thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Tfs buddy Embarrassed nice article Embarrassed loved last line of krip suri saying if akbar is there jodha existence is must Embarrassed Day Dreaming no one can seperate these two soul mates Embarrassed

yayy Wink

Amysheldon

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Tfs buddy Embarrassed nice article Embarrassed loved last line of krip suri saying if akbar is there jodha existence is must Embarrassed Day Dreaming no one can seperate these two soul mates Embarrassed

thats best part of article Embarrassed
exactly diTongueTongue...loved this line..if they will show Jodha on MP then i will definitely watch i can watch kuch bhi for my jodha evn if i dont like this Akbar

Amysheldon

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
This article proves that there are alternatives, no one can match Rajat and Paridhi, they are the stuff of legends now, but these other Akbar's prove that interest is high. Besides, both the movie JA and the serial which portrayed Jodha Akbar romance, were huge hits.
 I will not at all be surprised if in a few years from now, we see another iteration of Jodha Akbar, especially since Ekta did such injustice to the serial.

For the next time, anyone who decides to to remake Jodha Akbar, needs to consider two things. Firstly, select the right season to launch it, like a Gadar after the Kargil War and Veer Zaara when peace talks with Pakistan were in fashion.

Secondly, to avoid unnecessary controversy, it will help if the Ameri princess is reffered to as Heer or Harka. I know Jodha is a wonderful name, full of grace and strength, but Heer is a beautiful name too, and this step will take the wind of the sails of the protesters. Most people won't care about the name anyway, they want to see the romance and the relationship, the name does not matter.

I have not seen an episode for nearly 3 months now, but such is the power of the JA story and Akbar, that every now and then I visit the forum and revel in past memories. And I am a person who has never watched any other Hindi serial, ever! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovMihrimahghalibmirza.GreekPrincess.

---jais--- IF-Dazzler
---jais---
---jais---

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Nice article but our rajat jalal is best.
Tfs dear

PutijaChalhov

swatiluthra Goldie
swatiluthra
swatiluthra

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Tfs dear. Nice article

PutijaChalhov

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

This article proves that there are alternatives, no one can match Rajat and Paridhi, they are the stuff of legends now, but these other Akbar's prove that interest is high. Besides, both the movie JA and the serial which portrayed Jodha Akbar romance, were huge hits.
 I will not at all be surprised if in a few years from now, we see another iteration of Jodha Akbar, especially since Ekta did such injustice to the serial.

For the next time, anyone who decides to to remake Jodha Akbar, needs to consider two things. Firstly, select the right season to launch it, like a Gadar after the Kargil War and Veer Zaara when peace talks with Pakistan were in fashion.

Secondly, to avoid unnecessary controversy, it will help if the Ameri princess is reffered to as Heer or Harka. I know Jodha is a wonderful name, full of grace and strength, but Heer is a beautiful name too, and this step will take the wind of the sails of the protesters. Most people won't care about the name anyway, they want to see the romance and the relationship, the name does not matter.

I have not seen an episode for nearly 3 months now, but such is the power of the JA story and Akbar, that every now and then I visit the forum and revel in past memories. And I am a person who has never watched any other Hindi serial, ever! 
agree with u no1 can match pari n rajat .. parijat is now very popular..in all over world..i want to see remake of jodha akbar it would be beautiful

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovghalibmirza

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
chahe kitne bhi Akbars aye TV pe, only RT is known as Akbar aur koi nahi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovghalibmirza

Go to top