India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*Because It's Not Just A Fandom , It's A Family

ashvikian4life IF-Dazzler
ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
some relations are special , some relations can't be explained , some relations are untold , some relations are saviour , some relations form at any stage of life , some relations connects our heart , some relations connects the whole world under the roof . why??? no one can answer them as these are beyond words .
one such bonding is friendship Big smile . regardless of your age , sex , religion , colour , caste it becomes an integral part of our life . no one knows at which stage of our life we will get friends and how many .

friends , this simple word signifies care , love , innocent fights , protection , help at any moment , guide and what not . we don't get friends from our birth but these relations are no less than any other blood relations 

friendship that becomes family , who share all the good and bad times together .

i am proud to be a part of such a family , my ashvik /arvi family .

this family which formed on 9th january 2012 , almost 3 years ago  was nothing but a small bunch of people who came together to love and support the fictional character arjun purvi and actors rithvik asha . nobody knew what the future has hold for them.

slowly slowly arjun purvi became arvi and rithvik asha became ashvik , their popularity , talent , appreciation was touching the sky with everyone's support and love . but this was not the only thing that increased , the small bunch of arvians and ashvikians also grew in the same speed .

it's always said that the success path is never easy and without facing hardships you can't get any happiness . the same applied for us . we loved , we cared , we fought , we bonded , we united , we laughed , we cried , we got angry , we complained , we planned , we failed , we succeeded for arvi and ashvik . but now it's not only because of arvi /ashvik , it's because now we have became a family .

every small happiness to big celebration , every small complain to big disasters we always are there for each other . 

in this journey there are infinte number of people who joined this family and made it huge . some stayed and will stay , some ditched & betrayed us , some are very new , some come less but whenever come gives an huge impact . 

the biggest thing is we have so many people in this family who are from different religion , country and culture . in short this world is now our family .

ashvik/arvi family  who are warm , lovable , caring , protective and supportative , can be fierce , rebellious and can erupt like a volcano if any harm is done .

I DECLARE THAT I AM PROUD TO BE A PART OF THIS FAMILY.

this thread is dedicated to this family ,

so ashvikians/arvians what are you waiting for ??? come share your experience with this family , your friends over here , any thing or about anyone you wanna share , go ahead and speak up .
we have completed 200 ATs ,30000 pages of ashvik's AT . 

some important threads to look:

THE 200TH ARVI/ASHVIK AT

RELIVING THE MAGICAL JOURNEY OF ASHVIK IN NACH BALIYE 6

Edited by ashvikian4life - 23 December 2014 at 10:54am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

30368CandyliciousPriya_ashvikLoveAshvikkandykandy..PlayfulKiss..lizajobitastaMadloverofRDAshlaikaMs.Bholi_Bhaali.Nikki.Ruchikaarvilove-Mansi.-PrincessAshVikashfaque2012style14

ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ashvik-Mansi.-ashfaque2012style14

ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged

LONG  LIVE  ASHVIKIANS  ARVIANS  LONG  LIVE  ARVI  ASHVIK

SALUTE TO THE SPIRIT OF THIS FAMILY.Hug Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MadloverofRD-Mansi.-ashfaque2012style14

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Finally unres'd

First of all, really sorry for the delay in unresing my post...

Secondly, brilliant post Shreya!!! Great reading it!!!

I still remember the day I joined and commented for the first time on IF... I had decided I won't be one who would comment and I would be a silent stalker. Hahaha. And look at me now, a rockerz and constantly around the AT and writing fics, something I never thought I would do.

But one comment on the AT when I was stalking it, forced me to comment... I think it was from boni and Peach's quote. And everyone was just so amazing and welcoming. I really really want to mention names, but the fear of missing someone out is not letting me do so. Nevertheless, I have made some really really good friends due to AshVik! It is a great fandom! Be it our standing firm on the ground to support ArVi or our happiness when they revealed that they are a couple to our excitement when they tweet anything especially a selfie after almost forever or a segment and most importantly our unity during the Nach Baliye days.

The 1 and a half years I have been on IF, has been amazing with the ArVi and AshVik family!! And it has been great being part of the ArVi and AshVik fandom. You guys have been brilliant and warmly welcomed me when I was new and befriended me. As I look back, I am all smiles as I had not expected this much love and warmth. So thank you all!!!!

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 21 January 2015 at 6:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikian4life

-Mansi.- IF-Rockerz
-Mansi.-
-Mansi.-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Shreya you are truly amazing for opening this and having this amazing idea!! I especially love the title, we really are not just a fandom, but a family because each and every individual has so much love for every other person! 
I'm so grateful for every single person in this fandom and thankful to them because they all contribute something and make our family even more beautiful! 
Thank you to every single ArVian/AshVikian for giving such a positive environment! Long live our fam bam!! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

30368ashvikian4lifeashfaque2012

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Thanx Shreya for making up this thread! 
Its a milestone we crossed today! Party toh banti hai ! Party

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged

First of all big big congratulations to all the members of this AT, Who were there all together like a family and were in some or the other way a part of this beautiful journey. 

Its finally the TWO HUNDRED !! Can't really express how I'm feeling right now. Its been some 2 nd Half years I'm in this family and the people here are so warm and loving. Its the achievement of all of us ! We have always stood for each other in times of difficulties or celebrations, and our love for Arvi/Ashvik made us a big family all together ! 

Today I miss all those Arvians who were a part of the two hundred ATs , They too are ofcourse, a very important part of our family..

Words really can't express the feeling whats going through me, I'm just too happy today !! :')

Group Hugsss!!! Group Hugging animated emoticon

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
amazing shreya. frst of all congrats to all the ashvikans.. Clapi feel so proud to be in this family. congrats to u all. its a huge milestone. not much active in forum.. thats why couldnot reply much
i still miss ArVi Cry
love them from the core of my heart Embarrassed
hugs to all the ashvikans Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikian4life

Go to top