pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please do not get mad but I hate it when people say that did u notice the way this actor or actress speak English. Come on like is this an American or British show...noo its not...so please judge them on their hindi not on their english accent. They are not meant to speak the best english in the world because they are not born in a english country.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally second you! I think some of this talk about Paridhi's was of talking in English stems from some peoples dislike of Paridhi. Personally, I like her and hope for her that her ex-boyfriend problem gets over and soon. It was so nice seeing something form in between Paridhi and Jigar and the producers suddenly add this Vivan character to Saathiya.

Now I am taking a break from watching Saathiya because I am so sick and tired of every time on these serials a woman starts to find happiness in her life, someone comes along and wrecks it for her.
akshaya8428 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pancakes527

Please do not get mad but I hate it when people say that did u notice the way this actor or actress speak English. Come on like is this an American or British show...noo its not...so please judge them on their hindi not on their english accent. They are not meant to speak the best english in the world because they are not born in a english country.

Look its not thy m judjing or so,. Frst of all if u think this way thn u should say k she should speak in Hindi n not use English language at all.. Dnt knw y people think thmselves, n get to a imaginary conclusion.. 😲
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: skanthan

I don't know. But, I certainly did not notice anything odd about Paridhis English. I am so used to hearing Indian people talk in English that any unusual pronunciation does not really get my attention.

I hardly saw Paridhi speaking in English although she spoke some words, her accent is different.

This content was originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

While watching today's episode I heard the way Paridhi was speaking. It did seemed like she was forcing the English words out. It sounded like she was losing her voice or something.  I don't know if it was dubbed but it seemed wrong.

🤣
🤣
🤣  thaaats it thaats it... it looks that way only exxxactly-

so horrible it looks

ouuuvwww  ouuuvwww oouuvwww...like that stuff her throat and piranah fish trout like mouth shakes
This content was originally posted by: pancakes527

achaaa...??bahut  hindi chaaat rahe ho uska
😡

see how she says for "jaaungi" -  "jongee"
 for  " aapke"  - "auupkeey"

infact she is the one sickkk who uses our devnagari hindi in BBCD accent (british born...)- 😆