India-Forums

Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali
Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali

Another Lousy FAMILY DRAMA ! (Page 2)

-silhouette- IF-Dazzler
-silhouette-
-silhouette-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I swear. I was so excited about this one since I LOVED the leads but now it has turned into the same old saas-bahu drama. :(

chocogirl123 Groupbie
chocogirl123
chocogirl123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Yeah I am just hating the storylines
Its just so boring
In the beginning of was interesting
Like kaisa yet ishq hai show
The boy traditional family and the girl western
And so on
I have already stopped watching it
Neetu_Singh121 Senior Member
Neetu_Singh121
Neetu_Singh121

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lost-

I don't think the show is becoming a lousy cliched family drama ... the show has just started and if we don't have a few conflicts, it won't make the story interesting ... one of the high points of this show, other than the chemistry between LD and Radha are the variety of other strong characters in the show ... no story would be fun if everything conveniently worked out for the hero and heroine

Plus I for one don't mind the pallu and the ghoonghat as long as the women wearing them are not doormats ... and thankfully all the women in the show are strong-willed

We need to wait for the story to uncover and let the CVs unveil it in their own pace 

-Lost-

well i don't agree, in the first week itself, we r seeing Babu ji's long gyaan where he wasn't seen in the promos, the show is all about RD's family accepting Radha as a BAHU, and not something that was offered to us in like LD persuading Radha, yes it may be there, but above all we would have the same typical things that we have witnessed before.

and yes how can't it be called a clich'ed drama, when in one of the episodes, they wasted nearly 20 minutes in just babu ji giving gyan to LD about sanskar and sankriti...and the girl being modern and not subjected to be accepted in their homeland.

what's worst... Radha is all set to accept LD's offer soon, what about the college track??? it will end in a week or two !! plzzz... -__-

well m not saying that others shouldn't watch it, coz it would definitely be having a viewership no matter how...but this is where VIEWERS feel cheated. 

Rajshri once made a good show on STAR PLUS 'Pyaar ke do naam ek raadha ek shyaam' that show was really nice, becoz it just revolved around the two characters and the supportive characters were just supportive...here they want to stretch a long daily soap hence the BABUJI's and the BHABHI's would take responsibility to take it long...ITS NOT MY CUP OF TEA  ~~~!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parul2999MiranKaShCrazyAneesa-silhouette-

KaShCrazyAneesa Goldie
KaShCrazyAneesa
KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I do think that they kinda cheated us with the promos. I was hoping to see more LD wooing Radha and the story focusing on them to but I know that once she is in that house its going to turn into her having to change to what they want her and she will end up losing her own identity.
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
The show feels like a typical star plus saas bahu drama
If LD helps his wife become an actress then maybe it has potential

Otherwise it's just another cliche show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesa

Go to top