Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud SS - RR Tidbits 5 on page 23 (Page 19)

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by believe77

Thanks for mentioning in Mano's post otherwise I would have missed this tidbit update.  You my friend have a way with words, a truly gifted writer.Clap  In every tidbit you capture Rudra's state of mind so accurately. This was one of the heart breaking sequence of RR...

now that you have spoiled us with your writing, I am waiting for story update...

Wonderful GIFs Mukti. This was indeed one of the heartbreaking scenes of RR. Looking back the eight pheras look like a not so serious affair. But at that time we all felt it with all the intensity.

If I had a GIF of a Japanese bowing down I would have attached it here as thanks to your comments that I am truly gifted...

Story update ? Gosh I completely forgot about it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA-Mukti-

NavyaKavya30 IF-Dazzler
NavyaKavya30
NavyaKavya30

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Wow this was like reminiscing about the days gone by...gave ephemeral delight, eternal satisfaction. ...This was a very very heart wrenching episode, ablaze with brilliance and aroused all the passion...all the yearning...in the soul of all of us RR fans...Paro wearing her jewelry one by one & on the other side Rudra being stripped of his medals...uff..uff...it was so painful so intense ...&  you have captured Rudra's feeling to the hilt...Fabulous writing, JJKKL  & equally fabulous Gifs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-Mukti-

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Probably I'm losing my memory. I was sure that I have commented on earlier parts, but I don't find my comments ... I'm getting old.

JJ; You are just unbelievably talented writer. Can't say anything else.

How accurately you described Rudra's emotions and inner chaos... skilfully made.

I struggled with this tidbit as I did the first parts too... somehow difficult for me.

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-Mukti-

..NeverGiveUp.. IF-Rockerz
..NeverGiveUp..
..NeverGiveUp..

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Amazing

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-Mukti-

KhushiParo IF-Dazzler
KhushiParo
KhushiParo

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
You posted when I can't even sit for few mins Confused
Still managed to read..
Will try to come back later
Smile

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-Mukti-

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Well JJ I had started reading your tidbits - 4 and then the so many checks reminded me of something you posted in Mano's thread. So here you go, a quote for you.

I will read the rest tidbits and update my comments soon.

ELLUNDAAJJKKL-Mukti-

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged

JJ - only one word for this tidbits PERFECT.

I read it thrice. And everytime it touched my heart. I felt Rudra's fears and his pain too.

You have reflected everything that Rudra felt and what I expected him to feel so perfectly.

For Rudra this was a second setback. Something he called his own and he loved dearly taken away from him. Naturally he feared it to happen the third time too.

His reluctance to accept his love for Paro stemmed from his fear of her rejection. To say the truth even I couldn't trust Paro love. She accepted Rudra as her fate mate when she got the doll sign. Like Rudra she never felt the attraction or the connection for that matter.

I am not saying Paro didn't love him and neither that her love was any less but Paro loved him as a husband and not as a lover. Maybe her beliefs and values were responsible for this.

As for Rudra, he never followed values, he followed his heart. Rudra loved Paro in entirety. His life began and ended with her. Rest things did even matter or came later.

For Paro sadly the order was not the same. For her, it was bholenath first, then perhaps family and then Rudra. Even in the show I felt so or atleast they projected it so.

Rudra married Paro for testing her. But she surely could have passed. Marriage for her was a sacred institution, which she considered as her destiny and one from which she would have never backed off.

You mentioned test for both of them. What test was it for Rudra?

I moreso feel that to really test Paro's love for Rudra, a separation was needed. Making her marry Rudra was more like bounding her permanently to him with or without love.

The universal quote below for true love

"If you really love something, set it free, If it comes back it's yours, If it doesn't it was never meant to be.."

Paro's love
"This kind of love is measured by what it can do. Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to bring us closer to God"

Rudra's love
"I don't need a PERFECT ONE, I just need someone who can make me feel I am the ONLY ONE"

Edited by psagars - 21 January 2015 at 1:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MamueELLUNDAAJJKKL-Mukti-

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by la126

Hooolllaaa LOL I am here...woopieee

Edited*******

JJKL... Shocked I loved it...okay detailed one...long one today's titbit...and a grant one...
Ruddy's thoughts outstandingly written mannn...*patting ur shoulder...forget it...jumping and hugging uuu LOL *

Okay I had to reread...n my favourite parts...

Pride removed..check
Love of his life removed...check
Last bit of trust in god removed...check...

U wrote this with such an ease that I was startled n had to re read the part...thinking"ohhh did I read what I read just now" Confused
Okay am I confusing u???? Forget it...loved it dear...it was a bit funny I mean its painful but that part was a bit funny...like not In a bad way okay... Big smile

Then I loved that doll part...

"the doll which held his broken pieces of heart together...the doll which was the balm to the wound in his heart"

Just wowww... Day Dreaming beautiful...

Then

"but hadn't he shown his love through his actions ? By protecting her always ? By holding her every time she fell ? By running to her to wash away the poison on the Haldi day ? While searching for her on the Sangeet day like a mad man when she was away for five minutes ? Wasn't he the one who took care of her foot when she got hurt ? Didn't he take care of her with so much tenderness ? Hasn't he looked at her eyes with all the love in the world ? Touched her many times to intimidate her only to lose himself in her eyes and beauty ? Hasn't he shown all the colors of love to Paro ? Hasn't he already been her Rangrasiya ?"

I was animatedly nodding my head in this part like yes yes yes yes...i loved it JJ...awesome...especially the rangrasiya part...
Big smile

And the last lines...is that from some song???
It really suits the situation dear...which I loved...all in all...i loved it...
U r a ummm...okay forget it... LOL

Thank you dear. AM so happy you liked it Lachu, That you nodded your head through the lines. That you had to reread the lines again and decide on the favorite ones. Thank you dear.

The last lines are a song from Kelly Clarkson. An American singer. Yes it really suits our situation - doesn't it ?

Thank you Lachu - again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA-Mukti-

Go to top