Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud SS - RR Tidbits 5 on page 23 (Page 22)

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Originally posted by Fimiramak

Probably I'm losing my memory. I was sure that I have commented on earlier parts, but I don't find my comments ... I'm getting old.

JJ; You are just unbelievably talented writer. Can't say anything else.

How accurately you described Rudra's emotions and inner chaos... skilfully made.

I struggled with this tidbit as I did the first parts too... somehow difficult for me.

Everybody is getting old. Starting from a baby to a middle aged person to an old person. Even a spirit. HAHA

Thank you. Such a nice compliment you have given me dear.  Rudra did really feel lot of pain and insecurity. That did reflect in the wedding is what I strongly feel.

Difficult for you in the sense painful ?

Not painful, like difficult for me to understand. I try to explain..

I am not artistic at all. I don't know how to draw, I can't write as you and I can't edit pics like Mano.

When it comes to arts - I suck. Let's face the fact.

You are artistic and talented; I can see it in everything you do.

Whereas I am very practical. Everything has to be organized and clearly presented. If I don't understand details it bothers me. Can't help it.

When it comes to these tidbits I made it too difficult to myself to watch & read:

First, I looked at the video then I read the first part of which were written by you.

I was like unbelievable - well written, you described Rudra's feeling so good.

But then I started to wonder what they really spoke during the clip. I don't understand Hindi, so I started to wonder what they spoke about...that annoys me the most; I don't understand the spoken language.

So I watched the clip again and read your written part again. Then I printed your text and read it at the same time when I watched the clip... don't know how many times I did that..

Then I began to think about the part from a new perspective; and  it took some time before I realized it. Then I started to wonder how well you write that part; great interpretation. Then I started wonder how come I didn't think it...

You see.. I make things hard to myself...

For me it is easier to read your updates - I can imagine the whole update when reading. With these tidbits I have to try to combine the clip I see and what you write - and that seems to be hard to me.

I don't know even myself what I try to sayOuch...Does this make any sense?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JJKKL

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Probably I'm losing my memory. I was sure that I have commented on earlier parts, but I don't find my comments ... I'm getting old.

JJ; You are just unbelievably talented writer. Can't say anything else.

How accurately you described Rudra's emotions and inner chaos... skilfully made.

I struggled with this tidbit as I did the first parts too... somehow difficult for me.

Everybody is getting old. Starting from a baby to a middle aged person to an old person. Even a spirit. HAHA

Thank you. Such a nice compliment you have given me dear.  Rudra did really feel lot of pain and insecurity. That did reflect in the wedding is what I strongly feel.

Difficult for you in the sense painful ?

Not painful, like difficult for me to understand. I try to explain..

I am not artistic at all. I don't know how to draw, I can't write as you and I can't edit pics like Mano.

When it comes to arts - I suck. Let's face the fact.

You are artistic and talented; I can see it in everything you do.

Whereas I am very practical. Everything has to be organized and clearly presented. If I don't understand details it bothers me. Can't help it.

When it comes to these tidbits I made it too difficult to myself to watch & read:

First, I looked at the video then I read the first part of which were written by you.

I was like unbelievable - well written, you described Rudra's feeling so good.

But then I started to wonder what they really spoke during the clip. I don't understand Hindi, so I started to wonder what they spoke about...that annoys me the most; I don't understand the spoken language.

So I watched the clip again and read your written part again. Then I printed your text and read it at the same time when I watched the clip... don't know how many times I did that..

Then I began to think about the part from a new perspective; and  it took some time before I realized it. Then I started to wonder how well you write that part; great interpretation. Then I started wonder how come I didn't think it...

You see.. I make things hard to myself...

For me it is easier to read your updates - I can imagine the whole update when reading. With these tidbits I have to try to combine the clip I see and what you write - and that seems to be hard to me.

I don't know even myself what I try to sayOuch...Does this make any sense?

I am a very logical person Mira. And always used to feel the minimum I said the better. Never could even make a power point for more than five bullets. Notorious for crisp emails. But I always enjoy reading.

Then I thought why  not start writing. So I started writing my posts in Diya's takes of episodes of RR.

But when they killed Paro I was part of the Hope and Faith thread explaining why Myrah is Paro. But CVs let me down. So thought I will write my own story

Bottom line is everybody who is logical can turn to writing. It is just that you have to start writing longer statements Big smile

Of course there are some very gifted writers. Who are naturally talented. Not like meLOL

I understood what you are trying to say. I have captured the actual dialogues in normal font and my interpretation in Italics in Tidbits1,2 and 3. In Tidbits 4 there is no dialogue. It is all my interpretation.

So even if you do not have subtitles you can refer to my post itself to see the real dialogues.

Thanks for taking time to explain. And I feel honored that you took the print out of my post. And read it multiple times. Mira...you are so nice. Thanks a lot.

I am a voracious reader. At least was till very recently. Of short stories, novels, reviews, newsletters,... anything and everything. And always amazed at other takes on certain situations. Because every person thinks different. And that is the beauty - right ?

Would love to hear your interpretation of the episode.

Edited by JJKKL - 24 January 2015 at 6:28am
---Betty--- IF-Rockerz
---Betty---
---Betty---

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Woww! So Rudra did the whole hate marriage thing just to test Paro?
That's a unique and interesting takeThumbs Up
I have to admit I find it a little difficult to comprehend that Rudra would not be upset with Paro after his uniform and job was stripped from him...

So he was not blinded by rage and drunkenness, just his love for Paro Smile

JJKKL

KhushiParo IF-Dazzler
KhushiParo
KhushiParo

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Excellent write up JJ.
Emotional check points.Ouch
Because you are doubtful of his nights you made Laila his drinking partner? LOL
The paragraph about doll and his pain is heart touching.

"Why couldn't she come to him when he was alone and explained this ?
 She could have waited for just five more minutes. 
And their lives would have been so different.
But no. She had to propose in front of everybody. "

These lines made me think other way:
Why he walked like he's waiting for her to come to the ceremony?
Why he walked towards her as he is reaching his soul? He can surely take her 
away from the crowd as soon as he saw her right? or
He can take her away as soon as she showed the doll as it was more
 personal matter..She's bewakoof but he's not ( according to him).

As a major he should be knowing how to handle the crowd and excuse themselves 
to talk in private which might have avoided the whole fiasco but he did not.
He was in a trance seeing her there and in all that destiny talks... because his heart longing for her... he just don't want to agree in the fear of loosing.

He married her because he don't want to leave her ...  I agree
 totally, he knows if  he marries her she's never going to leave... he may not trust her love but he trusts her beliefs.Embarrassed

"Both of them need to go through this test"... Perfect lineClap

PS: JJ real life is taking more of my fun time on IF so the times when I can't comment I'll just press like but  I'll be keep on checking and wait for your updates.
Take care
Hug

JJKKL

Rummykub Senior Member
Rummykub
Rummykub

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hey Jackal!
Finally found some time to come here. Read your tidbit. You finally gave thoughts to Rudra's actions that led to those infamous pheres and drunk wedding. I loved how you  brought out rudras  state of mind then. It helped me relate to him better. How helpless and vulnerable he seemed ..all shattered for the second time. This is what I missed most in RR the real show. They should have thrown more light on the  thoughts of rudra and Paro ...with them talking to themselves or ..don't know what they are called ..monologues or something ...something that would help the viewers understand the characters better and understand what made them do or act in certain way...half the time we were left to wonder to ourselves and make our own conclusions ...although that was fun too..
Thats why I simply love your writing. You are  doing this awesome job of giving us the RR and the Parud that we always hoped to seeing tv. Your RR brings alive rudra and Paro and the other characters come alive ...almost like real.
Thanks again jackal.

Ps: i know I don't comment much but please don't thnk I don't appreciate your efforts.. You have one big fan in me...it's  just I am not good at handling many things at a time.. Which is why I am most of the time running here n there...running out of of time and deadlines.Cry But well that's  just how I am LOL And believe me it's only going to get worse soon with my in laws landing in a few days. But I promise I will try to come more often...you have my word.

JJKKL

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged

I am a very logical person Mira. And always used to feel the minimum I said the better. Never could even make a power point for more than five bullets. Notorious for crisp emails. But I always enjoy reading.  Yes, you ar a very logical person! Now when I think of, probably ever met such a logical thinker... (and that is a compliment) Big smile  I too like to read, but I hate writing. I'm either too brief or blunt when I try to write something or I start blather... At work, all need to be done quickly and with short comments, so probably that is the reason I like your style. Big smile

Then I thought why  not start writing. So I started writing my posts in Diya's takes of episodes of RR.

But when they killed Paro I was part of the Hope and Faith thread explaining why Myrah is Paro. But CVs let me down. So thought I will write my own story
Very good decision. It has been a pleasure to read your version of original story! You should write for a living.

Bottom line is everybody who is logical can turn to writing. It is just that you have to start writing longer statements Big smile 
I don't believe that. I am a living proof of that... When I try to write something on my own language...suddenly my mind is blank...just nothing Ouch Same thing if someone says something rude to me...at that moment, I can't think anything what I could  say back. Again *blank* mind.

Of course there are some very gifted writers. Who are naturally talented. Not like meLOL You are lying... you are a talented. I bet you wrote already when you were a small child. You are too modest!

I understood what you are trying to say. I have captured the actual dialogues in normal font and my interpretation in Italics in Tidbits1,2 and 3. In Tidbits 4 there is no dialogue. It is all my interpretation.

So even if you do not have subtitles you can refer to my post itself to see the real dialogues.
And that is why I have liked these tidbits, but as I said it was easier to me to print all in the paper and watch it at the same time. I seem to have "a short memory" since while watching I could not remember what I had read a few moments earlier...Confused That's why a printed version.

Thanks for taking time to explain. And I feel honored that you took the print out of my post. And read it multiple times. Mira...you are so nice. Thanks a lot. No need to thank me! I know when I like something...and from what I like, I am also prepared to adhere to. Don't say that I am nice. You are the nice one. I like you and your style Big smile I am so glad that we met. You know, it took me a long time to visit for the first time in your blog - now I am grateful that I was brave enough.

I am a voracious reader. At least was till very recently. Of short stories, novels, reviews, newsletters,... anything and everything. And always amazed at other takes on certain situations. Because every person thinks different. And that is the beauty - right ? So true. That is the most beautiful thing in life; to meet a variety of people and exchange different ideas and opinions. Now I see that you are also a philosopher...

Would love to hear your interpretation of the episode. I loved yours, I don't think I dare to take the challenge...I am shy. You keep writing, I keep reading.

JJKKL

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged

I am a very logical person Mira. And always used to feel the minimum I said the better. Never could even make a power point for more than five bullets. Notorious for crisp emails. But I always enjoy reading.  Yes, you ar a very logical person! Now when I think of, probably ever met such a logical thinker... (and that is a compliment) Big smile  I too like to read, but I hate writing. I'm either too brief or blunt when I try to write something or I start blather... At work, all need to be done quickly and with short comments, so probably that is the reason I like your style. Big smile

Very good decision. It has been a pleasure to read your version of original story! You should write for a living.

I don't believe that. I am a living proof of that... When I try to write something on my own language...suddenly my mind is blank...just nothing Ouch Same thing if someone says something rude to me...at that moment, I can't think anything what I could  say back. Again *blank* mind.

Of course there are some very gifted writers. Who are naturally talented. Not like meLOL You are lying... you are a talented. I bet you wrote already when you were a small child. You are too modest!

And that is why I have liked these tidbits, but as I said it was easier to me to print all in the paper and watch it at the same time. I seem to have "a short memory" since while watching I could not remember what I had read a few moments earlier...Confused That's why a printed version.

Thanks for taking time to explain. And I feel honored that you took the print out of my post. And read it multiple times. Mira...you are so nice. Thanks a lot. No need to thank me! I know when I like something...and from what I like, I am also prepared to adhere to. Don't say that I am nice. You are the nice one. I like you and your style Big smile I am so glad that we met. You know, it took me a long time to visit for the first time in your blog - now I am grateful that I was brave enough.

I am a voracious reader. At least was till very recently. Of short stories, novels, reviews, newsletters,... anything and everything. And always amazed at other takes on certain situations. Because every person thinks different. And that is the beauty - right ? So true. That is the most beautiful thing in life; to meet a variety of people and exchange different ideas and opinions. Now I see that you are also a philosopher...

Would love to hear your interpretation of the episode. I loved yours, I don't think I dare to take the challenge...I am shy. You keep writing, I keep reading.

Thanks for the compliment Mira. And am glad you like the style of writing. I am not a philosopher. But I like to hear different view points. I believe in diverstiy of opinion. To surround oneself with people of similar ideas is not fun - is my view.

I am sure you will also get into writing one day. A person who can write such detailed response can also write reviews and views. Again my view. Let us wait and see Big smile

-mr-

Anny14 Groupbie
Anny14
Anny14

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Back home! But with better internet finally could read RRTibdits JJ and I found your fantastic sequence of thought of Rudra. This chapter caused me a great impact on the value that showed Paro to take charge of your life and stop being a feather in the wind moved the circumstances.

I think I saw about three times to understand why Rudra decides to marry. No less was my impact with regard to the marriage vows. I remember I thought, This showing every one of his disappointments to Paro. Every he expected  and never told her, How strange! they shook her individual desires and they married forever!

Please Sherlock with that fabulous talent to bare the thought of Rudra, writes on March 17 "Rudra Laila arguments"

hug Anny14

Edited by Anny14 - 28 January 2015 at 9:29pm

Go to top