India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Todays Episode.

-MrsJonSnow- IF-Dazzler
-MrsJonSnow-
-MrsJonSnow-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Today was a very good episode. Im happy they didn't stretch this accident issue for weeks. And yuvraj used his brain and cracked this mystery.

But what really bothers me is that suhani made such a sacrifice for yuvi but dadi and her 2 minions have no care. The least they could feel is thankful to suhani. Are their loyalties and love more towards Soumya than Yuvraj.

The precap did not look good. Soumya telling dadi she loves Yuvi but he only cares about Suhani. And Yuvi standing by the door.  I wonder if yuvraj heard it, how will he react. But something tells me he didnt hear it.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4ushahhetsanaasrashat123qwerty012terribletwistmeenab83Chit15-Seby-ABCDesiGirl93Parm.DelusionalMesandiabNestleToulouseshanakyasharan...Jes...yanks28

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Obbession

Today was a very good episode. Im happy they didn't stretch this accident issue for weeks. And yuvraj used his brain and cracked this mystery.

But what really bothers me is that suhani made such a sacrifice for yuvi but dadi and her 2 minions have no care. The least they could feel is thankful to suhani. Are their loyalties and love more towards Soumya than Yuvraj.

The precap did not look good. Soumya telling dadi she loves Yuvi but he only cares about Suhani. And Yuvi standing by the door.  I wonder if yuvraj heard it, how will he react. But something tells me he didnt hear it.

Agree wholeheartedly! Thumbs Up

I liked the fact the whole episode was mainly about Yuvraj's overriding concern for Suhani. Be it in his dealings with Soumya or Krishna. He went all out to know the truth and proved Suhani's innocence in front of the Birlas- all for Suhani. Big smileClap

You are completely right-The Evil Trio were absolutely unaffected by Suhani's sacrifice. I can understand RagMen's apathy because they have hated Suhani since the beginning and don't give a fig about Yuvraj, but Dadi, who claims to have Yuvraj's best interests at heart, also disregarded Suhani's sacrifice. It seems, she doesn't care about Yuvraj all that much. Ouch

The precap is false advertising. Yuvraj hasn't heard anything, as usual. Angry They are going to drag this storyline like bubblegum, vilify Suhani and then end it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerajaGirishqwerty012terribletwist-Seby--MrsJonSnow-anita_mNestleToulouse...Jes...shanakyasharanyanks28

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Even I really didn't understand their reactions either. Suhani tool all the blame for dadi's fav Yuvraj but that didn't effect her a bit. Has she grown more find of Soumya than Yuvraj?? Besides, now all the truth is out so why Soumya is behaving like this. Now who will judge that attitude of hers? She is such a bi***
The precan bothers me even more. Finally she confessed her feelings in front of the evil trio. Can anyone tell me what she mean when she said- haan main Yuvraj se pyaar krti hu par use to sirf apni Suhani ki padi h? Someone pls go n tell her that 'Suhani' happens to be his wife. Isn't it obvious a husband would care for his wife. I'm so much hating this character, Soumya. :x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012-MrsJonSnow-clarityyanks28shanakyasharan...Jes...

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Finally a Suhani filled episode! Sick and tired of hearing about poor Soumya and the accident. Till date since Soumya came to the house, he has given Soumya a personal pronoun, its always been either her name, our guest, she, her (suhani) friend.. he never said my guest, or my friend. That is showing how much of a distance he created from her. So I am not worried even if he does hear her in the pre-cap, but I highly doubt that he did, Soumya was standing in a different position when she said it and then in a different when she saw Yuvraj.  But the cat is out of the bag in front of the trio, they will leap on it like hungry dogs.
And are you serious,  Soumya needs to quit pretending like Krishna was beating her. He hadnt even laid a hand on the girl, he only attempted to. Soumya is really weak. Yuvraj caught her so she need to get her faucet running.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012sanaasr-MrsJonSnow-yanks28...Jes...

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Obbession

Yeah a refreshing episode because we got to see Yuvraj do some work instead of just sitting around and acting confused...being unnecessarily sweet to Soumya and trying to make Suhani jealous or whatever it is that he was doing. In one episode they managed to reveal 2 truths... 1- the accident was caused by Yuvraj 2- Krishna the idiot spiked the sweets which caused Yuvraj to be tipsy ...it's very rare for Indian serials to reveal so much in single episodes. LOL

Yeah at this point Dadi has found a way out of Suhani. Before Soumya entered she migt have appreciated Suhani because she had no choice. Now she has a choice. She wants Soumya because Soumya is her "mini-me"...the gori bahu from a rich and spoiled family...she hates Suhani and nothing Suhani does for Yuvraj will change that. I don't think Dadi loves Yuvraj ...she's just another regressive old woman who values male heirs of the family...that is all...and even if she does love Yuvraj and even if all of Yuvraj's happiness lies in Suhani,that won't change this old hag's mind...bec her hatred for dark, poor, simple (and not her choice) Suhani is more than he rlove for her pota.

I think a nice twist would be that in the precap Yuvraj hears everything but no one finds out that he heard...and even the audiences are left unsure as to what he did/didn't hear...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012anita_m-MrsJonSnow-clarityNestleToulouse...Jes...

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Besides, now all the truth is out so why Soumya is behaving like this. Now who will judge that attitude of hers? She is such a bi***
The precan bothers me even more. Finally she confessed her feelings in front of the evil trio. Can anyone tell me what she mean when she said- haan main Yuvraj se pyaar krti hu par use to sirf apni Suhani ki padi h? Someone pls go n tell her that 'Suhani' happens to be his wife. Isn't it obvious a husband would care for his wife. I'm so much hating this character, Soumya. :x

Because she still wants Yuvraj and her jealousy and greed has blinded her...she hates Suhani now, I think. She considers Suhani her rival ...whom she needs to get rid of and have Yuvraj. She thinks just because Yuvraj loved her once, she has more rights on him than Suhani does, bec. he loves her. Embarrassed She thinks he still loves her...and she can have him back ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naam-ada-likhna

And are you serious,  Soumya needs to quit pretending like Krishna was beating her. He hadnt even laid a hand on the girl, he only attempted to. Soumya is really weak. Yuvraj caught her so she need to get her faucet running.

Soumya doesn't want Krishna anymore because he's poor and doesn't have a big house or multiple cars or wads of cash lying around to fulfill all her lavish demands...LOL Oh and she'll have to be a bahu at her sasural and here she can just lay around like Ragini does all day ...and gossip...and she won't have Dadi at Krishna's  place to kiss her ass and call her Soumya beta...and dedicate a makeup and skin care line to her beauty. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
The kind of looks Soumy gives to Suhani make me mad. I am so glad Pratima said to her that don't you know Suhani from childhood and did you not suspect anything at the change of her behaviour,

But then it is Suhani who never understood her Somu's nature even if she has known her since childhood.  Soumya has never thought beyond herself and she was always like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28shanakyasharan...Jes...

Go to top