Originally posted by Elation

nice post, agree, a warmly reunionHeart
Thanks jessieSmile

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssk1990

Deepa ,Nice review .ClapTill now I am in furious state for the precap.Angry  But after reading your post , my anger has cooled. Today I like SID very much. Shlok's shocked and confused expression fanastic.Clap RB is an irritating fellow. When will he should be disposed?Cry. By the way who is Pooja that RB mentioned? .Is she the same Pooja related with AM. Many more questions in my mind.Confused But Cvs will never give details.
Thansk dear...glad I gave u a chill pill..yep,shlok exp were too good...his shock,that his biwi went to the extent of burning her hand was crisp...pooka is still a mystery...so many chareacters around Ashlok...hopefully they are not 
 LostLOL
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Efinah36

Great review dear
Shlok is back Big smile finally. In red Day Dreaming
Great ashlok scene loved it
Precap Confused oh no shlok, hope Hero is Fine , RB Angry
Thanks efinah...don't worry,shlok will get up and fight RB ...victory for our heroSmile
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

LOL Nice review from you Deepaa..It was enjoyable than the episode..
I love your BGM observation.. Big smile

APS and positiveShocked Really..??

I loved your take on the PRECAP..You are really funny...ROFL  I love youHug
Thank you naina dearSmileFor your appreciation...the love the bgm's in ebp...even baba's...I,love you too  naina...Smile

Edited by potomac - 23 December 2014 at 2:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hp_2006

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Lovely review as ever Deepa! WinkClap
I am still stuck in Ashlok hug! Day DreamingLOL Party time hero is back! Dancing

I wanted to hug him too but there was no space between them! LOL

I am confused how did Shlok found her in the mandir ConfusedLOL was he stalking her WinkLOL(okay okay i accept no logic in serials LOLLOL but who cares Shlok is back Party)

Aps is concerned wow truly fallen in love now (Oe maa who kicked me! LOLLOL)

Precap: I dunno in these type of scenes i forget all decorum OuchLOL about being a gal and just start shouting at the screen sock him hard, punch him in the face, kick him where it hurts etc...LOLLOLLOL
Tahnsk you very much mahi dear...hug was the highlight today..and it was tight..omg...thought tiny will collapse ebp...Hahaha...sai gave you the answer for temple query in nimms thread..hope u read it...aps is literally after him..she almost hugged him in her dreams today...regarding the precap,brace ur self for. Filmy style fight tomorrow...hero almost dead and rising again from Ashes and Tada destroys villain...easyLOL

Edited by potomac - 23 December 2014 at 2:46pm
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Loved ur review deepu. I know what u r thinking..Wink What am I doing here while I am on vacation.
Addiction ka result hai..
Today u know  I am so happy as they showed shlok after a drought of three episodes and loved the emotional reunion..eventhough it was short for me.. 
Loved how Sid asked questions and stood on his ground..,
Sajiii...what are u doing here jiii...hahaha...just kidding...who can resist such an episode.huh...no wonder u peeked in...glad u did...it was worth every second...the reunion and their hug ..was icing on the cake...now waiting for tomorrow...rb vs shlok..Embarrassed
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Loved your take once again. 
As expected, Shlok was back in time to rescue his Biwi from hurting herself anymore! Loved the bone crushing hug and Shlok's shock at seeing Astha with the burning camphor on her palm. 

Waiting to watch Shlok get up and beat Raghubhai to a pulp and free the chawlvasis from his terror once and for all.  

Thanks Sajiii...shlok was quiet shocked today when he saw the extent biwi would go to bring him back...loved his shocking exp...and tiny' s...I can't wait to hug you patidev HUG...now waiting for tomorrow...end of RB ..hopefully Big smile
jord123 Senior Member
jord123
jord123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Hillarious and awesome post dear! i was happy and relieved to c shlok back just like asthaTongue our hero is back it was so awesome to c him and ashlok reuniting i really loved today's epi after 3 days of shlok dis appearance it was good to c him back. and kudus to u guys for keeping the form active becoz of u guys we r still in top ten HugClap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potomac

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index