Parud SS - RR Tidbits 5 on page 23 - Page 16

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Probably I'm losing my memory. I was sure that I have commented on earlier parts, but I don't find my comments ... I'm getting old.

JJ; You are just unbelievably talented writer. Can't say anything else.

How accurately you described Rudra's emotions and inner chaos... skilfully made.

I struggled with this tidbit as I did the first parts too... somehow difficult for me.

Everybody is getting old. Starting from a baby to a middle aged person to an old person. Even a spirit. HAHA

Thank you. Such a nice compliment you have given me dear.  Rudra did really feel lot of pain and insecurity. That did reflect in the wedding is what I strongly feel.

Difficult for you in the sense painful ?

Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
Originally posted by psagars

Well JJ I had started reading your tidbits - 4 and then the so many checks reminded me of something you posted in Mano's thread. So here you go, a quote for you.

I will read the rest tidbits and update my comments soon.

I LIKE IT. πŸ˜ƒ

Let us change the fourth one to Sexy Passionate Loving Partner...so that we can cover all the people here. Okay ?

Reshma's comment was kind of mind boggling for me... I again feel like I am an idiot...
Even Mano understood what Reshma said...i understood one thing Reshma u r really very intelligent... πŸ˜ƒ

And what's with this thank u thank u thank u JJ...just shut up okay...u don't have to thank dear...v all need to thank u for doing this titbits... 😳

So ladies...*looking around* ahem ahem ...so ladies...???? *after a long pause*
And *sad sigh*

Okay no one is here...I mean whenever I declare something...no one respond... 😭 πŸ˜†

So on behalf of me... 🀒 I thank u my JJKL darling for doing this awesome work...which need a lot of brains...

So pls yeh thanku kehna mat...pleeejjj...is that clear to u miss.bhoothni... ❀️

Originally posted by la126

Reshma's comment was kind of mind boggling for me... I again feel like I am an idiot...
Even Mano understood what Reshma said...i understood one thing Reshma u r really very intelligent... πŸ˜ƒ

And what's with this thank u thank u thank u JJ...just shut up okay...u don't have to thank dear...v all need to thank u for doing this titbits... 😳

So ladies...*looking around* ahem ahem ...so ladies...???? *after a long pause*
And *sad sigh*

Okay no one is here...I mean whenever I declare something...no one respond... 😭 πŸ˜†

So on behalf of me... 🀒 I thank u my JJKL darling for doing this awesome work...which need a lot of brains...

So pls yeh thanku kehna mat...pleeejjj...is that clear to u miss.bhoothni... ❀️

Lachu ,she is not thanking meπŸ˜†
That thank u,Thank u has a spiritual oops sorry spirit meaningπŸ˜†
It started in twitter todayπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by psagars

JJ - only one word for this tidbits PERFECT.

I read it thrice. And everytime it touched my heart. I felt Rudra's fears and his pain too.

You have reflected everything that Rudra felt and what I expected him to feel so perfectly.

For Rudra this was a second setback. Something he called his own and he loved dearly taken away from him. Naturally he feared it to happen the third time too.

His reluctance to accept his love for Paro stemmed from his fear of her rejection. To say the truth even I couldn't trust Paro love. She accepted Rudra as her fate mate when she got the doll sign. Like Rudra she never felt the attraction or the connection for that matter.

I am not saying Paro didn't love him and neither that her love was any less but Paro loved him as a husband and not as a lover. Maybe her beliefs and values were responsible for this.

As for Rudra, he never followed values, he followed his heart. Rudra loved Paro in entirety. His life began and ended with her. Rest things did even matter or came later.

For Paro sadly the order was not the same. For her, it was bholenath first, then perhaps family and then Rudra. Even in the show I felt so or atleast they projected it so.

Rudra married Paro for testing her. But she surely could have passed. Marriage for her was a sacred institution, which she considered as her destiny and one from which she would have never backed off.

You mentioned test for both of them. What test was it for Rudra?

I moreso feel that to really test Paro's love for Rudra, a separation was needed. Making her marry Rudra was more like bounding her permanently to him with or without love.

The universal quote below for true love

"If you really love something, set it free, If it comes back it's yours, If it doesn't it was never meant to be.."

Paro's love
"This kind of love is measured by what it can do. Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to bring us closer to God"

Rudra's love
"I don't need a PERFECT ONE, I just need someone who can make me feel I am the ONLY ONE"

To get a PERFECT from you is like winning a race with no preset goal. I have been running for 28 rounds now. 25 rounds of the outer ground and 3 rounds of the inner ground. And in the fourth inner round I get the PERECT. Do you have any idea how much effort this takes ? πŸ˜†

We are in sync about Rudra's love and Paro's love. Paro might not have left him because of his tests. She would have left him the way she did. To keep a promise or to protect his life. And he would have misunderstood her and turned into Jallad. Real Jallad this time. Indifferent to her. Hating her. And I wanted her to realise passionate love born out of the distance. And then she would have broken every time her said or did something. That would have been fun. You know...

Am so glad you read it thrice. And that my writing touched your heart.

About the test for Rudra. In my view it was a test for him also. To test the point where he will acknowledge that Paro will not leave. Because he can keep testing her and she can keep passing the tests. But he is the one who has to stop the tests. And that is his test. Am I making sense ? Hope so

Nice quotes for Parud's love. It fit them correctly.

Kya Mano???? I didn't get it... πŸ˜•
Originally posted by la126

Kya Mano???? I didn't get it... πŸ˜•
Lachu, I don't know how to explain it da.
May be JJ canπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by multimediaa

Lachu, I don't know how to explain it da.
May be JJ canπŸ˜‰

Ruchi is the best one who can explain it. After all she started it. So over to you Ruchi...

PS: Lachu, since we are all passing the buck you can assume the worst...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by JJKKL

Ruchi is the best one who can explain it. After all she started it. So over to you Ruchi...

PS: Lachu, since we are all passing the buck you can assume the worst...πŸ˜ƒ
Poor RuchiπŸ˜†
She just said Thank u twiceπŸ˜†
And u made a mountain out of a mole
Now what
Ruchi started it😲😲
Hey everyone good morning.

Just a random post. Read a quote today. Hope you get the reference

"True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells get your ears checked"

--Eric Segal