India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

RICOCHET !!

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Now this is called THE MOST BEAUTIFUL REUNION/...Felt so good to watch them together EBP...they performed well seperate..BUT TOGETHER...THEY  ARE ADORABLEEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Shlok was back TODAYApprove...
Astha all set to blackmail BAPPALOL...GIVE MY SHLOK OR ELSE I WONT LEAVE...Wink

RB is a BOODHULOLLOLLOL...He has a BIG MOUTH BUT NO BRAINS...Big smileOh,weel thats why he is a GOON..Hain NAAHBig smile.The goons have some CONVO... BORING Shocked...And then realizes that he shot his own GOON...

BACK TO BAPPA AND TINY

AAH AHH AHH HA HAAA...HERO back with a BANG...TINy is stunned Embarrassed...AAP TEEKAH!!!...and feels his arms...and TADA!!!..she collapsesBig smile...NW GALS..HERO HAIN NAAH...he sprinkles water and another TADA...TINY IS UPLOLLOLLOL...Another AAP TEEKAH!!!...And hugs him tightly...Shlok was like...Why are you shocked biwi...I was just kidnapped and I almost got killed..THATS IT...Why did u PANIC LOLand burn your PALMROFL...And they both HUG ...AS ALWAYS...TRDAE MARK ASHLOK"S TIGHT HUGClapClapClap...DHEEM DHEEM THANAN DHEEM THANANALOL..in BG...And they THANK BAPPA ..SIGHEmbarrassed..BAPPA SAVED FROM TINY TODAYWink

VARSIDBig smile
SID quiet shocked to see VARAD's name in Shlok's CAYBENLOLLOLLOL...and DADA became GULAB JAMUN..HAHAHA...I MEANT TOO SWEETWink...Now SID might be DIABETIC...BUT SID JUST DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO...RETURNED THE CHEQUE DADA GAVE TO JYO and said NO THANK YOU...GOOD JOB SID...ClapClap

ASHLOK IN CHAWL...

MB RUNS ANd hugs him...APS Wantedto do the sameLOLLOLLOL..but was calm and composed..just said SHLOKJI AAP TEEK THO HAIN NAAH...I sense Shockedsomthg...APS turning Positive...what say gals..with another new entry ..AC SISWink..Now Sholk cnt have 2 ladies and Asthu just OneLOLLOLLOL...AC...NO CHAPPALSLOLLOLLOL..just to lighten the mood of my gals..All the people are with ASHLOK  now  and they are against Rb...I alos think Ashlok will leave Chawl after RB story..and go out..There job will be done in CHAWL..NEXT AC TRACK...WinkWinkWink...

VARJAL...ROM...Embarrassed...nothing newConfused

RB confronts ASHLOK

They come to CHAWL..RB CAlls tiny..HEROINELOLLOLLOL..and its SHLOK VS RB now...ONE ON ONEThumbs Up...victory for SHLOK...100%Star

Shlok Precap...OMG...Akdu beaten by RB...BUT SHLOK WILL WINWink..Aree yaar..HOW MANY MOVIES AND SOAP I AHVE SEEn...HERO will get up after 2mins...and fight villain ...LOLLOL

Edited by potomac - 23 December 2014 at 7:53am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaadeepasravanthiramamani65AryaPrasadavni4askamanjord123neucharisrilanka123anu.shravikrithi1990Sajiiecasweetu12BabyBearFanGirlvj3072Efinah36multiDimensionsmahirmukhtarakashavanisrilotusnandu_nantalkie14hp_2006Priya_ShrAviDEVU.NAIRDogan1Elationbobbiedhillonsathurajnim_vark.taddy1234.Biggi.Clarisa

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Nice post deepa
Loved their reunion...was very emotional...

Hero back with a bang...loved slok today...waiting for tomorrow for slokh to beat up RB

Edited by Dogan1 - 23 December 2014 at 8:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65jord123vj3072potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
updated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jord123

Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Shlok will win for sure  Thumbs Up
Aashlok together forever
Best performance by Shrenu and Avinash
Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65ganeshvijayjord123vj3072Dogan1potomac

srilotus IF-Rockerz
srilotus
srilotus

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Agree with you Deepu...it was the most beautiful reunionBig smile
wen i saw Shlok back again on screen ,i started humming " tune maari entriyaan re dil mein baji ghantiyaan re" tan tan tan tan tan tan tan

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65jord123Sajiievj3072akashavaninim_varDogan1potomac

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Omg deepa...ur background music had me in split ROFL
And actually I don't know why I could not connect to ashlok or shall I say shravis acting Ouch
As u pointed out the mandir and chawl scene seemed very forced and scripted to me .. Ouch
I know m in minority 2day since all if gals who r happy with shlok entry r now ready 2 beat me black and blue ROFL
But this is strictly my POV...maybe because I had rocket high expectations from 2days episode
I felt avinash was looking very funny and quite uncomfortable in that red body hugging t shirt...nahh not shlokie style Wink
And what these ashlok ...till now they r not able to find their wajood and gundos se panga lene chale hai Angry
I know...I know they r hero heroine so everything vil b fine...but only if shlok turns rajnikant 2morrow ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65vj3072potomac

vj3072 IF-Dazzler
vj3072
vj3072

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
actually Shlok is acting LOL he just wanted to see his gang reaction because all were singing together forever with him...what will they do ...fight or walk back to their house...good work Shlok...good training LOL ...hey did you notice RB have lost weight...poor guy ROFL so worried mentally...because killing Shlok and afraid of Astha LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65casweetu12BabyBearFanGirlpotomac

vj3072 IF-Dazzler
vj3072
vj3072

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by casweetu12

Omg deepa...ur background music had me in split ROFL
And actually I don't know why I could not connect to ashlok or shall I say shravis acting Ouch
As u pointed out the mandir and chawl scene seemed very forced and scripted to me .. Ouch
I know m in minority 2day since all if gals who r happy with shlok entry r now ready 2 beat me black and blue ROFL
But this is strictly my POV...maybe because I had rocket high expectations from 2days episode
I felt avinash was looking very funny and quite uncomfortable in that red body hugging t shirt...nahh not shlokie style Wink
And what these ashlok ...till now they r not able to find their wajood and gundos se panga lene chale hai Angry
I know...I know they r hero heroine so everything vil b fine...but only if shlok turns rajnikant 2morrow ROFL

I do agree with you on Shravis acting and their chemistry it is getting less nowdays...like something wrong ...today's dialog so simple like ten years old child script... Big smile overall the quality of EBP is missing

Edited by vj3072 - 23 December 2014 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

casweetu12potomac

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index