Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud SS - RR Tidbits 5 on page 23 (Page 16)

KhushiParo IF-Dazzler
KhushiParo
KhushiParo

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Ok! honestly JJ you are making me speechless with your single liners, your FF and with these tid bits.  Awesome tid bits for this emotional scene. Nice parallels and comparisons.
Paro adorning herself and hoping for bright future with Rudra...
Rudra ...stripped off of his medals, helpless and frustrated with Paro...

To be honest more than mom fiasco this was the most painful thing happened to Rudra for me Ouch I know I'm being rude but he found his solace in BSD and he moved on with a hope and confident that he belonged in BSD with only aim ...Save his country and people...
Waiting is on for next...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JJKKLdeepselMeenakshi15

deepsel IF-Rockerz
deepsel
deepsel

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:50am | IP Logged
This  was one of the emotional scenes and we all played this comparison in our minds on the day this episode aired..One of the scene brilliantly done with so many symbolic gestures..You have penned the comparison beautifully JJ..

Am eagerly waiting for a scene where my witty JJ comes out coz the last two tidbits are very emotional..Hope I get my request soon though I know it goes as per the scene demandsEmbarrassed

P.S: I absolutely loved yours and Reshma's discussion coz I do face the same problem with my sonsLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JJKKLMeenakshi15aaliah3108

Rummykub Senior Member
Rummykub
Rummykub

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Originally posted by Rummykub

Hey JJKKL! Loved this tidbit.loved the way you described in such simple words how Paro and rudra were going through such contrasting moods. No wonder all this led to one impromptu  dhamakedar drunk wedding with the unique aath phere.

Why such formality ? Weren't you the one to call me Jackal ? Wink Glad you liked it. The wedding was indeed dhamakedar. Embarrassed

PS: Let me tell you a secret. I use simple words because I do not know the complex ones.Big smile

Ou know what? When I was typing I had jackal in my mind but don't know what I typed and autocorrect put JJKKL there and I didn't even notice it! Weird really!! Probably because I am so sleepy right now after a heavy lunch that my head is ready to ht my iPad..Big smile
And what a joke! You of simple words!! I just red your poems with all that computer jargon and I was like wow!! What a way to make even these boring terms sound so poetic and musical to our ears.

You liked the techno poems. Oh thank you dear. At one point I had written a C code also for the RR storyline - somewhere in the H&F thread. RR makes all of us mad

Now I know your secret. When you are sleepy you kind of replace a repeated letter with an A into the word you are looking at.Big smile

Jackal,let's not go there!!!! when I am very sleepy I do all kinds of weird and sometimes not so weird things you don't want to know. So let's just change the topic.Embarrassed
But hey now that you know one of my secrets you ought to tell me one of  yours.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JJKKLMeenakshi15

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Hey JJKKL! Loved this tidbit.loved the way you described in such simple words how Paro and rudra were going through such contrasting moods. No wonder all this led to one impromptu  dhamakedar drunk wedding with the unique aath phere.

Why such formality ? Weren't you the one to call me Jackal ? Wink Glad you liked it. The wedding was indeed dhamakedar. Embarrassed

PS: Let me tell you a secret. I use simple words because I do not know the complex ones.Big smile

Ou know what? When I was typing I had jackal in my mind but don't know what I typed and autocorrect put JJKKL there and I didn't even notice it! Weird really!! Probably because I am so sleepy right now after a heavy lunch that my head is ready to ht my iPad..Big smile
And what a joke! You of simple words!! I just red your poems with all that computer jargon and I was like wow!! What a way to make even these boring terms sound so poetic and musical to our ears.

You liked the techno poems. Oh thank you dear. At one point I had written a C code also for the RR storyline - somewhere in the H&F thread. RR makes all of us mad

Now I know your secret. When you are sleepy you kind of replace a repeated letter with an A into the word you are looking at.Big smile

Jackal,let's not go there!!!! when I am very sleepy I do all kinds of weird and sometimes not so weird things you don't want to know. So let's just change the topic.Embarrassed
But hey now that you know one of my secrets you ought to tell me one of  yours.

Secret ? If I can make somebody laugh I take it as a bigger compliment than anything else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi15

Meenakshi15 IF-Rockerz
Meenakshi15
Meenakshi15

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
JJ
Beautiful update
I loved the way you described paro and rudra's situation and their feelings
Beautiful write Up
Your words itself described his feeling
BSD uniform is his most beautiful dress
No one can look as good as him in that uniformEmbarrassed
Waiting for more more more...Big smile

JJKKL

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi15

JJ
Beautiful update
Beautiful write Up

Thanks Meenu. Yes he looked best in the uniform. More ? Feeling very lazy ...Did you read my latest Chapter ?

Meenakshi15

Meenakshi15 IF-Rockerz
Meenakshi15
Meenakshi15

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Meenakshi15

JJ
Beautiful update
Beautiful write Up

Thanks Meenu. Yes he looked best in the uniform. More ? Feeling very lazy ...Did you read my latest Chapter ?
Oops no will read tomorrow morning with fresh mind
You know what I am very lazy girl 
Especially reading...
whatShocked you are feeling lazy
Why
I know maybe you are tired 
Because morning onwards your guttery brain is working more naWink
More means more tidbits amma babu 

Edited by Meenakshi15 - 08 January 2015 at 8:53am

JJKKL

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiParo

Ok! honestly JJ you are making me speechless with your single liners, your FF and with these tid bits.  Awesome tid bits for this emotional scene. Nice parallels and comparisons.
Paro adorning herself and hoping for bright future with Rudra...
Rudra ...stripped off of his medals, helpless and frustrated with Paro...

To be honest more than mom fiasco this was the most painful thing happened to Rudra for me Ouch I know I'm being rude but he found his solace in BSD and he moved on with a hope and confident that he belonged in BSD with only aim ...Save his country and people...
Waiting is on for next...Smile

Sush,

My aim is not to make you speechless. It is to make you and all the readers to give me looong comments on what I write Big smile

I did not write anything special for the scene. Am just giving a frame by frame account of what is happening. The episode was so good.

Yes I agree. The BSD suspending him was more painful to him than the Mala fiasco..

Ah good old RR days...Sob Sob...

Go to top