DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Today was a very good episode. Im happy they didn't stretch this accident issue for weeks. And yuvraj used his brain and cracked this mystery.

But what really bothers me is that suhani made such a sacrifice for yuvi but dadi and her 2 minions have no care. The least they could feel is thankful to suhani. Are their loyalties and love more towards Soumya than Yuvraj.

The precap did not look good. Soumya telling dadi she loves Yuvi but he only cares about Suhani. And Yuvi standing by the door.  I wonder if yuvraj heard it, how will he react. But something tells me he didnt hear it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Obbession

Today was a very good episode. Im happy they didn't stretch this accident issue for weeks. And yuvraj used his brain and cracked this mystery.

But what really bothers me is that suhani made such a sacrifice for yuvi but dadi and her 2 minions have no care. The least they could feel is thankful to suhani. Are their loyalties and love more towards Soumya than Yuvraj.

The precap did not look good. Soumya telling dadi she loves Yuvi but he only cares about Suhani. And Yuvi standing by the door.  I wonder if yuvraj heard it, how will he react. But something tells me he didnt hear it.

Agree wholeheartedly! 👍🏼

I liked the fact the whole episode was mainly about Yuvraj's overriding concern for Suhani. Be it in his dealings with Soumya or Krishna. He went all out to know the truth and proved Suhani's innocence in front of the Birlas- all for Suhani. 😃👏

You are completely right-The Evil Trio were absolutely unaffected by Suhani's sacrifice. I can understand RagMen's apathy because they have hated Suhani since the beginning and don't give a fig about Yuvraj, but Dadi, who claims to have Yuvraj's best interests at heart, also disregarded Suhani's sacrifice. It seems, she doesn't care about Yuvraj all that much.

The precap is false advertising. Yuvraj hasn't heard anything, as usual. 😡 They are going to drag this storyline like bubblegum, vilify Suhani and then end it.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I really didn't understand their reactions either. Suhani tool all the blame for dadi's fav Yuvraj but that didn't effect her a bit. Has she grown more find of Soumya than Yuvraj?? Besides, now all the truth is out so why Soumya is behaving like this. Now who will judge that attitude of hers? She is such a bi***
The precan bothers me even more. Finally she confessed her feelings in front of the evil trio. Can anyone tell me what she mean when she said- haan main Yuvraj se pyaar krti hu par use to sirf apni Suhani ki padi h? Someone pls go n tell her that 'Suhani' happens to be his wife. Isn't it obvious a husband would care for his wife. I'm so much hating this character, Soumya. :x
naam-ada-likhna thumbnail
Finally a Suhani filled episode! Sick and tired of hearing about poor Soumya and the accident. Till date since Soumya came to the house, he has given Soumya a personal pronoun, its always been either her name, our guest, she, her (suhani) friend.. he never said my guest, or my friend. That is showing how much of a distance he created from her. So I am not worried even if he does hear her in the pre-cap, but I highly doubt that he did, Soumya was standing in a different position when she said it and then in a different when she saw Yuvraj.  But the cat is out of the bag in front of the trio, they will leap on it like hungry dogs.
And are you serious,  Soumya needs to quit pretending like Krishna was beating her. He hadnt even laid a hand on the girl, he only attempted to. Soumya is really weak. Yuvraj caught her so she need to get her faucet running.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Obbession

Yeah a refreshing episode because we got to see Yuvraj do some work instead of just sitting around and acting confused...being unnecessarily sweet to Soumya and trying to make Suhani jealous or whatever it is that he was doing. In one episode they managed to reveal 2 truths... 1- the accident was caused by Yuvraj 2- Krishna the idiot spiked the sweets which caused Yuvraj to be tipsy ...it's very rare for Indian serials to reveal so much in single episodes. 😆

Yeah at this point Dadi has found a way out of Suhani. Before Soumya entered she migt have appreciated Suhani because she had no choice. Now she has a choice. She wants Soumya because Soumya is her "mini-me"...the gori bahu from a rich and spoiled family...she hates Suhani and nothing Suhani does for Yuvraj will change that. I don't think Dadi loves Yuvraj ...she's just another regressive old woman who values male heirs of the family...that is all...and even if she does love Yuvraj and even if all of Yuvraj's happiness lies in Suhani,that won't change this old hag's mind...bec her hatred for dark, poor, simple (and not her choice) Suhani is more than he rlove for her pota.

I think a nice twist would be that in the precap Yuvraj hears everything but no one finds out that he heard...and even the audiences are left unsure as to what he did/didn't hear...

yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Besides, now all the truth is out so why Soumya is behaving like this. Now who will judge that attitude of hers? She is such a bi***
The precan bothers me even more. Finally she confessed her feelings in front of the evil trio. Can anyone tell me what she mean when she said- haan main Yuvraj se pyaar krti hu par use to sirf apni Suhani ki padi h? Someone pls go n tell her that 'Suhani' happens to be his wife. Isn't it obvious a husband would care for his wife. I'm so much hating this character, Soumya. :x

Because she still wants Yuvraj and her jealousy and greed has blinded her...she hates Suhani now, I think. She considers Suhani her rival ...whom she needs to get rid of and have Yuvraj. She thinks just because Yuvraj loved her once, she has more rights on him than Suhani does, bec. he loves her. 😳 She thinks he still loves her...and she can have him back ...
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naam-ada-likhna

And are you serious,  Soumya needs to quit pretending like Krishna was beating her. He hadnt even laid a hand on the girl, he only attempted to. Soumya is really weak. Yuvraj caught her so she need to get her faucet running.

Soumya doesn't want Krishna anymore because he's poor and doesn't have a big house or multiple cars or wads of cash lying around to fulfill all her lavish demands...😆 Oh and she'll have to be a bahu at her sasural and here she can just lay around like Ragini does all day ...and gossip...and she won't have Dadi at Krishna's  place to kiss her ass and call her Soumya beta...and dedicate a makeup and skin care line to her beauty. 😃
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The kind of looks Soumy gives to Suhani make me mad. I am so glad Pratima said to her that don't you know Suhani from childhood and did you not suspect anything at the change of her behaviour,

But then it is Suhani who never understood her Somu's nature even if she has known her since childhood.  Soumya has never thought beyond herself and she was always like this.
naam-ada-likhna thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Soumya doesn't want Krishna anymore because he's poor and doesn't have a big house or multiple cars or wads of cash lying around to fulfill all her lavish demands...😆 Oh and she'll have to be a bahu at her sasural and here she can just lay around like Ragini does all day ...and gossip...and she won't have Dadi at Krishna's  place to kiss her ass and call her Soumya beta...and dedicate a makeup and skin care line to her beauty. 😃

Lol you are so right, I hate girls like this, when time gets tough they run for the easy life but want respect like they worked they entire life. You were given a name you didnt make one. Rags doesnt realize it now but once Suhani steps out the door, she will be no. 2 on Dadi list. Then Rags will plot against Soumya and hopefully she succeed and Dadi kicks her out.
Edited by naam-ada-likhna - 9 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Once again an awsome episode, awesome pace cnt believe everything was revealed sooo quickly bt extremely happy they did.                                                   This was totally yuvi's the husband's day he found out the truth like a hand to protect his wife and dealt with the 1s who wronged her as well.  I think he was angry at dadi and rags for speaking to suhani the way they did and he got a chance to give it back to them bt he did it in such a way that  he respected them being his fam and suhani as well.    I was waiting for him to get extremely angry with souyma bt I think that this was even better. I loved how he told souyma your husband drugged me. Just yesterday she was on about hw she doesn't love krishna anymore and today he throw her husband back in her face lol. His words just showed hw much he didn't respect her or her decisions.              As for the precap I liked it coz I dnt think he heard everything bt I think it was important for him to hear that he cares for suhani coz Mr Confusion was like oh I dnt care for her I just do everything for her coz she is my wife and him hearing anything from prats and sharad is no use coz he knows they are biased. Bt it was really good the last 2 episodes we went back to the Yuvraj we had initially seen with suhani after they got married when he was protecting her. It was very good to see this and the major diff that kind of made this even more special was that he now did it with emotions and geniune care for her.                                   Bt what I dnt get was what was the purpose for this whole track - is it the final nail in the coffin for krishna and souyma's marriage.  although I did like hw he admitted everything to yuvraj he is now a semi grey character. Is it to show him hw bad she is for him bt hopefully very soon krishna sees what souyma is doing and takes a hike and tries to get rich. just feel l might get a leap in about month and a half.                      the worst thing ab the episode was obviously souyma  I seriously dnt get what the actresses was trying to show with her 1 expression and when she was trying to emote other expressions she was failing. She was angry that he told her off, was close to suhani, and than was angry when she heard the truth. Why was there no variation in her expression. Am I to decipher from her awful expressions that she is so far gone that nothing and absolutely nothing is gona get through to her? Really either they writing this character wrongly or the actress is portraying it wrongly coz she makes absolutely no sense. What did sweet suhani ever do to this B**ch that she hates her like this.