why roli's birthday now?

rosiddreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Friends celebrating roli's birthday in ssk is our dream😊 but this CVS shattered our dreams by celebrating it vth did fake roli😭 and on top of this sid z going to propose her n front f whole family which is making me evn more angry😡.  My question is what is the need to celebrate roli's birthday now why. Can't they celebrate anjali's r sanjana's birthday and one more doubt how CVS gt this brilliant idea f giving a rosid track vthout our actual rosid in it .I want to kill that CVS and make rosidians like banu,archana,navya,aysha and divya as ssk CVS so that v gt to see more cute and romantic scenes of rosid😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
On B-Day will happen some drama I feel it...maybe Avika back..
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
y bcoz, cvs always love to hurt us painfully...they enjoy a lot by doing this...may b they've been reading our ffs..its really PATHETIC that there is no ROLI in her birthday itself to celebrate with her SID...
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
d aim of cvs isto torture rosidians dey r showing der creatiivitiy fr hurting us
RoSidSSK thumbnail
Maybe they plan to show us Avika at some place while false Roli celebrates birthday. Although it is too early for that.
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think rolis age get stop when she turn 18 yrs from 2011 dec so now as sara khan pretend roli now time to show roli had also her birthday and i think now she 19 years old after 3 years hahaha .last 3 years roli never grow up she is still 18 but that naagin roli looked so old to be 18 so cvs remember roli need to be her birthday and time to moved from 18 yrs 🤣.
SODIMAAV thumbnail
realy said by VIALDANAROSID
ON BIRTH DAY SOME DRAMA WILL happen

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SODIMAAV

realy said by VIALDANAROSID
ON BIRTH DAY SOME DRAMA WILL happen

I feel it..
rosiddreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Friends now even simar believed that she is the real roli these CVS now even spoiled rosim's relationship I'm not getting what is there in CVS mind today at least simar remembered roli's moments with her in simar's birthday but our side z busy n feeding cake to that naagin😡 and now they r blaming simar for leela and Baa's kidnap nly roli can solve this type of problems with her jasoosi but by bringing phsycologist to house  sid should get doubt about it as no one can beat roli in jasoosi because she is jasoosi ki daadima Edited by rosiddreamer - 9 years ago
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello...
they are doing it just to tease rosidians to the level that rosidians will leave watching SSK... but they dunt know the actual pagalpan of rosidianss... but they are used to of teasing and they are doing it again...nothing newww