Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: casweetu12

Omg deepa...ur background music had me in split 🤣
And actually I don't know why I could not connect to ashlok or shall I say shravis acting
As u pointed out the mandir and chawl scene seemed very forced and scripted to me ..
I know m in minority 2day since all if gals who r happy with shlok entry r now ready 2 beat me black and blue 🤣
But this is strictly my POV...maybe because I had rocket high expectations from 2days episode
I felt avinash was looking very funny and quite uncomfortable in that red body hugging t shirt...nahh not shlokie style 😉
And what these ashlok ...till now they r not able to find their wajood and gundos se panga lene chale hai 😡
I know...I know they r hero heroine so everything vil b fine...but only if shlok turns rajnikant 2morrow 🤣

Sweetu..I get what you say...they had a break I between...shlok was on vacation and maybe the was the first scene thy shot ...but I was jumping off my seat to watch them hug...that too tight hug...Haha..I have to agree withbu with that red shirt,..the sleeve was kind odd..didn't fit him we'll...so,tomorrow is shlok day..he will get up when all think e is gone...rajni is style 😉Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
Clarisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
New entry in the show will be beautiful Swati Rajput. Swati will play the fun-loving sister of Arav who would be full of life. Her character will be crucial to the story line as she will later on fall in love with Shlok (Avinash Sachdev). Also, there will be a romantic angle that will develop between her brother Arav and Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) in the track ahead.

No 😭
I want to see Just Aashlok

Edited by Clarisa - 9 years ago
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clarisa

New entry in the show will be beautiful Swati Rajput. Swati will play the fun-loving sister of Arav who would be full of life. Her character will be crucial to the story line as she will later on fall in love with Shlok (Avinash Sachdev). Also, there will be a romantic angle that will develop between her brother Arav and Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) in the track ahead.

No 😭
I want to see Just Aashlok

Clarisa...n worries at all...Ashlok it is...nobody can separate them...they can dream to do so😃
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

actually Shlok is acting 😆 he just wanted to see his gang reaction because all were singing together forever with him...what will they do ...fight or walk back to their house...good work Shlok...good training 😆 ...hey did you notice RB have lost weight...poor guy 🤣 so worried mentally...because killing Shlok and afraid of Astha 😆

Hahaha...good one viji..I am 100% sure he will wake up when all will think he is gone...he will rise and shine😆
Clarisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: potomac

Clarisa...n worries at all...Ashlok it is...nobody can separate them...they can dream to do so😃

Well said 👏
potomac thumbnail
Hank[QUOTE=charanyaaj]Agreed very beautiful reunion loved both in today's epi [/QUOTE...thanks dear...😳
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEVU.NAIR

ohhh wat can i say dear,u always came with a splendid review👏

superb epi⭐️⭐️❤️finally our hero is back
and ashlok scene
aww that hug

my fav potion in your review,it's hillarious👍🏼

AAH AHH AHH HA HAAA...HERO back with a BANG...TINy is stunned 😳...AAP TEEKAH!!!...and feels his arms...and TADA!!!..she collapses😃...NW GALS..HERO HAIN NAAH...he sprinkles water and another TADA...TINY IS UP😆😆😆...Another AAP TEEKAH!!!...And hugs him tightly...Shlok was like...Why are you shocked biwi...I was just kidnapped and I almost got killed..THATS IT...Why did u PANIC 😆and burn your PALM🤣...And they both HUG ...AS ALWAYS...TRDAE MARK ASHLOK"S TIGHT HUG👏👏👏...DHEEM DHEEM THANAN DHEEM THANANA😆..in BG...And they THANK BAPPA ..SIGH😳..BAPPA SAVED FROM TINY TODAY😉
for this wonderful write up...

Thanks dearfor your sweet comments😳 Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

Nice post

Thanks kusum😳
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved your take once again. 
As expected, Shlok was back in time to rescue his Biwi from hurting herself anymore! Loved the bone crushing hug and Shlok's shock at seeing Astha with the burning camphor on her palm. 

Waiting to watch Shlok get up and beat Raghubhai to a pulp and free the chawlvasis from his terror once and for all.  

potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashavani

Deepa...loved your review  as usual. 

Especially  Bappa being saved from tiny...give me shlok or I won't  leave ..And tada ..Bappa gave back shlok ASAP...🤣.🤣...and loved Shlok's  entry...and  Ashlok's  short but cute warm hug and reunion.

Shlok's  confrontation  with Raghubhai  was good...Of course  tommorrow. ...goons will be beaten ...black and blue...waiting .

Thanks vani dear foryour appreciation...the precap was just a trailer..main film is tomorrow..can't wait to watch shlok get and beat RB ...filmy isstyle😉Edited by potomac - 9 years ago