Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

pritam comment on gautam mental status (Page 4)

jessi_uk Senior Member

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-boyfriend--EvilDesires-

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
well there is a full interview post abt it wher pritam explained abt this so iam gonna put it here

I have been friends with Gautam since day one but then we had a huge fight, which changed our equation. My connection with Upen Patel too was not a strategy "- he's a spiritual person and so am I. There was a fight between Upen and Gautam and I was trying to diffuse it, which is why I called Gautam mentally ill, just to calm Upen down. Of course, he is not actually a mental case, but it's tough to understand him at times.

just put it here to analyse in more

okk so it was wht he said ..i found it quite right as i really thnk p2 were trying to dissolve this but they didnt even try to find who was at fault and who started it..and just thot tht gauti doing it ..having said tht ...this cmmnt didnt go well with me too OuchOuchlike if u call smone pagal its common now but calling smone mentally ill mujhe nahi lagta kehna chahiye aise hi koi bhi reason ho chahe ..he did try to make upen understnd as well many tyms but isme yeh bolna not necessary acc to me it was too much ..gauti ko salman ne first tym psycho bola tha uske baad yeh bhi common word ho gaya par first tym ise sunkar laga tha ispe bhi fight ho sakti hai ...par yeh bhi ab use hota hai ekdum fun mein which i kinda weird..

gauti is weird for many and difficult to understand may be but mental prob and these wrds dont go well  with me ..as i have seen ppl facing it in real..i had a prob with this bimar cmmnt then too and now too..prito is gud for me many tyms thts y iam his fan but he sometyms cross his limit wid his wrds badly.. doesnt knw how to be within a line Sleepy 

and plzzz  kuch log really ispe gauti ka chota sheher cmmnt ko right bata rahe hai ya wo bimar hai and all fir kaise gauti ko support yeh to wohi hua jaise usne kaha baki bhi keh rahe hai ..aise bhi kya hai yeh chota sheher bada sheher thng...kahi ke raja bhi ho to bhi yeh kehna kaise sahi hai >? wo bhi galat hai yeh bhi galat hai as simple as tht

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheWhiteHole

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

#2Rs post

2 Rs Reply.

ChuglkhorBanderSIR.MEOWINGTON

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghvibgSIR.MEOWINGTONChingaari

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

Originally posted by jessi_uk

Mentally ill people crumble and totally loose it if put under mental pressure!
Gautam for one has shown extreme patience and strong mental strength inspite of being corned, bullied, crtisized, backstabbed over a long period of time! He's held his head high and is coming out as a fighter!!

If anything he has actually shown he's muh stronger mentally then anyone in the house!!

If anyone is mentally ill that's upen! No body bitched abt him or cornered him but as soon as he realised that him support System is reducing, he completely lost it an started behaving like a mentally ill man! This is the real upen who's 12 week good guy mask fell off when e was put under a tiny bit of pressure! Even the professional phsycatrist agreed he's loosing it!!

So there! Ur theory is blown out of the water!!!

Ps: stick ur head out of the sand then u might see what a loser pritam is! Small town guy with small town thinking!

U crack me up ROFL
Gautam is the only one who has got support frm  salman and whole bb team. The support is so much that everyone is calling him a fixed winner.
Only time he was under little pressure was in mithai task when papa punz pushed himaround like a barbie doll LOL

And how he handled it, cried like a sissy girl. If other housemate have 100% pressue, upen karishma have 200% and gautam has only 1% pressure,  still too much to handle
agree @bold..gauti with puneet ji are almost with no pressure ..gauti was in pressure by hms first week but he got support then too.. was not alone like he chanted he wanted every where dosti dosti in task nomination captaincy and cried whn didnt get as main akela hun woh bhi actual socalled backstabbing se pehle hi chalu ho gaya tha..and got support of salman n bb in almost every thng ...show mein inki galti pe bashing bhi acche se edit hoti hai 

ChuglkhorBanderSIR.MEOWINGTON

jessi_uk Senior Member

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

#2Rs post

2 Rs Reply.
Jaisa topic waisa reply Tongue

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 23 December 2014 at 8:20am
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--