Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

RICOCHET !! (Page 4)

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clarisa

New entry in the show will be beautiful Swati Rajput. Swati will play the fun-loving sister of Arav who would be full of life. Her character will be crucial to the story line as she will later on fall in love with Shlok (Avinash Sachdev). Also, there will be a romantic angle that will develop between her brother Arav and Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) in the track ahead.

No Cry
I want to see Just Aashlok

Clarisa...n worries at all...Ashlok it is...nobody can separate them...they can dream to do soBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Clarisa

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vj3072

actually Shlok is acting LOL he just wanted to see his gang reaction because all were singing together forever with him...what will they do ...fight or walk back to their house...good work Shlok...good training LOL ...hey did you notice RB have lost weight...poor guy ROFL so worried mentally...because killing Shlok and afraid of Astha LOL
Hahaha...good one viji..I am 100% sure he will wake up when all will think he is gone...he will rise and shineLOL

vj3072

Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

Originally posted by Clarisa

New entry in the show will be beautiful Swati Rajput. Swati will play the fun-loving sister of Arav who would be full of life. Her character will be crucial to the story line as she will later on fall in love with Shlok (Avinash Sachdev). Also, there will be a romantic angle that will develop between her brother Arav and Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) in the track ahead.

No Cry
I want to see Just Aashlok

Clarisa...n worries at all...Ashlok it is...nobody can separate them...they can dream to do soBig smile

Well said Clap
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hank[QUOTE=charanyaaj]Agreed very beautiful reunion loved both in today's epi [/QUOTE...thanks dear...Embarrassed
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEVU.NAIR

ohhh wat can i say dear,u always came with a splendid reviewClap
superb epiStarStarHeartfinally our hero is back
and ashlok scene
aww that hug

my fav potion in your review,it's hillariousThumbs Up

AAH AHH AHH HA HAAA...HERO back with a BANG...TINy is stunned Embarrassed...AAP TEEKAH!!!...and feels his arms...and TADA!!!..she collapsesBig smile...NW GALS..HERO HAIN NAAH...he sprinkles water and another TADA...TINY IS UPLOLLOLLOL...Another AAP TEEKAH!!!...And hugs him tightly...Shlok was like...Why are you shocked biwi...I was just kidnapped and I almost got killed..THATS IT...Why did u PANIC LOLand burn your PALMROFL...And they both HUG ...AS ALWAYS...TRDAE MARK ASHLOK"S TIGHT HUGClapClapClap...DHEEM DHEEM THANAN DHEEM THANANALOL..in BG...And they THANK BAPPA ..SIGHEmbarrassed..BAPPA SAVED FROM TINY TODAYWink
for this wonderful write up...

Thanks dearfor your sweet commentsEmbarrassed

Edited by potomac - 23 December 2014 at 2:26pm

DEVU.NAIR

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

Nice post
Thanks kusumEmbarrassed
BabyBearFanGirl IF-Dazzler
BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Loved your take once again. 
As expected, Shlok was back in time to rescue his Biwi from hurting herself anymore! Loved the bone crushing hug and Shlok's shock at seeing Astha with the burning camphor on her palm. 

Waiting to watch Shlok get up and beat Raghubhai to a pulp and free the chawlvasis from his terror once and for all.  

potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Deepa...loved your review  as usual. 
Especially  Bappa being saved from tiny...give me shlok or I won't  leave ..And tada ..Bappa gave back shlok ASAP...ROFL.ROFL...and loved Shlok's  entry...and  Ashlok's  short but cute warm hug and reunion.

Shlok's  confrontation  with Raghubhai  was good...Of course  tommorrow. ...goons will be beaten ...black and blue...waiting .

Thanks vani dear foryour appreciation...the precap was just a trailer..main film is tomorrow..can't wait to watch shlok get and beat RB ...filmy isstyleWink

Edited by potomac - 23 December 2014 at 2:32pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index