Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Thank you dear😳
arshiforever92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cascade-

the story is progressing wonderfully.
I really can't wait to know what'll happen next. Please update soon!

Thank you dear😊
i'll update today
arshiforever92 thumbnail

Credit for this beautiful banner goes to  -chamkilli- 👏

Love- Hate Story 
[Season 2]

Part 2

Khushi looked at the red light above the room, Arnav ji is inside the operation theatre getting operated. She came here as soon as she got to know about the accident and as she reached hospital Doctor have told him how major was the accident was and he immediately needs to get operated. Her eyes red with all the crying as she waited with baited breath for doctor to appear and tell her Arnav ji is fine.

https://www.use.com/images/s_2/35e2a6c7b7e66242c622_1.jpg
Khushi(mumbling): Please Devi Maiyya. Keep him safe !

Khushi(to herself): It's all my fault. Why do I always have to fight with him? If he don't want to tell the reason behind this contract marriage, let it be. But no she have rile him up always, if she haven' fought with him today, he wouldn't have left in anger nor this accident would have happened.

Clutching the mangalsutra around her neck, she again prayed to keep him safe. May be he don't consider her anything, she knew their marriage is just a contract for him and she means nothing to him, but what about her? For her, he is her husband, however much she denies it in front of him, the rituals they performed in front of Devi Maiyya mattered to her more than any bloody contract paper they signed.

Khushi(whispering): Please Devi Maiyya Save him, I promise I will never fight with him again. Please save him, if anything happens to him I wouldn't be able to live.

She continued to pray when door clicked open and Dr. emerged outside looking serious and discussing something with his assistants.
Khushi: How is he? My Arnav ji is fine, right? Say something Dr. ? please.

Dr: Look Mrs. Raizada you need to control yourself. We already told you how major the accident was. We have done our best and the operation is successful also but...

Khushi: but? But what?

Dr: We still can't say anything till get conscious. It is necessary for him to get conscious within 12 hours otherwise...

Khushi: otherwise what?

Dr: Sorry to say Mrs. Raizada but if he don't get conscious in next 12 hours, he may slip into the coma or more worse... after a pause... Die!

https://s7.postimg.io/afgdepraz/Ar_Hi_18th_January_Arnav_Winning_Dance_Competit.jpg
Khushi stumbled back shaking her head in shock and denial, this can't be happening. Nothing will happen to him, Nothing.

Doctor looked at her with pity, but he have already done what he could do , so he left telling staff to shift him in ICCU.

Khushi looked as ward boys pushed the stretcher out from operation theater, she felt her breathe getting stopped looking at him wrapped with bandages. She followed them numbly as they shifted Arnav to ICCU.

Khushi walked inside the room with wobbling steps , thousand needles pricked inside her heart looking at his lifeless figure laying there attached with so many machines and needled pricked on his body. She closed her mouth with her palm to control her sobs as she reached beside him. With shivering hands she touched his face as tear drops was falling from her eyes. She caressed his forehead, removing hir small hairs from forehead she bent down kissing him on his head.

Khushi: I am sorry Arnav ji. I promise I wouldn't fight with you, I wouldn't ask any reasons. Please be alright, don't punish me like this this.

photo 1605120151432.jpg
Khushi: Please, I promise I'll do as you say. Please don't do this, think about Di if not me. She cried talking with him like he is listening to her.

Nurse who was present there looked at her with pity and walked to her keeping her hand on her shoulder.

Nurse: Don't worry Ma'am he'll be alright. When he have such a loving wife, how'll he go away. Khushi looked at her once before again gazing at Arnav.

Nurse: Ma'am you're alone? Where is your family? She asked looking at her condition, they really need support.

Khushi looked at her startled, she hasn't informed family till now. She came here running in shock and fear without informing anyone. She looked at the time, it's early morning Di and Nani must be up by now.

Khushi: You please stay beside him, I am coming back informing our family. She ran outside even before nurse can completely nod.

After sometime

Raizada's and Gupta's were now present at hospital, Nani and Anjali were crying for their chotte. Manorma mami and Manohar mama was consoling Nani whereas Shyam was faking with Anjali but eyeing Khushi with evil smirk who was now sitting with Garima and Payal. She was shedding tears in Garima's arms without saying anything still shocked and scared to lose him.

Anjali: Why didn't you told us earlier Khushi ji?

Manorma: Yes! When were you planning to tell us that Arnav bitwa is fighting for his life here?

Khushi(gulping her tears): I am sorry Di. The moment I got to know about the accident I was so shocked and in fear I came here straightly forgetting everything.

Manorma(snorted): I really feel you're just a bad omen. First gulped your parents and now your husband is close to lose his life.

Manohar(Mama ji): Anjali bitiya! Look at her, do you think she is in condition to think anything straightly. She herself looks so broken, Arnav bitwa is her husband also, and Manorma don't start with your blame game now, look at the situation before saying anything and that shut her off.

https://i.imgur.com/qH8Tnqh.jpg
Khushi: I am scared Amma! Doctor said if he didn't regain his conscious soon then... She cried unable to say anything more and Garima hugged her more tightly herself crying for her daughter.

Garima: Not gain Devi Maiyya! You have already snatched her parents, she accepted. Don't snatch her husband now. She wouldn't be able to live with this tag of bad omen for her loved ones. She is brave to face any situation but this loss will break her.

To be continued...

||My Index||
Arshi Forever Fanfictions

arshiforeverPM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Buddy me for PM's

Arshi⭐️

jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Emotional part