Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud SS - RR Tidbits 5 on page 23 (Page 23)

Naz_nisar IF-Sizzlerz
Naz_nisar
Naz_nisar

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Amazing

Edited by Naz_nisar - 28 January 2015 at 11:45pm

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged

RR Tidbits - 5

From 7:05 mins to 10:05 mins of the video.

No point in waiting. He had to head back to the haveli and get married to Paro at the earliest.

To save his job

To save his love for Paro

To save his heart from more heartbreak

To prevent Paro from going away from his life

For a minute he stopped his train of thoughts. Will marriage tie her down to him ? Even if she was sincere in her declaration of love ? Did marriage tie down a woman to the husband ? No. His mother had run away in spite of marriage. In spite of her son. But not all women run away. There are many who stay put. He knew his Kaakisa was not a good hearted person. She was selfish. She was sarcasm at its best. But at times he had felt respect for her. For doing what his mother never did. To stay put in the haveli. To be with her husband and children. Yes agreed she did not respect any of them. Not sure whether she even loved her near ones. But she stay put. Didn't she ? So did many other women. But what is the guarantee that Paro will stay ? He can only hope that she takes the wedding seriously. Before she gets some other contradicting sign from her Bholenath he needs to go and get married to her. He did not have a mangalsutra with him.  Damn. He has to find some way out.

He made sure he was stinking of alcohol. He has to stage the next hour such that everybody - more importantly Paro - will believe that he is marrying her out of hatred. He had earlier poured most of the whisky over himself. That should be enough to make everybody believe that he is not in his senses. He reached the door and was about to open it. When he heard Kaakisa talking to Sunehri and Sumer about her chair. Which she will share with no one. Some thing has to be done about that. Rudra thought.  Maybe that will take Kaakisa's mind off from his marriage. Well...Sumer is saying "Lagtha Hai Toofan aanewala Hai.Looks like a storm is brewing" Well that is his cue to go inside like a storm.

Parrooo -  he shouted at the top of the voice.  He leaned against the door frame. And then staggered inside. Swayed is more like it. Till now perfect - he thought to himself.

He shouted again Paro's name. Everybody was present in the hall. Except Paro. Where in the world did she go ? Did she already go away from his life ? No she could not have. He shouted again and again.  Still no sign of her. He was about to panic.

It was Kakisa who came forward asking why he is shouting ? "Parvathi is at home only. Has not gone to Jaipur." Yeah right. Kakisa has to always find a way to irritate him with words. A habit he probably inherited from her Well what is it that she said. Parvathi is here only. Thank God. He felt at peace.

With a smirk he turned towards Kakisa.  Stood near her to make sure she smelt the alcohol. And drawled, " Paro ko Awaz De raha tha. Aapko Nahin. I was calling Paro. Not you"

He called again Paro's name. No sign of her. Now he was really angry. She should have come the first time he called itself. Shouldn't she ? She did not know about his BSD job issue. Then why is she not here to welcome him home ? He has to do something about this in future. Make sure she comes running to him the moment he is back from office. Well ...he put that thought aside for now and again shouted her name.

It was Kaakisa who saw her first. And was quick to bring to Rudra's notice that Parvathi is wearing Rudra's Maasa's saree. He turned and saw her. Standing there. Dressed liked a bride. In his mother's saree. The mother who left him. His heartless mother.  It only made his resolve to marry Paro stronger. His anger went up by two notches. But no, he will not think of his mother now.  

This day is about him and his Paro. And he has to make it as dramatic as possible. And if one were to believe in signs here she is - dressed like a bride. He went near Paro and held her Pallu.  He could not help thinking that  in some distant future he will run behind her holding her Pallu once he trusts her love.No, he corrected himself. Rudra will never be a Joru ka gulam . He might do everything for her. He will live only for her. But not run behind her like a movie hero. No way.

"Chal...Come" he told her.

"Kahan...Where ?" she was hesitant. That is not a good sign. He has to make sure she follows him the moment he calls her from now onwards. He is going to be a very strict Pati

"Chal Na...Come on..." he coaxed her to following him.  Holding her elbow.

"You love me - right ? You promised to go till the end of the world with me. Right ? Then why are you asking questions ?"  he wanted to know.

He started his taunting, " What happened to the strength of your legs ?  The shine in your eyes ? HE looked at her eyes. And for a moment was about to lose in them. No, he pulled himself together. And went back to the rehearsed script.

"What happened to the trust ? After what happened you should have a different color , a different happiness in your face ?  Now that you have won. "

Paro had no idea what he was talking about and she asked him what has she done now. Rudra thought - does that mean she knows what she has done till now ? That she has stolen his heart ? No she could not have. Anyway back to the script...

"Jhoot, Fareb aur Nautanki mein tumhen Padmashri Milna CHahiye nahin ? In lying, deception and drama you should get the Padamshri award - right ? "  he asked her. And thought in his mind. After today's performance probably he should be given an Oscar for his performance. The only point he should remember is to not focus for more than 30 seconds in her eyes. Becomes difficult to carry out the task in hand.

Mira: Joru ka Gulam is hen pecked husband. And Pallu is end part of the saree

Edited by JJKKL - 16 February 2015 at 8:07am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mgpssangeethbalaAnny14M_Y10pree_28nalanin1987anisa79ELLUNDAAautomaticstart_ResHma_nik1310-mr--Disenchanted-NavyaKavya30KhushiParo-Mukti----Betty---aaliah3108PdroverLily30deepselMeenakshi15varshu27SPrabaDiyaSThushi

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Oh dear Lord !!!! You are so awesome in thinking like this dear JJ.
Rudra's POV... his lack of trust in women as a whole makes him doubt Paro even though she herself was willing to go to any length to be near him !. Fear and distrust are such big demons u see. It is a point to be noted that Mohini despite all she was, did stay with the family, brought up the children  made the family business scale new heights! Yes she did stay with the family through thick and thin... this is how a family is meant to be! while his mother abandoned him and went away...mind you she was living a good life and these 2 guys... they were living in a hell hole self induced but hell it sure was...

Lovely analysis of his thought process and the insecurity that makes him ask " Why will Paro stay with him ... why ?

I loved this a lot.

thanks dear.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAJJKKLNavyaKavya30PdroverDiyaS

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
JJ that was awesome.

In between all the drama, you managed to bring out the humor element or rather to say Rudra's sense of humor.

The talks about him being not a henpecked husband and being a strict pati and not looking into her eyes for more than 30 secs brought out Rudra's humorous side.

Loved how you actually transformed our angry young man into such manipulative at the same time adorable lover boy.

Rudra's comparison of Mohini and his mother were right from his point of view. But neither of them had a happy marriage. While mala chose to run away, Mohini stayed put with hatred buried inside her. She just diverted herself fully to owning the business and haveli up until the return of Rudra scratched her hidden wounds.

Rudra doesn't know whether Paro loves him or not but he sure knows that she values traditions and her bholenath very much. Right now his task is to make her stay with him. for himself and for his job.

Rudra's already thinks of her as his wife. He want her to welcome him when he comes from office. wants her to follow him without any questions. Do not want to be a joru ka ghulam but ready to do everything she wants and live only for her. Quite contradictory thoughts.

Who wouldn't get lost in those beautiful dove shaped eyes. Rudra knew the magic of those eyes right from the moment he rolled onto the sands with her.

Edited by psagars - 16 February 2015 at 3:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pree_28ELLUNDAAJJKKLNavyaKavya30aaliah3108Pdrover

NavyaKavya30 IF-Dazzler
NavyaKavya30
NavyaKavya30

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged

I admire your ability to interpret complexities of human nature and behaviour so well ,JJ...This is such an awesome analysis of the track that I loved...the reason I loved this was because I thought chalo is bahaney shaadi toh hui...atleast they will be together always...
Very precise and accurate explanation of Rudra's state of mind... you must have entered into GH's brain and explained everything that he could not do himself. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAJJKKL

Anny14 Groupbie
Anny14
Anny14

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
JJ wonderful, great! Rudra has a well planned strategy, you've really handled perfectly "his train of thoughts" as their doubts and desires are perfectly combined, a disappointment to protect himself but staying with Paro anyway ... thanks Sherlock ...

ELLUNDAAJJKKL

ELLUNDAA Goldie
ELLUNDAA
ELLUNDAA

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Reading... Geek

****edited****

Sorry I was a bit busy with the guests here dear...thats y itni late...
Confused

But the update toh I loved JJ... Thumbs Up
His thought processes...awesomeness at its peak...JJ...
From rudra's POV...this is just awesome...i can't find any other words...
Oscar award padmasree... LOL I loved it...maybe u should be given an Oscar...for writing this... Embarrassed
Cheesy???? Ermm well Wink

Too good JJ...i loved the way u r writing rudra's POV...woh bhi iss angle se...
Woh pallu waali scene bhi funny dha...

Way too good...I think this is my favourite so far in titbits...
Well done...my dear Clap

Edited by la126 - 16 February 2015 at 9:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JJKKL-Mukti-aaliah3108

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Nice! You've explained Rudra's thoughts so well! He needed to chain Paro to himself as soon as possible... and without letting her know that he needed her in his life. 

JJKKLaaliah3108

Go to top