Rangrasiya

Parud SS - RR Tidbits 5 on page 23 - Page 10

JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rithureuben

Nice update JJ. The scene where Rudra was stripped of his medals and badges was painful. And the way they contrasted it with Paro choosing to be his bride and adorning herself with his mother's finery was so impactful. Loved how you have penned this down, whatever mattered to him most was taken away so brutally. Makes you feel that he was the most tragic hero in soapload.

Yes it was quite painful.
And the screenplay and direction of those days were superb.
The contrast was shown so well.

Only if the story had gone the way the wanted to
Only if Rangeela had given ST a free rein

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JJKKL

<font color="#000099" size="2">Yes it was quite painful.
And the screenplay and direction of those days were superb.
The contrast was shown so well.

Only if the story had gone the way the wanted to
Only if Rangeela had given ST a free rein</font>

Yup this episode was the last of the golden days. Rangeela enjoys spicy reality shows or annoying never ending family soaps. They are not the channel for beautiful love stories.
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update JJ.

The way you brought out the parallels in Rudra and paro situation beautiful.

One thing you mentioned confused me.

You said he loved his mother the most. His second love was his BSD job. So you want to say Paro is his third love. So Paro is third fiddle to his mother and BSD job.

I don't know, but I don't like the sound of it. that is to hear Paro is at the bottom of his love list.

Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really really amazing to gud edit
JJKKL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psagars

Nice update JJ.

The way you brought out the parallels in Rudra and paro situation beautiful.

One thing you mentioned confused me.

You said he loved his mother the most. His second love was his BSD job. So you want to say Paro is his third love. So Paro is third fiddle to his mother and BSD job.

I don't know, but I don't like the sound of it. that is to hear Paro is at the bottom of his love list.

Well Reshma that is the order in which it happened ðŸ˜ƒ
He loved his mother. She left and with that she was removed out of his mind too. First in first out. FIFO - well sorry for the techno word.

He loved his job. He was about to lose it.

BSD which was his sole purpose in life (before he met Paro).
And then came Paro. Though literally she entered just after Mala left.

I don't think we can compare or equate BSD and Paro. Both were/are important to Rudra.
Looking forward to hear your views.
_ResHma_ thumbnail

Well Reshma that is the order in which it happened ðŸ˜ƒ
He loved his mother. She left and with that she was removed out of his mind too. First in first out. FIFO - well sorry for the techno word.

He loved his job. He was about to lose it.

BSD which was his sole purpose in life (before he met Paro).
And then came Paro. Though literally she entered just after Mala left.

I don't think we can compare or equate BSD and Paro. Both were/are important to Rudra.
Looking forward to hear your views.

Ok JJ, a hypothetical question. of which I already know the answer.

A question my daughter often asks me - who would I choose between her and my son?

Same way If Rudra had only one choice. Who would he choose?

JJKKL thumbnail

Ok JJ, a hypothetical question. of which I already know the answer.

A question my daughter often asks me - who would I choose between her and my son?

Same way If Rudra had only one choice. Who would he choose?

It is easier for Rudra. He will choose Paro. But after that he will be an extremely irritated and frustrated man. I am sure of that.

For you it might be difficult. For me I don't know. If I had two children at some point how will I choose ? Difficult. Let me go the other direction in the family tree. I cannot choose one out of my parents. No way.

_ResHma_ thumbnail

It is easier for Rudra. He will choose Paro. But after that he will be an extremely irritated and frustrated man. I am sure of that.

For you it might be difficult. For me I don't know. If I had two children at some point how will I choose ? Difficult. Let me go the other direction in the family tree. I cannot choose one out of my parents. No way.

Rudra would choose Paro. But the ever so sacrificial soul that she is, will Paro let him choose her.

JJ, do you have any siblings? Well never ask such questions to your parents.  I have lately realized that being a parent is the most toughest, most tedious, most back-breaking but the most self-satisfying job.

JJKKL thumbnail

Rudra would choose Paro. But the ever so sacrificial soul that she is, will Paro let him choose her.

JJ, do you have any siblings? Well never ask such questions to your parents.  I have lately realized that being a parent is the most toughest, most tedious, most back-breaking but the most self-satisfying job.

Ofcourse Paro will not let him do that. But then no partner should allow such a thing to happen.

No Reshma. No siblings 😆 So cannot ask parents such questions anyway.
I think my parents had an easy time with me. (Spoken just like any other kid)

Just out of curiosity - what was your answer to your daughter ? That you two are like my two eyes. Two ears. Two legs and two hands. I need them both. Something like that ? Or much more profound than that ?
_ResHma_ thumbnail

Ofcourse Paro will not let him do that. But then no partner should allow such a thing to happen.

No Reshma. No siblings 😆 So cannot ask parents such questions anyway.
I think my parents had an easy time with me. (Spoken just like any other kid)

Just out of curiosity - what was your answer to your daughter ? That you two are like my two eyes. Two ears. Two legs and two hands. I need them both. Something like that ? Or much more profound than that ?

My daughter being younger, I normally indulge her. Though I tell her I am his mother just as much as hers, and I cannot separate out my love for them, she doesn't get such philosophical logic. So I tell her I love her the most and wink at my son. Though altogether I then have a tough time convincing him too later.