India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

todays's preview.. yesterday's episode

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
The today's episode preview  " I love you chashmish " : ... I wish it will be real Shocked...naaah.. I'm just kidding Tongue
considering the time and emotions we invested in watching ..Abhi's (journey of self-discovery) ..we demand to be there every step of the way .. to witness and savor  every look , sigh , moan, tear , word and move . a sudden, simple out of the blue love confession will be a major betrayal...
so like the rest of you I will  bet my bottom dollar on that turning to be Pragya's dream ,but unlike some of you I will love it .. the girl is smitten.. drowning to her ears in one-sided love with her husband so dreaming is her only option weather it is day dreaming or night dreaming
I will looove it if it was Abhi's.. I always wish for that whenever there is a romantic dream sequence just to watch his reaction after that LOL
( I even post a poll about that once ..and the majority of you vote for that  too)
Tannu's dream ( or nightmare as Tia suggested back thenThumbs UpLOLDancing
Dadi's or any body else DisapproveWackoConfused
 I have a wish here ( the CVs never let my wishes come true Cry) ... what if it was a mix ? I mean like Pragya is dreaming ok ... but what if Abhi decided to do something nice for her as a gesture of apology ... I think it will not be too much or out of character for him ..the man is a charmer by nature
yesterday's episode ... I love it ...the MS scene good Pragya emotional as usual .. Abhi looking at her , smiling ( not sarcastically as usual) he was even feeling awkward for a moment ( when he looked down and wiped his lips )
the much waiting for (bedroom scene)..  silliness was the only option for both of them being alone in their room after what happened lately real romance is out of the question obviously but even a serious talk is not possible yet .. I mean they want to stay together ,but making a commitment now is difficult , specially for Abhi he has issues to solve first
why drinking ? well I love to think about that as Abhi's brilliant plan to go through this night .. as every one specially Sarla was talking about tying the MS and the repeating of rituals so that will make this night their second " suhagraat" .. he already spoiled the first one for her and he can not give her  her second one so what is better than drinking as an excuse to sleep or doing something naughty if Chashmish did her Jado again ( his subconscious wish)LOL
 loved the dupatta scene of course Day Dreaming ... loved loved the AU scenes of how she get it back ( a gift of my secret santa .. Tia and Saara you know who i'm talking about ..na?Wink)

Edited by sudanindia2014 - 23 December 2014 at 7:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanikubare-mina-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top