Bigg Boss 8

Salman Khan ke ghar ka khaana was the best thing, says Praneet Bhatt

princessriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Television and theatre actor Praneet Bhatt, who was evicted from the Bigg Boss 8house this weekend, says he has evolved as a human being after his stay there.

"In three-and-a-half months, I've learnt more about life and experienced more facets of human nature than I have, all my life. Believe me, I've come away from Bigg Boss 8 a wiser man."

Praneet, who was part of the notorious P2G gang inside the Bigg Boss house says, "Puneet, RJ Pritam, me and Gautam Gulati, the P2G , bonded better than the rest of the contestants. But that doesn't mean I didn't get along with the rest of the house-mates. I am by nature a friendly and positive person. I made friends with Sushant and Sonali.And we'll continue to be friends even after the show is over."

So, what is the best and worst experience Praneet has come out with? "Worst, I'd like to forget. The best, by far, was the weekly interaction with Salman Sir. Every Saturday, I used to wait to talk to him. And we'd also wait for the home-made food that Salman Sir sent for all of us contestants in the Bigg Boss house. It is not a small thing to get ghar ka khana from Salman Sir's home."

Praneet came out from Bigg Boss with a clean working slate. "I will now be looking at work ontelevision and of course, in movies."

He says he has a very supportive girlfriend. "She also does theatre. I feel I've just started a new phase in my life and career.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-bigg-boss-8-salman-khan-ke-ghar-ka-khaana-was-the-best-thing-says-evicted-contestant-praneet-bhatt-2046158

Sorry if already posted!  :)
Edited by princessriya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...
wishing praneet all d best
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👍🏼tfs.. wish you all the best Praneet
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Salman khan sent them food from home. How sweet.