Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

~Akdha FF Humsafar~ Chapter-3 updated Page No.-20 09/02/2015 (Page 20)

cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz
cuty1997
cuty1997

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
res 1

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

._.Bubbles._.....Anabella..._akdha.forever_mushat.GreekPrincess.-DZ-

cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz
cuty1997
cuty1997

**~Chapter-3~**

Daniyal, haider and qutub see jodha with murad and salima begum so they come to jodha for taking prasad.

Daniyal: addab ammijan and addab badi ammijan

Haider and Qutub: addab mariam-uz-zamani. Addab salima begum

Jodha: Ji pranam (jodha give smile)

Salima: Addab Danial, Haider and Qutub.

Jodha: what is this Haider and Qutub? Here I am not mariam-uz-zamani for you. Here I am like your mother so told me baddi ammijan only. Ok (jodha make fake angry face)Jodha give prashad all of them.

Haider and Qutub: ok badi ammijan now you happy.

(In my story Haider not angry with jodha and others he is only angry with jalal only. Because he new how jodha help his grand mother and his mother? He knew all the things related to mahamanga and jodha very well her mother told all the things to him. And when her mother sick and not in agra so only jodha take care him like his mother. So these things affecting him and he give love and respect jodha like her mother. He believes that because of jalal he can't make jodha unhappy. This is the reason he doesn't do anything to jalal which affect jodha.)

(A daughter of Sheikh Salim Chisht, was the foster mother of Emperor Jahangir. And Qutb-ud-din Khan Koka means Qutub was her son. His mother is very close to jadha like serial. So he very much respect to jodha like his mother.)

Salima begum: ok jodha begum I have to leave. I have some work so I meet you later. Take care of you.

Jodha: ok salima begum. I take care of myself. Don't worry. And murad are you remember that we both are going temple tomorrow morning so get ready.

Murad: yes, ammijan I remember that.

Danial: what happened with you ammijane? You look like unhappy and sick. And badi ammijan also told you take care.

Jodha: I am just tired so you feel this. So I sleep properly so don't look like that. Don't worry. Nothing happen with me.

Danial: But ammijan (mourad stop Danial in between)

Murad: sorry ammi jaan we take your leave. We have to go for sword practice. rahim bhaijaan is waiting for us. Denial, Haider and Qutub let's go.

Jodha: ok go. I also go for some work. So meet you later on lunch time.

In practice area muard was stand in corner and lost in some thoughts.

Danial, Haider and Qutub are doing arrow competition and gossiping with each other. Suddenly Danial see murad lost in thoughts. So he came near murad.

Danial: what happened murad? Where are you lost? Anything happened.

Murad: nothing happened (and gives fake smile to Danial)

Danail: don't tell wrong with me. You were also told wrong with ammijan. We already had done sword practice early in the morning. I know some thing happened. But you don't tell me.

Murad: what I tell you. I am already confused.

Danial: means?

Murad: yesterday I was gone to salim bhaijjan Room for meet him. But when I was gone I was listen Jodha Ammijan and Salim Bhijjan talk.

(Murad told all the things to Danail which happened between Jodha and salim)

This is the reason because Ammijan is unhappy. I think she feel if we know so we also upset. So she did not tell to anyone.
I am totally confused how to solve this problem and make ammijan happy. I can't see ammijan like this.

Danial: I think we should talk to with salim bahijjan. I think he is misunderstood with ammi jaan.

Murad: we can't talk with salim bhaijjan. If we talk with him on this matter so he feel that ammijan told us all this. And more problems are creating between them.

(In angry tone)I can't understand how salim bhaijan think like this? In my eyes salim bhaijan always ideal person and he do this with ammijan. Can't he see ammijan love and care? How much she love him? When he was not here ammijan always remember him and cry for him. She always prays for him. Salim bhaijan was very badly hurt ammijan's feelings and emotions. You know we all are not ammijan real son but she always love us like her own son. Always care us.

If she love us like this so how much she love him?

Precap: murad and denial meet jodha and give promise.

Sorry everyone for the late update I know I am too much late. I am ready for your jutta chappal and tomato. I know this chapter is short but next time I give you a long and very nice update.

Edited by cuty1997 - 09 February 2015 at 5:40am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

tanjica1Amjt.parisky_aguilerako1234yelLeyla94arpitaangelmssujeethaunknown2592Tehzeeb89Pba123zakia4meenakaliswaranAvNeil_TVhaya_gorgeouslajniAkDha_FanaticAkankshaENRIQUESweetshruthi._.Bubbles._.lovespari_Dexterity_1357rakshadaisydee425xitijjabhi786RSlovesJAaisha.....11110Monucute.GreekPrincess.Pretty_meMagpie_mushatharshu27-DZ-

cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz
cuty1997
cuty1997

res 4

._.Bubbles._.....Anabella..._akdha.forever_mushat.GreekPrincess.-DZ-

cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz
cuty1997
cuty1997

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
res 5

....Anabella...._.Bubbles._._akdha.forever_mushat.GreekPrincess.-DZ-

....Anabella... IF-Dazzler
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
plzz jaldi update do na Krina
_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
krinaHug
sorry yaar pata nhi kaise tera story miss ho gya..and now i read it..waahhh cuty tu toh badi talented h...sach me i liked your story...u wrote it the conversation between akdha and salima so beautifully.Clap i like this murad too..let him always be like that.
aur mughe next update se pm ni kiya na to tughe batungiAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty1997

mushat IF-Sizzlerz
mushat
mushat

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Krina...
You are writing a ff...
mujhe pata hi nhin tha...
abhi padhti hoon

cuty1997

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged
hiii interesting story plzzz do update fast its bn long tme waiting fr it Smile Wink Tongue

cuty1997

Go to top