Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Todays Episode. (Page 2)

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by naam-ada-likhna

And are you serious,  Soumya needs to quit pretending like Krishna was beating her. He hadnt even laid a hand on the girl, he only attempted to. Soumya is really weak. Yuvraj caught her so she need to get her faucet running.

Soumya doesn't want Krishna anymore because he's poor and doesn't have a big house or multiple cars or wads of cash lying around to fulfill all her lavish demands...LOL Oh and she'll have to be a bahu at her sasural and here she can just lay around like Ragini does all day ...and gossip...and she won't have Dadi at Krishna's  place to kiss her ass and call her Soumya beta...and dedicate a makeup and skin care line to her beauty. Big smile

Lol you are so right, I hate girls like this, when time gets tough they run for the easy life but want respect like they worked they entire life. You were given a name you didnt make one. Rags doesnt realize it now but once Suhani steps out the door, she will be no. 2 on Dadi list. Then Rags will plot against Soumya and hopefully she succeed and Dadi kicks her out.

Edited by naam-ada-likhna - 23 December 2014 at 10:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28...Jes...

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Once again an awsome episode, awesome pace cnt believe everything was revealed sooo quickly bt extremely happy they did.                                                   This was totally yuvi's the husband's day he found out the truth like a hand to protect his wife and dealt with the 1s who wronged her as well.  I think he was angry at dadi and rags for speaking to suhani the way they did and he got a chance to give it back to them bt he did it in such a way that  he respected them being his fam and suhani as well.    I was waiting for him to get extremely angry with souyma bt I think that this was even better. I loved how he told souyma your husband drugged me. Just yesterday she was on about hw she doesn't love krishna anymore and today he throw her husband back in her face lol. His words just showed hw much he didn't respect her or her decisions.              As for the precap I liked it coz I dnt think he heard everything bt I think it was important for him to hear that he cares for suhani coz Mr Confusion was like oh I dnt care for her I just do everything for her coz she is my wife and him hearing anything from prats and sharad is no use coz he knows they are biased. Bt it was really good the last 2 episodes we went back to the Yuvraj we had initially seen with suhani after they got married when he was protecting her. It was very good to see this and the major diff that kind of made this even more special was that he now did it with emotions and geniune care for her.                                   Bt what I dnt get was what was the purpose for this whole track - is it the final nail in the coffin for krishna and souyma's marriage.  although I did like hw he admitted everything to yuvraj he is now a semi grey character. Is it to show him hw bad she is for him bt hopefully very soon krishna sees what souyma is doing and takes a hike and tries to get rich. just feel l might get a leap in about month and a half.                      the worst thing ab the episode was obviously souyma  I seriously dnt get what the actresses was trying to show with her 1 expression and when she was trying to emote other expressions she was failing. She was angry that he told her off, was close to suhani, and than was angry when she heard the truth. Why was there no variation in her expression. Am I to decipher from her awful expressions that she is so far gone that nothing and absolutely nothing is gona get through to her? Really either they writing this character wrongly or the actress is portraying it wrongly coz she makes absolutely no sense. What did sweet suhani ever do to this B**ch that she hates her like this. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012-MrsJonSnow-clarity...Jes...

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I think this is just a x-mas present to everyone who's sick of saumya and the other 3 b;@&?!s evil doings. It will probably allow us to get thru the holiday season without wanting to kill half the cast, then somehow return to the previous status quo. That shameless, disloyal Saumya isn't going anywhere, the other 3 nasty females are not going to give up, and let's face it, a serial cannot go on for long without strife and problems for the protaganist, because that gets viewers involved and rooting for the character.
But so, so sick of Saumya (most of all) , the old witch (she should be taking sanyaas at her age), and the nonsensical, relentless needling and trouble-making from Rags esp and Menka. How brainless/faltu that this becomes their life's work.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-MrsJonSnow-DelusionalMe...Jes...yanks28

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Even I really didn't understand their reactions either. Suhani tool all the blame for dadi's fav Yuvraj but that didn't effect her a bit. Has she grown more find of Soumya than Yuvraj?? Besides, now all the truth is out so why Soumya is behaving like this. Now who will judge that attitude of hers? She is such a bi***
The precan bothers me even more. Finally she confessed her feelings in front of the evil trio. Can anyone tell me what she mean when she said- haan main Yuvraj se pyaar krti hu par use to sirf apni Suhani ki padi h? Someone pls go n tell her that 'Suhani' happens to be his wife. Isn't it obvious a husband would care for his wife. I'm so much hating this character, Soumya. :x

Yeah, Soumya has absolutely no excuse now to be "angry" at Suhani. Angry Now that she knows the truth, she should ideally change her behaviour. I think the accident was just an excuse to vent her frustration towards Suhani. If it was the accident part which angered her, then she should have been angry at Yuvraj too. But no, she is not angry at him.

Soumya seems to be so involved in her selfish delusions that she has forgotten that Suhani is Yuvraj's WIFE. How self-absorbed can she be? Who is he going to be concerned about if not her? LOL. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MrsJonSnow-DelusionalMe...Jes...

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Loved the epi and the way Yuvraj stood behing Suhani!

I also love the questions that Pratima asked Souyma about them knowing Suhani just for a matter of months to her knowing her since childhood and if they could figure out that something was amiss then how come she couldn't realize the same?    Loved the fact she couldn't give a reply!   Once again Souyma has proved that as long as the reasoning (in her mind) fits her agenda then she'll go with it, so long as the end result revolves around her and her needs!

I truly hope that Yuvraj heard Souyma in the precap but I'm not hopeful as I'm so used to precaps from all shows never quite panning out!   Still hopeful thoughWink

-MrsJonSnow-clarity...Jes...

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Really hope yuvi remains d same n doesnt get influenced by those bitches

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MrsJonSnow-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
yah really episode was a relief.

Yuvraj standing like Suhani's backbone! Aah,i just love it! and I m so happy along with proving HIS WIFE innocent and right,he also showed Soumya the mirror..!! Like he replied back to Dadi that if Shani can't misbehave with a so called guest of the house,then that so called guest too can't misbehave with my WIFE! AMAZING!Clap

And,also he asking why she is angry,there is no reason behind that! Loved his tone of talking .. clearing differentiating things once and for all 'MY WIFE' and 'YOUR HUSBAND' !!! but still what an ungrateful person she is,she is talking in this tone like 'even if i love him,he cares for his Suhani's happiness!!' like..what r u made of? it seems she feels like she did a favour by falling in love with him as once he begged for her love..BUT girl wake up,that IS PAST and NOW he has a WIFE whom he adores! so get a life and just get lost.

-MrsJonSnow-sandiabclarity

Thara786 Newbie
Thara786
Thara786

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged

written update for 23rd Dec'14 episode pls...

Go to top