fun reading and out-of-the-box concept.

And Rudra is not only a man of actions but talks too (mind talks). Thanks to you now we are privy to what goes in his mind.

Rudra was and is manipulative. He was and is smart. He knew Paro is the one the moment he set eyes on her. Back in the bus. And later in front of the abusers. He would never have let her go. No chance.

Hey JJ, I always love a story from a man's point of view. Women's thoughts are generally shown and written too saintly. Men's thoughts are always naughty.

Right now cannot find an apt quote for Rudra. Though the quote below sums up pretty much to what goes in men's minds.

"If women could read minds, every second men will get slapped.

Wanted to change my DP from a long time. Love this hat look of Sanaya. Actually want to change my username also, but cannot think of anything

Edited by psagars - 24 December 2014 at 1:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-mr-aaliah3108

DevdasiSingh Senior Member
DevdasiSingh
DevdasiSingh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I actually really like this! I can just imagine this conversation happening and Rudra mentally justifying everything. Can't wait for more. Please do continue!

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-mr-

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

Originally posted by multimediaa

What an Idea sirji
oops sorry madam jiLOLLOL

It was funny yet thoughtful
I laughed in between
But had Kudos to say too
On the whole it was crazy like u
Loved it

Crazy and funny was the intention. Waiting for Aaliah to drop by...

PS: It should be Spiritji

Lo main aa gayiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran and ran and reached the LT !!! Sorry to have kept you waiting..I am a bit slow these days.

Oh ! dear JJ...how did you get this idea to show to us what could have gone inside Rudra's mind?WOW ! 
Somehow I had always felt, he was a BSD officer ...sharp and clever and conniving in his work field mostly...otherwise he was a brutally honest person...you know calling "a spade ..spade only. 
But then I always felt was it so easy for him to ask Paro to go away from him so easily like he used to say again and again... all his actions spoke something else. I so wanted Paro to go awayf or a while or say Yes to Sumer for marriage and then we would have seen someone burning in his self lit fire!! LOL

I mean I too think he anticipated all that happened between him and Paro ...your SS is on the lines that he orchestrated it !!! Shocked I did not think on these lines. 

I am so loving this... it is going to be a fun ride..I always said you are quite witty and your SS baseline proves that I was not wrong.. Wink

Exploring the mind of Major RPR ...aha !! sounds uber cool to me...

thank you honey ! 

Fundu running GIF. Where do you find such apt ones ? Are they called GIFs or something else ?

I am sure Ruchi he orchestrated the whole thing. So as to show that he was forced to wed her. There is no doubt in this regard. LOL

Glad you liked it

ELLUNDAA-mr-aaliah3108

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Wonderful JJ,

Hey JJ, I always love a story from a man's point of view. Women's thoughts are generally shown and written too saintly. Men's thoughts are always naughty.

Right now cannot find an apt quote for Rudra. Though the quote below sums up pretty much to what goes in men's minds.

"If women could read minds, every second men will get slapped.

Wanted to change my DP from a long time. Love this hat look of Sanaya. Actually want to change my username also, but cannot think of anything

In general for men this is an apt quote. But our Rudra Banna was different. He rarely kept his contempt for women folk under wraps. And had no eyes for any girl other than Paro. So if somebody had to slap him - it had to be Paro I guess. LOL

Regarding your DP
If I see your post without logging in it shows the old one.
After logging in I can see the new one

New name - something to do with quotes ? Embarrassed

Edited by JJKKL - 24 December 2014 at 2:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA-mr-

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevdasiSingh

I actually really like this! I can just imagine this conversation happening and Rudra mentally justifying everything. Can't wait for more. Please do continue!

Look who is here.
Blog mein Nahi toh yahi sahi...
thanks for liking it.
More will follow for sure...

DevdasiSinghELLUNDAA-mr-

Go to top