skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Okay, I get it now.

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I have heard a few Indians talk in English the way you described Paridhi as talking. Thus I did not find anything unusual about the way she speaks.

Also, when the show comes on, I am reading the subtitles so I don't pay any real attention to how Paridhi is talking.
KaShCrazyAneesa Goldie
KaShCrazyAneesa
KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
While watching today's episode I heard the way Paridhi was speaking. It did seemed like she was forcing the English words out. It sounded like she was losing her voice or something.  I don't know if it was dubbed but it seemed wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaya8428LovelyLakshmiskanthan

pancakes527 Goldie
pancakes527
pancakes527

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Please do not get mad but I hate it when people say that did u notice the way this actor or actress speak English. Come on like is this an American or British show...noo its not...so please judge them on their hindi not on their english accent. They are not meant to speak the best english in the world because they are not born in a english country.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan_Meena_

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I totally second you! I think some of this talk about Paridhi's was of talking in English stems from some peoples dislike of Paridhi. Personally, I like her and hope for her that her ex-boyfriend problem gets over and soon. It was so nice seeing something form in between Paridhi and Jigar and the producers suddenly add this Vivan character to Saathiya.

Now I am taking a break from watching Saathiya because I am so sick and tired of every time on these serials a woman starts to find happiness in her life, someone comes along and wrecks it for her.
akshaya8428 Groupbie
akshaya8428
akshaya8428

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pancakes527

Please do not get mad but I hate it when people say that did u notice the way this actor or actress speak English. Come on like is this an American or British show...noo its not...so please judge them on their hindi not on their english accent. They are not meant to speak the best english in the world because they are not born in a english country.

Look its not thy m judjing or so,. Frst of all if u think this way thn u should say k she should speak in Hindi n not use English language at all.. Dnt knw y people think thmselves, n get to a imaginary conclusion.. Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Originally posted by Xarina

Am I in the minority in that it doesn't bother meConfused.

I don't know. But, I certainly did not notice anything odd about Paridhis English. I am so used to hearing Indian people talk in English that any unusual pronunciation does not really get my attention.

I hardly saw Paridhi speaking in English although she spoke some words, her accent is different.
sweetie-cutie Senior Member

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top