India-Forums

Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali
Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali

Another Lousy FAMILY DRAMA !

Neetu_Singh121 Senior Member
Neetu_Singh121
Neetu_Singh121

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I was so happy when I saw the promos of this show, the leads were good esp the girl is very cute. the guy trying to pataooing the girl and she gets irked, it was cute...i thought chalo LIFE OK is forming a good story something youth oriented...
...but OH NO...its one another lousy drama, i m seeing the babu ji's , the bhabis, the pallus,  the never ending loud background oh goodness...

the clich'ed drama feeling is sucked in... another miss ! I was expecting better...Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenChiraiyya...nicki11-silhouette-div26Infofanmadhufx9...

Chiraiyya... Goldie
Chiraiyya...
Chiraiyya...

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Exactly what I didn't want to happen. The promos sucked us in but of course they couldn't stay away from their typical stories for too long.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neetu_Singh121

-MrsJonSnow- IF-Dazzler
-MrsJonSnow-
-MrsJonSnow-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I know. I thought this show would be refreshing. But once Radha gets to banaras she is going to get sucked into the traditions and boundaries. God i cant imagine her wearing a saree with palu. Ughh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parul2999ranirox4500greatsaleen

Neetu_Singh121 Senior Member
Neetu_Singh121
Neetu_Singh121

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i hv stopped watching it already ------_-------

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleennicki11

.Sona. Senior Member
.Sona.
.Sona.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I think it's too early to say that it'll be like a run of the mill family drama. Mainly because Radha hasn't agreed to this relationship at all so she will have no reason to change her ways, even when she goes to Mathura. In fact, in the initial promos of the show, Mathura scenes were shown and in them, she is still dressing the way she usually does, a mix of Indian and western. Sure there will be clashes of ideology but that is only to be expected as it was one of the premises of the show. But, I see the Mathura track as mainly an opportunity for LD to woo Radha so I think the focus will be on that. Of course, I might be completely wrong in this but this is what I feel. And Rajshri shows generally have a mix of drama and light hearted romance so it might turn out to be fine. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranirox4500jani_faizalmadhufx9...

nicki11 Goldie
nicki11
nicki11

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I have stopped watching it ever since ld goes back  but will start again once radha goes there to see their nok jhonk but will probably stop again if radha character gets butchered into  gopi bahu   

Edited by nicki11 - 24 December 2014 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranirox4500

-lost- Groupbie
-lost-
-lost-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I don't think the show is becoming a lousy cliched family drama ... the show has just started and if we don't have a few conflicts, it won't make the story interesting ... one of the high points of this show, other than the chemistry between LD and Radha are the variety of other strong characters in the show ... no story would be fun if everything conveniently worked out for the hero and heroine

Plus I for one don't mind the pallu and the ghoonghat as long as the women wearing them are not doormats ... and thankfully all the women in the show are strong-willed

We need to wait for the story to uncover and let the CVs unveil it in their own pace 

-Lost-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalmadhufx9...

jani_faizal Goldie
jani_faizal
jani_faizal

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lost-

I don't think the show is becoming a lousy cliched family drama ... the show has just started and if we don't have a few conflicts, it won't make the story interesting ... one of the high points of this show, other than the chemistry between LD and Radha are the variety of other strong characters in the show ... no story would be fun if everything conveniently worked out for the hero and heroine

Plus I for one don't mind the pallu and the ghoonghat as long as the women wearing them are not doormats ... and thankfully all the women in the show are strong-willed

We need to wait for the story to uncover and let the CVs unveil it in their own pace 

-Lost-

Totally agree with u.

Go to top